Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Her head tilted as he spoke. Her eyes staring at his every motion, like an animal waiting to attack. It was true. In her world, things like attachments or kinship were lost to her. Maybe in the beginning when her Lord was good to her. But as the Madness spread, he was sure to drain out any remissness of kindness she would have possessed. It took years of being on earth the 1st time around to even begin to show an understanding of caring.. or even to be cared. All to be ripped away without a moments notice.

The bone slamming into the counter caused her to blink. Braking free from her savage gaze

What of you, if this realm has become toxic to your health and you expect us all to eat, kill, or destroy you, why do you return if not for some deep seated desire to return to your past memories. Maybe your mind has forgotten who you are, who we are, but your body and soul yet have not."

She looked off to the side in thought. " I don't choose to come here... It just sort of happens. One moment I'm in my world... the next, I'm here. " She could hear the Bloodlust agreeing with Wolfe " Shh.. " she shushed it, in disagreement " You know its your fault." She muttered with a growl.(( Kuja isn't crazy XD she is just in tuned to more living things than others. Like she can carry a conversation with a plant. Or certain places that have so much history, its created an aura about it. life ... or whatever its called. ))

The demon's attention was drawn back once the Vampire took his seat.

Pulling out the bone shard, kuja placed it in her back pocket for safe keeping. Noticing the open wound hadn't healed yet, she grabbed a bottle and poured some alcohol over it. A grin crept upon her lips. Grunting as she enjoyed the sting. All her energy was spent healing her lungs. Unless she fed, it would take time before it closed off.

"You speak of this thing called friendship.. and how your above just feeding and ********... But what I saw earlier.. your aura, and how the shadows danced. Killing one another. " Her eyes locked with his. "Your not as above it all, as you so claim. "

GalagaHero's Senpai

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
Dfrnt luv

"No, Kuja. You misunderstand my ilk once again. I am hurt, not hunting. I do still fight and ********, but there is much more to me than such. What you saw in my aura and the dancing shadows was the embodiment of my current pain, which you kindly played to with your masterful art of embers." The vampire spoke, his amaranthine eyes slowly looking the woman over.

"Perhaps it is you, yourself who is not above the struggles you seem to bear." He spoke, his eyes shifting down, to stare at the hands that strummed and plucked at the guitar strings.

Shameless Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Misunderstanding is something we both can agree upon... I could see your pain.. but something about it, escapes me. Just as your costumes, vibes toward me, and each other.. baffle my mind. I cant even put into words, half the emotions that linger in this place. "

"Perhaps it is you, yourself who is not above the struggles you seem to bear."

He had caught her off guard with that one. " ...and what struggle is that? "

(( sorry its short, and meh.. ))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Xhex Hess
Livian DoUrden
(( Hullo ^-^ ))

Hello person
Well hi there ^-^ - Again.

Shameless Lunatic

the glowing orange lenses clicked from behind the gas mask as they clicked in and out of focus. its head tilted in amusement as it watched on, the old place. its long arms hung between it's legs as it sat on the edge of a building in the warehouse district. from inside the gas mask the muzzle opened and slowly hyena chuckles began to escape from the gas mask as it swung its hanging feet back and fourth..."some just want to burn it all and see what happens after the experiment is all over...".

Shameless Lunatic

the thing walked quietly, its clawed hands hidden away in its pockets, the two glowing orange, paper thin tails slithering behind it as it made its way to the old place. the sound of soft clicking as it scanned the area.....no one inside or around. one of the tails slid forward and pushed the door open and let the thing in. "it is still alive....how ever slow and soft the beat is" it said in its rough metallic voice, sliding a finger across a table only to collect dust..

Shameless Lunatic

Psychomech
ninja
pounces omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Shameless Lunatic

violin forest

User Image

Illyria / Kuja

The Demon's eyes stayed on the Vampire while her arm rose up to her side. The instant the door was pushed open she flick her wrist and flames came flooding out to greet the creature who dared interrupt their conversation. The flames were abnormally hotter that than that found on earth. Maneuvering itself as if it has a mind of its own.

(( Illyria isn't big on meet and greet >.> or manners XD ))
Dfrnt luv
Psychomech
ninja
Hey, babe.

Shameless Lunatic

Psychomech
Dfrnt luv
Psychomech
ninja
Hey, babe.

How are you, mah luv?
Dfrnt luv
How are you, mah luv?
My throat has many pain and somehow I've started playing this Summer 2015 Event. You?

Shameless Lunatic

Psychomech
Dfrnt luv
How are you, mah luv?
My throat has many pain and somehow I've started playing this Summer 2015 Event. You?

Awe <333 hope you feel better soon <333
Jajajaja XD

I'm good, been moving around. Busy busy as always XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out