• Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Celsius Caliber
Nayalah
Celsius Caliber
Nayalah
Celsius Caliber
*Bows and tips hat* Awww, thank you. >w< Um.... Well, if you are tired, and depending on the time, you should sleep. Like if it's...past midnight.

It's exactly 3am.
-sigh-
I really need to pay attention to the time.
Now I'm probably going to sleep in until 3 or even 4 pm.
Oh well, at least I'm done this semester of college and I'm finally on break
So time doesn't technically exist in my world for the next 3 weeks
What time is it where you are, little one?
Wow, you are 3 hours ahead of me. owo It's 4 past midnight where I am. I am tired... But i wish to stay here a bit more. zwz And I totally feel ya, I am off of college, too. So I can stay up aaaaaaaaaaaaall night. But I often just get off early cause it gets too cold at night. XD
I'm assuming you live in Canada? ^^
What are you taking in college if you don't mind me asking?
Nope, California. x3 And I am taking--or going to be taking--Music. Going to be a composer.

OMG, CALI!
I go to palm springs every March Break, and i LOOVEEE IT! Where about's in Cali? It is like my dream to live there. I can't believe you actually live there - I am so jealous.
How cold are we talking? I didn't know california got cold!!

Where I live - it got to -50 last winter and for some reason its been super warm this winter. Like right now its +2. I legit went snowboarding in a long sleeve today and got a goggle tan. I can actually sit outside without my jacket and not be mad about the wind hurting my face... Who lives in a city where the cold wind hurts their face?! That can't be healthy.
Sorry, I'm not sure what my temperatures are in F only Celsius lol.

My friend actually moved to Florida to go to a University I think called Sail something, where they specialize in music production. Me thinks.... Are you excited or what? What kind of music do you like?

Celsius Caliber

it is okay.

-pets his head-

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
@Olive Yeah, I love it here, too. Love the summer, I could sun bathe by simplying leaving the house. Spring and Winter are kind of similar, super rainy and windy windy part often seen in winter, I think. But it rains A LOT in the spring, which sucks. Fall is...kind of like a mystery weather-ya never know what weather it'll be. But usually, it's mellow weather, mild winds, mild sun, mild everything. And when it's went, usually.....50s-60s F, which is...10-15 C, approximately.

No sun this weather, so I am not taking it well. ;w; And if there is, it doesn't shine as bright and warm. Well, the part I am at, which is the city (I wanna visit the mountainside and desert area sometiiiiiiiiiiiime) There's a few nice Asian-American towns and cities. That's...pretty much it, I don't travel too far, unfortunately. :c

And 2 in Fahrenheit is.....Between 50 and 25, guessing...30 or 40. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too cold for me. x-x I can only handle late 60s in that degree! XD Anything below is too low.

Edit: Actually, it's 36 F. STILL TOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! XD

Edit 2: OH, CRUD, I FORGOT THE QUESTION ABOUT MUSIC. ;w; Yes, I am totes excited, being able to play my fave tunes and make some my own or remix my fave tunes. Better believe i am! ^w^ Lets see... I listen to anything instrumental, cause I am super finicky with the lyrics, though I do listen to vocal songs, just rarely. But I LOVE Techo, Glitch Hop, Classical, and Ambient. Oh, and of course video game. I have few fave composers that I always look into.

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Non-Adult Situation
Celsius Caliber

it is okay.

-pets his head-
*twitches ears and yawns* Gosh, i should really be getting to bed... I gotta get proper rest so I can a special someone something. *w*
Celsius Caliber
me too night Cel

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Non-Adult Situation
Celsius Caliber
me too night Cel
Goodnight~!
wow havent been on gaia in a lonng time. time to talk around again this place looks interesting ~
Earl Of Funtom
Well thank you, sorry I wasn't around to greet you.

Alien Mystic

User Image

Roses.Will.Wither
Words.Will.Decay

.:.Evening, everyone..:.

Lies.Last.Forever
In.This.Masquerade

User Image
Lolita Roze
Hello Roze, how are you doing tonight?

Alien Mystic

Non-Adult Situation
User Image

Roses.Will.Wither
Words.Will.Decay

.:.I am doing fairly well, considering the circumstances this evening.
Yourself, dearie?
.:.

Lies.Last.Forever
In.This.Masquerade

User Image

Noble Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Streaker 200
ninja ~flops in and lays on the floor~

Lonely Phantom

Non-Adult Situation
Carnival of Plagues
I write for some rps I'm in. I also enjoy goofing around on facebook or just watching tv.
Nothing to exciting.

I used to be pretty good at working on an rp. But I can't follow the skeletal structure of a post now. I miss the way it used to be back then. It was much better.
Lolita Roze
Good, good. Remember you'll be fine. -hugs for support-
I'm good just finished some writing for an rp. I'm excited about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff