Hello! 0.38750758035173 38.8% [ 639 ]
...What? 0.12249848392965 12.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 1649 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5430 5431 5432 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

INTRODUCTION

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ANYTHING FROM THE FIRST SIX POSTS

So, after browsing through a few pages of the Friends Chat forum, it seems there isn’t yet a hangout for the British Gaian. Which is why we've made this. So, if you live in Britain and want somewhere to just hang out, chat and hopefully make a few friends, then this is the place for you! From London to Devon to Manchester to Glasgow, everywhere in Britain, you are welcome to come and chat!

We promise we don't bite, so why not take a look around and maybe stick around for a while?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Introduction/Table of Contents/Rules/Links in/Links out/Regulars/White list/Reserved

Dangerous Lunatic

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Post one: Introduction

Post two: Table of contents (you're here!)

Post three: Rules

Post four: Links in

Post five: Links out

Post six: Regulars

Post seven: Reserved, just in case

Post eight: Reserved, just in case

Introduction/Table of Contents/Rules/Links in/Links out/Regulars/White list/Reserved

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

RULES

Yep, rules fail, but we gotta have 'em!

- Follow Gaia's ToS
- No bumping/spamming
- No advertising (if you want a link to your thread, whether it be charity, quest, or another hangout, then please PM me with a banner)
- No cybering
- No flaming!
- No stretching the page - it's extremely irritating D:
- Be literate. The English language is beautiful, so please don't butcher it. No chatspeak.
- Don't ignore people. If someone comes in saying hello, then say hello back! We don't want people to get ignored; it's only polite to reply, after all wink

We don’t mind swearing. Good God, I swear enough myself, so we can’t exactly ban anyone else from doing so, just don’t direct your profanities at another Gaian.

We reserve the right to add/remove these rules as and when we feel the need to. Breaking these rules will result in you being warned, and/or reported. So be nice to your fellow Brits.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

LINKS IN

Here are the banners that you can use in your sig, profile, other thread, whatever, to help spread the word about us here!

User Image
(I'd include the code, but it stretched the page stare )
Made by TakingOverMe...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.39025783_15196/][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/3448ies.png[/img][/url]

Made by KatricaX

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

LINKS OUT

Want an advertisment here? Then PM me with the banner to your hangout/quest thread/charity thread, and I'll place it right here biggrin

Animal Crossing Hangout

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

REGULARS

This post is about the regulars who frequent this thread, plus its owner.

About the owner!

TakingOverMe…
Kays, so, shockingly enough, my username's TakingOverMe... (LOL O RLY?), but I prefer to be called Tödlich. Feel free to call me. Otherwise, TOM's also acceptable :3. I'm 20 years old, and live in Preston, Lancashire.

The regulars!

Disco On Juno:
My name is Amber.
I'm from Hampshire, and I love anime/manga, changing my avatar A LOT, cute things, cosplayers and mangoes.
User Image

The Alpha Gamer:
Right, well I'm Alpha or TAG if you're too lazy to call me by my full username, Rob once you get to know me. I'm 20, live in the south east, am a big gamer(OMFG No wai!) and....just talk to me if you want to know more.
User Image

Lorret:
Rachel or Rach or Ria.
I'm 18, I live in Lancashire but will be living in Bangor, Wales while at University. I'll be studying English and Creative Writing.
I'm a little eccentric, but friendly.
User Image
Pic

Duchess Dill:
Call me Dill or Emma
I'm going off to uni in Sept to be a Primary School teacher! biggrin
User Image

Hollow the Third:
Hello there! I'm Hollow The Third! If you catch me I'm usually being sarcastic but I'll be nice to the fresh mea... I mean new comers! ^^
So if you need anything just let me know!
User Image

iEuphemia:
Bonjour, hola, guten tag, konnichwa and all that 8D ~

The name's iEuphemia as you can see, but you may call me Euphi or Katie, whatever you're more comfortable with.

I'm one of Got Britain's Londoners. Huzzah! I get to live in the chav capital of the world... ._.

ANYWHO. Gimme a buzz or... comment or... PM... WHATEVER. xD Chat to me in here? I'm vair friendly, and I don't bite. (and I'm not even going to add 'too hard', that's how nice I am!)
User Image

Dehira:
Daniela or Dani
I'm 17 and living in Bedforshire.
I'm a colourful nutcase and likes to clash in either hair colour or clothes. I'm in college studying art and design.
I'm a easy going person and tends to drift in and out of the thread, even at the most random of times ^^
User Image

The Overture:
I am the biggest Nintendo nerd you will ever know. I am 19 years old and live in Birmingham. My hobbies are ornithology and collecting clocks~
User Image

Caerthakatha:
My name is Harriet, so call me that if you want. I'm 16 and I'm studying History, Art, English, Media, and ICT. I currently live in Nottinghamshire, but I'm a real Yorkshire lass at heart. 8D I'm especially interested in languages and I know French and Japanese. I'm hoping to know German and Italian in a few years, too.
User Image

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

BLACK/WHITE LISTS

White list:

Icecheetah
Hollow the Third
The Alpha Gamer
iEuphemia
Lorret
Duchess Dill
Dehira
The Overture

Introduction/Table of Contents/Rules/Links in/Links out/Regulars/White lists/Reserved

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Hello! biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

Lupine Labtech

User Image

OM NOM NOM NOM <33

Dangerous Lunatic

LabTechKatrica
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.

OM NOM NOM NOM <33

To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tis a city!
User Image

<3 XD

God, I feel like I'm having a hot flush, lmao D:

Increase my population
Build my industry
Improve my transportation
TakingOverMe...

Tried.

Yourself?

Dangerous Lunatic

Keshi135132518
TakingOverMe...

Tried.

Yourself?
User Image

Yeah, good thanks, just rushing around, so to speak, like a blue arsed fly making this thread more attractive XD

Increase my population
Build my industry
Improve my transportation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out