Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<~I suppose we do. Hopefully we can bring this place back to some semblance of life, since I allowed a couple other to die totally, instead of posting in them to be a thready pulse for them. Feel horrible about it, and don't wanna see this one go, too. It's hanging in there, and that's all that matters~>
(Every time I log in, it says "The thread you started 'The Bloodlust' has a reply". It's a miracle.)

Dapper Witch

[I actually have some friends who might interested in this place, lemme' see if I can round any up.]

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<~Okay. Once school gets started and settled, so sometime in Sept, I will be back to posting regularly in here, even if no one else is. Just out of boredom mostly, I suppose.~>

Shameless Lunatic

(( I'm kinda in the mood to rp... But I don't wanna waste a post in no one comes in.... // thinks.... ))

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
*lurks* Hello ninja

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
*ninjas in and stalks the rafters*

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<~ -tosses you a bottle with Hot cocoa in it- Catch Ika. It's cold and lonely up there. ~>

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Xhex Hess
<~ -tosses you a bottle with Hot cocoa in it- Catch Ika. It's cold and lonely up there. ~>

*catches the cocoa* Thank you luv, very sweet of you. *drinks some and sits on rafter, legs swinging slightly and tail wrapped alongside left leg*

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar
Xhex Hess

*catches the cocoa* Thank you luv, very sweet of you. *drinks some and sits on rafter, legs swinging slightly and tail wrapped alongside left leg*

<~ *smiles* Welcome. Hope it warms you up nicely. It's already snowy on the mountains here, and will be on the grounds by next week at the latest. ~>

Shameless Lunatic

((I wanna RP.... I'm busy as hell... But I wanna ))

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Dapper Witch

Tried to snag some recruits but it's looking like everyone's hella busy with school and work these days :c Also am I just being an idiot or is there no Halloween event besides the donation/story thing?

Fated Vampire

The lust is strong, I seek attunement please hurry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff