O__O What do you want? 0.13280776228017 13.3% [ 219 ]
BUTTSECKS =D 0.35718617343845 35.7% [ 589 ]
Hello! 0.38750758035173 38.8% [ 639 ]
...What? 0.12249848392965 12.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 1649 ]

Blessed Grabber

For big communities i'd imagine. We're just little lol

Dangerous Loiterer

I just don't understand why so many people would want to play at once, though: there wouldn't be
          enough resources to go around. xD

Blessed Grabber

True, ours got boring cuz we didn't have anything to do. I don't even know how to make most things cuz you lot always made them for me ^^

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Mashaniri

Do you know much about Samuel Adams: The Right of the Colonists?
I have to do a documentary analysis on two parts of it - Natural Rights of the Colonists as Men and The Rights of the Colonists as subjects.

Analysing the historical context, content and political significance of the document.
I've written half of it but if you know any important points i'd appreciate hearing them.

The only thing I have in relation to the Revolution is some of The Rights of the Colonists is in the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights.
And that Samuel Adams was involved in the opposition of The Stamp Act, Sugar Act and Townhend Act, aswell as the Boston Tea Party..
The rest focuses on John Lockes Second Treatise of Government, natural rights and natural law.

Dangerous Loiterer

We should've worked on a group constructing project: we should've built a fortress that was large
          enough for all of us to have our own complex.

Damn, I'm exhausted: last night I was playing Dragon Age from 1pm to 8am non-stop. I really want
          to get all the trophies done and delete the game data to free up some HDD space. D:

Blessed Grabber

You're remembering that hogwarts, aren't you? XD

Newbie Explorer

The Neon Sailor

'Fraid not. :l
If I ever did read either one of the two, I must have forgotten it.

Still, I wish you luck.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Loiterer

Yeah...

Did anybody watch Derren Brown? I teared up when that guy was watching the screen and realising
          what had happened, and you could see the tears forming in his eyes. I can't help but watch it, though. ; _ ;

Blessed Grabber

No I don't watch that idiot.

Dangerous Loiterer

I think he's awesome. I like watching his interviews where he calls psychics out for being wankers. D:

Blessed Grabber

But what if they really are psychic?

Blessed Grabber

Have you lot seen this yet? http://far-cry.ubi.com/fc-portal/en-GB/minecraft/index.aspx

Dangerous Loiterer

But they aren't psychic; they're con-artists who capitalise on people's misery and fear of
          death. And that's basically what religion is, as well, but on a much larger scale.

Tell you what: I'm feeling really sorry for Wales right now, because they're getting smashed by
          England 26-6 at half-time. But what do you expect when England's team is full of Leeds players
          (obviously the best team because it's my team)? Every time they mention Kevin Sinfield, I just
          laugh, because he's the one of the greatest goal-kickers in Rugby League history, and has a kick
          rate of 90 per cent. How can Wales compete with that? xDDDDD

Blessed Grabber

Until you said the word "Rugby" I had no idea what sport you were talking about XD

Dangerous Loiterer

I take it you aren't watching BBC One, then? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas