Total Votes:[ 1649 ]

Friendly Regular

7,500 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
helllooo smile

Dangerous Loiterer

Oh god, your username; straight away, the Cheeky Bingo advert tune played in my head. That's
          a sign I really need to stop having Jeremy Kyle on in the background.

Shy Rogue

Oh god I've got a christmas list, and wonderfully, my dad went and told a bunch of people what was on it so now all the games on it are off my buy list because people might have already got it me for Christmas. emotion_donotwant
I can't even buy myself a new chair or monitor for the PC BECAUSE HE TOLD THEM EVERYTHING. Though I doubt family friends are going to go and buy me a PC monitor. I'd rather my dad did it with me there so I can pick one I like.

Haha, I can't read it seriously because I just think it's a Twilight fan fiction. That and the main character frustrates me.

Dangerous Loiterer

Nobody ever knows what to buy me for Christmas and birthdays; they always just get me money.
          Once you get to about 15, you never want anything...

Yeah, the fact that it's just Twilight wet dreams with the names change is strange.

Friendly Gaian

» Shall I assume you're talking about Fifty Shades of Grey? I bought it, sadly, and it was the biggest mistake. It's so poorly written, I can't even. I mean, I know it's just smut, but I was expecting a bit more from it. :c

Dangerous Loiterer

I went in expecting it to be shite, and I wasn't disappointed. xD

Shy Rogue

Haha I just list games that are coming out around Christmas/games I'm not in a huge rush to get. Most of it is just 3DS games because I know I'm going to be obsessed with my computer for a while.

Yeah, I went in expecting another Twilight, thought the second book would be more of her realising what an a** he is, but no. She just ends up going back to him. LIKE AN IDIOT.
Even the smutty parts aren't that well written. I've read better smut online...for free. emotion_facepalm
I didn't buy it though. Bonus of Kindles is I can read really popular shitty books for free. XD
Kinda glad I didn't give her any of my money...

Newbie Explorer

Hey there~

Fifty Shades of Grey? Never read it. Never even saw an excerpt. But now that you guys talked about it. . . emotion_omnomnom
I'm going to go read reviews of it now.
Like, now. Pronto. Immediately.

Still here though. Moving on, PC games. My god, do I need a new PC. Well, not so much need, more like want one. >w>
This week, once I get paid, I'm going to buy borderlands 2. And as much as I would like to try out Diablo 3, I read some bad reviews on it. So that's for later.

CHRISTMAS. One of my favorite days of the year~
I remember I used to have a list. But ever since I hit twelve, BAM, only been getting money. With the occasional knick knack on the side.
I prefer getting money anyway, since I can either save it, or buy something I actually want.

OH. AND HOW WAS EVERYONE'S DAY TODAY?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Rogue

Evening!
Hah, yeah don't bother wasting your time reading it, or you can read it, but take it all as a big joke and it'll be hilarious.
The low reviews of it on Amazon are so amusing. They really do sum up the book in such creative ways. XD

Borderlands looks interesting, but I tend to have a love/hate relationship with those types of games. I love em, but they drive me nuts because I suck at them. emotion_donotwant
Diablo 3 is on hold for me too. Maybe I'll save myself some money and just get Torchlight 2...after I finish the story in Torchlight. >_>

Haha my dad would probably be happy giving me money but his girlfriend is super big on Christmas and gifts. Though she does Christmas a little different than us Brits do because she's German. It's all over the top. XD

My day was pretty good! It was super quiet in work so I just spent the day drinking tea, watching my co worker play EVE Online and telling people we were sold out of 800 Microsoft points! 8D
How was your day?

Dangerous Loiterer

Borderlands really interests me, but I don't have friends to play with.

Newbie Explorer

>w>
I won't be reading the book itself, but the reviews? Yes.

Ugh, I know what you mean. I know for a fact that I'm going to be absolutely terrible at it. BUT THE NPCS. AND THE WEIRD YET FUNNY QUESTS. emotion_donotwant
It's definitely worth the chunk in my wallet.

Pfft. I. . .should buy torchlight 2. xD I kinda, sorta am giving it a test run now. It's rather nice. But I hardly played it. No doubt due to Pokemon. Someone's gotta catch em all, am I right?
But if there's ever a sale on steam, I'll buy it then. For now, Borderlands. And then cat supplies. Oh the woes of being a cat owner.

I kinda sorta celebrate Christmas differently as well. For one thing, nothing's a surprise in my family. I already know what I'm getting, on the off chance that I do get something other than more money. Also, one big factor is. . .we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. We eat that night. We party that night. We open presents that night. Once morning comes and mostly every other family is getting ready for their Christmas, we're already done with ours. xD

Oho, nice~ ;D Man, even more of a reason to join a game store. I'd get to play games. (Yes, no, maybe so? I have no idea how it works.)
Today. . .same old, same old, really. Some customers were cool, others were annoying. I had to stay after store hours again to tidy up the place.

Caer, YOU WOULD HAVE ME TO PLAY WITH. emotion_dowant

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Grabber

Omg i just checked the server world, one of Katie & Chris's chicken's is still there!

Dangerous Loiterer

And my melons?

Blessed Grabber

Yup, still there

Dangerous Loiterer

And my huge shaft, too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers