Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Good thing about today: We found my missing work!
And I completed an entire scene in my animaton in one morning, normally it takes a fair few days.

Bad things... well, Modthesims rejected my Azumanga Daioh sims. emo
And I had to put with a nightmare of a maths teacher.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

Generous Genius

((Thank goodness about finding your work. That's a load off your back, isn't it?

I have to disappear now. Lunch and class.))

Shadowy Player

-slinks in, curls up on couch- ... -sighs, buries his face in a pillow-

Friendly Elocutionist

Is the default homepage broken for anybody else, or is that just me?
Adell, sweetie, what's wrong?

Shadowy Player

@ Kumiko: It seems to be fine to me.
@ Ashlynn: I just... I'm not having a good day... -feels like crap, and not in the illness way-
@Adell: *cuddles up next to you; puts her goggles on your head*
Feel better, mkay...? If you need someone, I'm right here. *snuggle*

Friendly Elocutionist

I can still use the page to log in, but someone must've forgotten to close a tag or something, because it's all just text and hyperlinks.

Shadowy Player

@ Ashlynn: Thanks Ashlynn... -snuggles back- I really appreciate it...
@Adell: *rests her head on your head* Any time, sweetie. heart

Shadowy Player

@ Ashlynn: -nuzzles a little-
-sighs quietly- I hate this situation... It's the one situation that I never wanted when I got into high school...
@Adell: What happened...? *nuzzle*

Shadowy Player

@ Ashlynn: There's this girl at school who's crazy about me, and I have no interest in her at all... And I don't want to break her heart or anything... But I also don't want to date her... -sighs-
@Adell: Oh God that's unfortunate. *nuzzles* I don't know how to help you out with that, I'm sorry...

Shadowy Player

@ Ashlynn: -nuzzles back, sighs- I don't know what to do...
None my best friends at school are really any help with it... And the one that is, is way to blunt, seeing as he wants me to say that I hate everything that she likes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff