Hey look! We got a new poll!!

Yay!! 0.275 27.5% [ 22 ]
Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Timid Roisterer

Maybe you can't see her because you have not completed the correct rites. Everybody knows that Demi-worship requires a sacrifice of some kind, followed by years of brutal training in the art of meditation. And that's just for a GLIMPSE of the Demi Ones.

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I think "creepy as heck" would be the way I'd describe Granny Rags. Based on some stuff I found in Lady Boyle's Last Party or whatever that mission is called, I'm like 90% sure she killed her husband and made charms out of his bones. (I kinda like her though.)

Demi accepts offerings of offal, oatmeal, and sweet drinks.
Demi also prefers to be referred to as "they," rather than "she." "She" is okay, just... not ideal.
Demi does not know why they are suddenly speaking in the third person.

Timid Roisterer

Well, look, maybe the husband deserved it. We don't really know what's going on there! It could've been serious!

Because Demi has to maintain an air of strangeness and cosmic indifference?

Jeering Codger

Augh, now I want Dishonored. razz (Okay, you had me at "whales".)

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Well, I got through the first mission in Knife of Dunwall on low chaos... Only killed ten people, and half of those were ones that got eaten by rats after I knocked them out and left them on the ground. I mean, the game doesn't distinguish between actual kills and rat swam victims, but I do.

Sadly, I somehow managed to miss a bone charm. -frustrated howling-

@Nems: Oh boy, a fellow whale enthusiast! What's your favorite species?

@Nathan: It should be noted that calling something creepy doesn't necessarily mean that I dislike it. I use "gross" to convey that.

High Overseer Campbell is really gross. Treavor Pendleton is somewhat less gross. Granny Rags is creepy. The Outsider is a little spooky. The whales are alarming, but I would like to pat them.

Timid Roisterer

What are your general feelings about Samuel?

Jeering Codger

I don't know about favourite, but "beluga" is really fun to say. biggrin

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I finally got around to taking a picture of that tartan skirt I've mentioned.
Also part of a book pile. My books have a tendency to kind of migrate from my bookshelf to the floor next to my bed.

@Nathan: I love Samuel. I think he's a genuinely good person. And he gives useful advice.

There are only a few Dishonored characters I like who aren't at least a little awful.
Samuel, Geoff Curnow, Callista Curnow... and low chaos Emily. She gets a little scary in high chaos. D: Oh, and low chaos Corvo, I guess.

@Nemora: Yes it is. And they have cute faces! I like sperm whales; I like their ridiculous blocky heads. And right whales and bowhead whales are interestingly shaped too. And then there are narwhals! Wow!!

... I just really like whales; whales are great.

Timid Roisterer

Livyatan melvillei.

Because I like my sea creatures gargantuan.

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Friend: "It's okay, deep-fried pickles are an acquired taste."
Me: "Oh, so they're kind of like fried BBQ bologna sandwiches."
Friend: "...That's just wrong, dude."

My friend clearly doesn't appreciate my culinary genius.

Timid Roisterer

The Serious Sam franchise is going down a major prequel spiral apparently. Started with Serious Sam: The First Encounter, then Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, then Serious Sam II, all of which are part of the same chronological storyline.

Then Serious Sam III came out...as a prequel to The First Encounter and it got an expansion pack of missions....which are a prequel to the last levels of Serious Sam III. Now Serious Sam 4 has been announced....as a PREQUEL TO THREE.

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
What have you done?!
It didn't have to be this way!
*is sucked into an alternate reality where each moment is actually the same moment, but is actually nothing more than a prequel to the moment before, which was nothing more than a preview to the moment after, which ended up being a prequel*

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Is there any particular reason Gaia is suddenly giving out larger amounts of gold in Daily Chance? Like, over a week I went from around 20K to over 300K. I think there might have been an announcement about it... but can you really blame me for clicking through those without actually reading them?

Jeering Codger

Maybe they realised that 100g really is worth sod all when they have cash items that give out several billion?

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
This bracelet is now on its way to me.
A nautical-themed bracelet that will probably actually fit my wrist, for an acceptable price? I couldn't pass that up.

@Nemora: For a minute there, I thought maybe I'd be able to afford one of my wishlist items in the near future.
Then I checked the prices. Nevermind.

On a tangentially-related note, it irritates me that Gaia has two items called "Crocotta Pups" that they look like cute doggies rather than some kind of godawful hyena-beast.
I still want them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces