Welcome to Gaia! ::

{ Dun dun dun duuuuuun~ }

Shameless Lunatic

(( I'll bring in Malice before too long. ))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Ivan Von Gaunt
OoC: I just want Namea to post so I can continue bullshittin'. xD

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Pictures and Bio*********
Official Website*********

A smile lingered in Namea's eyes as Ivan spoke of his homeland. The contentment and nostalgia in his voice wasn't something she'd heard often. The scenery itself played a beautiful painting to her mind and she nodded in understanding. To imagine such a place had once existed was a wonder to her. She gave a wistful sigh and looked to the ceiling. "It sounds wonderful...I wish I could go somewhere like that. I always loved your old songs, the tunes are both haunting and merry...it's amazing."

Another heavy thud alerted her and she turned to see the giant form of Blaze in the doorway. He looked as she recalled though he did seem to have lost the air of misery that had always followed him before. With a grin she sprinted to him and leapt up to wrap her arms around his neck, planting an enthusiastically friendly kiss on his cheek. The fact that her feet were a foot off the ground didn't bother her, it was simply good to see another old friend. She looked to Ivan happily and pointed with the hand that wasn't clinging to Blaze's neck. "You do remember Blaze, correct?" She didn't know if the two had met again since Ivan had returned, her own memory was a bit fuzzy. "It's awesome to have you both here..." Her smile was one of childish joy and she wrinkled her nose playfully at them. "I just returned from spending far too much time in the company of Khaoz but it would be even better if Wolfe showed up...or Cryo...or if we had the old Illyria back instead of the b***h on the roof...Oooh or Sevvy...Tam and Ika are going to flip when I tell them you were both here at once!" She realized she was rambling and stopped rather suddenly with a rueful chuckle. "Annnnd once again I make a fool of myself." The tiny woman muttered.

There were many people she would loved to have seen in the bar at that moment. Most of them however she doubted would return and that greatly saddened her. With a sigh she looked back at Ivan, recalling the many times she'd hung onto his neck just as she was now with Blaze. Namea was an affectionate person, especially with those who'd known her the longest. When they walked through the doors of the Lust she always wanted to hug them. Some allowed it, others grudgingly tolerated it, some liked it...but there were a few she wouldn't have dared with. Ivan was one of those in the latter category now. Perhaps it was their history or perhaps it was simply that she knew he did not know her the way she still felt she knew him. Either way she took out her desire to hug them both on poor Blaze alone, giving a squeeze for good measure and planting another kiss on his opposite cheek. "Where have you been Blaze? Last I saw you was in that damn arena."

OOC: shitty post is shitty. Tired Nam is tired.
Hey Blazey my fake-fiance-extraordinaire!

Shameless Lunatic

Ivan Von Gaunt
(( ok, I'll scratch my post for now, then just reuse it later or something... jajaja I'm just so bored whee ))
((ooc: Rub my belly? ( . ) ))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
xx I met my fate xx
Ivan Von Gaunt

User Image

User Image

††† I. Laying Plans :: II. Wage War †††
††† III. Plan Offenses :: IV. Tactical Positioning †††
††† V. Energy :: VI. Weakness and Strength †††

Mood:
Nostalgic

Interaction:
Namea and Ivan

He had to admit the fact he was shocked from a random hug and kiss from Namea. Apparently, he was missed more than he though. Wrapping a hand around her waste, he kept her from falling off him and instead gently guided her. He looked over towards Ivan who had placed a hand on his armored shoulder and let a slight grin fall through his face.

"Good to see I was missed. I had thought you guy's had forgotten 'bout me." He looked towards Namea who had posed a rather interesting and fair question. It had been nearly three years since he had actually stepped foot in the Bloodlust, but that didn't nullify the fact he had thought about her every damn day while on his travels.

"Fair enough for you to ask... Well... I found out I'm not the only me around. There's another named target that, in another life, killed all of you, ravaged your body, Namea, severed your head, Ivan, before you grew too powerful, raided the beloved Justine..." Now that was a name he was sure hadn't been heard in a while. He remembered Kenshi and Her sitting in the bar as happy as they could be as Unknowable walked in and laid waste. He remembered that scar on his shoulder... "Ravaged lost, broke Kenshi's heart, ripped Jinx's throat wide open, and burned this place to the ground. He then hunted down Unknowable, Max, and Kenshi. Thankfully enough, Targets Vanity got the best of him and ended up accidentally summoning me. Ha! Fighting myself was a trip! But I finally found out why I felt so empty all those years: I wasn't a real person at first. The gods have finally blessed me with a soul and Fenrir and I have become one."

Fenrir? Fenrir was never an existent being before. Where had he come from? Was he always there? Was he the driving rage in Blaze's heart previously?

"I also managed to scrounge up a few new weapons and refined my powers. I'm hopin' to get a good spar with a couple of old friends to test them out." A smile pressed through his pale pink lips as his crimson eyes set on Ivan.

"And I can think of no better person at the moment, than you, Ivan. I still owe you a good sock to the jaw anyways."

††† VII. Maneuvering :: VIII. Variations in Tactics †††
††† IX. Move Forces :: X. Terrain †††
††† XI. Nine Battlegrounds :: XII. Rain Fire †††
††† XIII. Intelligence †††

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shameless Lunatic

(( ohh man..... I'm trying to start working out 6 days a week... and now I'm so tired..... and today was just the 3rd day in a row. still got 3 more to go ...0.o ))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Dfrnt Illyria
(( ohh man..... I'm trying to start working out 6 days a week... and now I'm so tired..... and today was just the 3rd day in a row. still got 3 more to go ...0.o ))
OoC: Don't forget it's also about how you eat. Try eating a two egg scrambled egg in the morning with some oat meal. Between meals, eat an apple or some sort of fruit while drinking lots of water. At lunch, get yourself something well rounded like a chicken salad with no dressing and some Dutch Chocolate Almond Milk. :] In between lunch and dinner, get a small turkey sandwich on wheat and then have a small dinner. Before you go to bed, grab a protein shake and pass the hell out. You'll find your body recovers about fifty-percent faster and you have about a thousand times more energy than you normally do. If you'd like any more advice, just ask. ;] I'm a workout-o-holic.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<Still alive. Got a lot happening atm, and with baby on the way, and kicking non stop, sleep has evaded me. I will try to bring Kat back soon. Just need a PM to catch me up on where people are, and where Oo is, so I can reply off that, or should I just have her arrive after another mission out?

*falls asleep, to check in tomorrow or Thurs*>

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((YOU'RE ALREADY TINY ILLYRIA!))
((ooc: This place is getting a little more active. ))

Shameless Lunatic

St Blaze
Dfrnt Illyria
OoC: Don't forget it's also about how you eat. Try eating a two egg scrambled egg in the morning with some oat meal. Between meals, eat an apple or some sort of fruit while drinking lots of water. At lunch, get yourself something well rounded like a chicken salad with no dressing and some Dutch Chocolate Almond Milk. :] In between lunch and dinner, get a small turkey sandwich on wheat and then have a small dinner. Before you go to bed, grab a protein shake and pass the hell out. You'll find your body recovers about fifty-percent faster and you have about a thousand times more energy than you normally do. If you'd like any more advice, just ask. ;] I'm a workout-o-holic.

(( Thank you so much 4laugh that was actually quite helpful... I had kind of forgotten about that part. lately I have been trying to eat a lighter dinner, and I have a juicer... but I totally forgot about breakfast sweatdrop Before I was kinda just eating whatever... and wasn't thinking about the nutritional part. So I think that's what screwed me up the most. I don't really like oatmeal sweatdrop so today I got the egg like you suggested and put it on top of half of a whole grain English muffin.... ate that with a juice I recently made ( orange, apple, lemon, carrot, and ginger) and before I left for my workout I had a banana and a small handful of walnuts. I feel much better already, and when I biked back home I wasn't exhausted and starving like I normally am. Jajaja I don't even feel like I need a nap. ^ ^ If you have more suggestion, I would love to hear them.

I am not big on protein drinks, but I'm starting to juice a lot, and I often like to make fresh pho for lunch with a good amount of thin slices of meat, fresh noodles, and some veggies like chives.... Does that count? Jajaja, I'm new at this... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff