Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

OMG THERE ARE COMMERCIALS FOR FFXII?!! I WANT TO SEE!
Lemme see if it's on Youtube! > w<
Found it! Here's the commercial I saw just a while ago! > w< [link]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((When i found out who Jessie's voice was, after all that time of wanting her to be my sister.

Many reasons spring to mind, but I'm not sure of any of them. Oh, people had taken screencaps of moments where his coat was flipped up. It makes sense if one ever wants to draw him with his coat off, but still.

Jonny and Jessie.))
@ Dante: Oh yeah! Now I remember!

Same here. It's just one of those things that is. Really?! O.O I...I gotta see this.

Oh! I knew that > .>

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((There's one from the "summon and kill" scene down the line of comments on that picture of Croaky's. The "tease" picture.

They were the main pairing in that series, but nothing happened until they were possessed by the spirits of lovers.))
@ Dante: *rushes to look* ... *stops to drop a few dollar bills in front of the picture first*

Did anything happen afterwards? o .o

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((*snoooort* whee

They freaked out big time. lol

I don't understand what Karaii meant at the end of her reply to my comment on her latest piece of art.))
@ Dante: I couldn't just leave it alone without feeling guilty XD

Awwww~ XD

Hm? What'd she say?

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Who said anything about leaving it alone?

There was one more person in that scene. He snapped them out of it.

She said she was happy I liked it, but then wrote "unf" at the end. I am confused. It's not like I said anything about who I play.))
Just explaining my actions! :3

Did he get jealous? o .o

It's about her latest work, yes? If so, it's veeeeeery fitting >.>

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((No, he was laughing.

Yes, and I left as flattering a comment as I could without sounding like everybody else before me.))
Oh? > w<

o .o ... *goes to look*

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((In that episode the three teens of the show, Jonny, Jessie and their other life-long friend Hadji, got lost in a fog while sailing up to Canada and wound up on a haunted island. Hadji was the third person there.

I think I made it to page 2.))
Ooooh! I see :3

I saw! > w< Hehehehe~ Did you find your jaw?

XD Dante's surprised at Pink's age, isn't he?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff