Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
The earliest dream I can remember is when I was 6 years old. My brother and I were taking a walk with our dad around this area where they were doing construction at the time, and my brother and I fell into a sink hole. There was a dragon at the bottom, but I grabbed a rope that just happened to be hanging over the edge. My brother grabbed onto my ankle, and I started hauling us out hand over hand. The dragon woke up and started to breath fire at us and was about to eat my brother when I woke up.

Another time I dreamed my cousin was kidnapped, and I flew across the country following these strange clues that led to the lost city of Atlantis, except it was deserted except for 3 people. They gave me a water-breathing device, and I had to follow the kidnapper into the ocean, but then I woke up.

One of my recurring dreams is where I'll be standing on the edge of some precipice (a cliff, a skyscraper, etc), and fall off. Just before I hit the ground I close my eyes and start flying. Once I actually hit the ground and it woke me up in a panic.

Magical Lunatic

AoD>Living in dreamworld would be bad. Think about all the new and especially nasty ways you can die in one.
Celisasu
AoD>Living in dreamworld would be bad. Think about all the new and especially nasty ways you can die in one.
Over and over and over and over...

Just think of all the things I could tick off my 'to-do list'!

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu
Over and over and over and over...

Just think of all the things I could tick off my 'to-do list'!
I can say in all honesty I would not want to live in my dreams. My mind is way too creative in coming up with ways to torture me. I don't think I've had a single repeat nightmare in my life.
Neither have I. But that's what makes living in a world of dreams so interesting. Unless you're dreaming of watch dead grass grow or something similarly inane, life would never be boring in the dream world.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Neither have I. But that's what makes living in a world of dreams so interesting. Unless you're dreaming of watch dead grass grow or something similarly inane, life would never be boring in the dream world.
I've had both the school day dream and the 12 hours of work dream. So yes, my mind is very evil at times.
I think Celi's dreams should be turned into movies.

For crackheads.

And crazy people.
KitsuneNinja

For crackheads.

And crazy people.
Signed.

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja

For crackheads.

And crazy people.

There was also a dream that was in black and white once. I was roaming a weird labyrinth. You know the ones, with stairs to nowhere and which you can walk upside down and whatnot in. The prize at the center? An orange. It was the only thing in the dream that was in color. xd
Celisasu
Erinys
I've had both the school day dream and the 12 hours of work dream. So yes, my mind is very evil at times.
Dreams are fun. surprised If not cruel, at times.

I have plenty of fun dreams. heart The ones that make me happiest of all are the ones that will never happen
Celisasu
KitsuneNinja

For crackheads.

And crazy people.

There was also a dream that was in black and white once. I was roaming a weird labyrinth. You know the ones, with stairs to nowhere and which you can walk upside down and whatnot in. The prize at the center? An orange. It was the only thing in the dream that was in color. xd
I hope you bought a bag of oranges that day. xd Your dream was telling you something: avoid scurvy.

Magical Lunatic

And the nuclear explosion dream. That one was pretty short. A nuke went off. I was in immense burning pain for a second or so. Then I woke up. Probably because I died.
Celisasu
And the nuclear explosion dream. That one was pretty short. A nuke went off. I was in immense burning pain for a second or so. Then I woke up. Probably because I died.
That's what usually happens. surprised I kinda wish the dream would continue on, so you'd know what happens after you die, like how the people in your dream world think of you not that you're dead and all.

Magical Lunatic

There was also the statue shooting eyebeams in a car chase dreams. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas