No longer accepting new votes.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
BOMB4Y
Strawberry Pandalaura
Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous how it was handled. And yeah, it really hurt Renge and thats why she left.

But these situations are not okay, and I hope I have everyones support when I say those sort of actions should come with immediate banning from the thread. I dont want it encouraged in anyway and I want to make indepth rules against it. So our players arent subjected to that sort of problem. Plus, if things like that start outside the thread it should be handled outside the thread.

eh
sorry man, I wouldn't really go with immediate banning - I'd warn them. banning them won't solve the problem, and it won't give them a chance to undo the damage they've done. But if they do it again, you can ban them since you've warned them once already

call me soft, but im a benefit of a doubt kinda guy redface but your game your rules - if you feel you need to reinforce it, you probably should. we've all got different ways of handling things

No no,I can go with a warning and then banning. I just want it known there will be consequences.
And I dont want it to fall under "your game your rules" its our game. Im just offering to set things up because I'm online pretty much everyday (Tuesday-Thursday's being an exception) though I do sometimes get on on those days too.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Lokianna
I dunno. I personally have different ways of drawing depending on my mood. Quick pencil doodles when I am lazy. Sometimes little doodles like this when I have the time or supplies around. But since I don't have a scanner, that tends to turn people away first. I don't know how other trad artists have their issues lol And I do not have a steady hand for inking. I have learned this the hard way

Well having conversations is always a nice thing. xD And I know what you mean with that. I'm naturally a quiet person who likes hiding in the shadows. I only usually show myself when called upon like a ninja. xP

Ooooh that's super qt yum_puddi It looks clean even without a scanner. I don't think you quite need a scanner, although it's helpful to have one - you can still take a photograph and clean it up with programs like Gimp, I think.
Do you have a nerve problem? surprised Someone told me they did and that gets hard to draw, even sew and cook. sad I'm sorry to hear if that's the case.

Ahahaa whee you did suddenly appear in this thread.

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
BOMB4Y

Ooooh that's super qt yum_puddi It looks clean even without a scanner. I don't think you quite need a scanner, although it's helpful to have one - you can still take a photograph and clean it up with programs like Gimp, I think.
Do you have a nerve problem? surprised Someone told me they did and that gets hard to draw, even sew and cook. sad I'm sorry to hear if that's the case.

Ahahaa whee you did suddenly appear in this thread.

Haha thanks ^^ I think as long as the photo is taken in decent lighting and held steady, it should be fine without a scanner. If I ever need to touch up anything, I have a few apps I can use. With that drawing, I didn't even do any touch ups. So I dunno. Whenever I get into drawing again I might try at another thread *nods*
I'm honestly not sure on the nerve thing. I just don't have a steady hand for smooth lines; I usually sketch and draw realistically, so long, smooth lines aren't usually something I use. xD

That's because I may or may not be a ninja. :3

Bad Boy

Strawberry Pandalaura
No no,I can go with a warning and then banning. I just want it known there will be consequences.
And I dont want it to fall under "your game your rules" its our game. Im just offering to set things up because I'm online pretty much everyday (Tuesday-Thursday's being an exception) though I do sometimes get on on those days too.

Aha, yeah 3nodding If folk knew there would be consequences, they probably wouldn't keep doing it. they may grow as people and probably one day too, help someone else to avoid these things yum_puddi

oh surprised you're including me too? I'm pretty much not going to play you know surprised I'll only really be here as a guest to harass a few hosts and laugh and then disappear for weeks

buuuut if it does get rebooted and it is fun I might just drop designing my own game and play in this one

so many choices redface I already made a house with my rufus account though. so we'll see

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
BOMB4Y
Strawberry Pandalaura

Aha, yeah 3nodding If folk knew there would be consequences, they probably wouldn't keep doing it. they may grow as people and probably one day too, help someone else to avoid these things yum_puddi

oh surprised you're including me too? I'm pretty much not going to play you know surprised I'll only really be here as a guest to harass a few hosts and laugh and then disappear for weeks

buuuut if it does get rebooted and it is fun I might just drop designing my own game and play in this one

so many choices redface I already made a house with my rufus account though. so we'll see

Of course. The game belongs to everyone who plays, no matter how small of a time they're actually there and I really want to stress that. Everyone's opinions matter.

Bad Boy

Lokianna
Haha thanks ^^ I think as long as the photo is taken in decent lighting and held steady, it should be fine without a scanner. If I ever need to touch up anything, I have a few apps I can use. With that drawing, I didn't even do any touch ups. So I dunno. Whenever I get into drawing again I might try at another thread *nods*
I'm honestly not sure on the nerve thing. I just don't have a steady hand for smooth lines; I usually sketch and draw realistically, so long, smooth lines aren't usually something I use. xD

That's because I may or may not be a ninja. :3

mmmm well, it was super clear! yum_puddi So yeah, you really just needed to hold it up and take that picture. You don't even need to edit it further. Some people go for hyper clean so it depends on the client. But everyone's know for that special something you know? Maybe you're known for your deep coloring with markers? I sorta am known for my thin linework, for example. You'll find your forte and folk will love you for it. yum_puddi You'll see! Chin up okay????? emotion_hug

Ohhhhhh emotion_0A0 are u a jounin emotion_kirakira senpai

Bad Boy

Strawberry Pandalaura
Of course. The game belongs to everyone who plays, no matter how small of a time they're actually there and I really want to stress that. Everyone's opinions matter.

I was feeling shy being the one who talked the most despite being the one who participated the least redface Hehehhehee

I'm chatty

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
BOMB4Y
Strawberry Pandalaura

I was feeling shy being the one who talked the most despite being the one who participated the least redface Hehehhehee

I'm chatty

Aww dont feel shy.
Im chatty too, and pretty blunt.
K likes to say im as subtle as a brick to the face lol, and that's how I like Strawberry to be.

And thats perfrctly fine, because your idead and opinions coukd help make the game even better no matter how little you actually paticipate and thats what I would like to acheive.

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
BOMB4Y

mmmm well, it was super clear! yum_puddi So yeah, you really just needed to hold it up and take that picture. You don't even need to edit it further. Some people go for hyper clean so it depends on the client. But everyone's know for that special something you know? Maybe you're known for your deep coloring with markers? I sorta am known for my thin linework, for example. You'll find your forte and folk will love you for it. yum_puddi You'll see! Chin up okay????? emotion_hug

Ohhhhhh emotion_0A0 are u a jounin emotion_kirakira senpai

I'm still trying to find my style really. It changes too much. xD I'm only just getting used to markers now, since I'm just used to graphite. lol And your art is just amazing, sooo.. I will keep working on it~ :3

I could be. Depends on how tired I am. xD

Bad Boy

Strawberry Pandalaura
Aww dont feel shy.
K likes to say im as subtle as a brick to the face lol, and that's how I like Strawberry to be.

And thats perfrctly fine, because your idead and opinions coukd help make the game even better no matter how little you actually paticipate and thats what I would like to acheive.

hey people build houses with bricks, so one in da face ain't bad wink

aww you redface im touched. redface even my mom and dad think im too much of a brat to contribute much haha whee im sure it'll do okay

Bad Boy

Lokianna
I'm still trying to find my style really. It changes too much. xD I'm only just getting used to markers now, since I'm just used to graphite. lol And your art is just amazing, sooo.. I will keep working on it~ :3

I could be. Depends on how tired I am. xD

heeey though wouldn't it also be cool if you wre known as that person who could do virtually just any style? providing folk lotsa variety?? emotion_kirakira that would be neat too yanno??? right/??
Aww you redface thank you. i'm working on it too
we're gonna have to work hard, you and i cool we won't give in, yaaaaar

Is that how a jounin talks?? emotion_0A0

anywy, gotta go offline now. see ya around wink

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
BOMB4Y
Strawberry Pandalaura
Aww dont feel shy.

hey people build houses with bricks, so one in da face ain't bad wink

aww you redface im touched. redface even my mom and dad think im too much of a brat to contribute much haha whee im sure it'll do okay

Hehe whee
Psssh nonsense my dear *huggles* you're perfect the way you are.

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
BOMB4Y

heeey though wouldn't it also be cool if you wre known as that person who could do virtually just any style? providing folk lotsa variety?? emotion_kirakira that would be neat too yanno??? right/??
Aww you redface thank you. i'm working on it too
we're gonna have to work hard, you and i cool we won't give in, yaaaaar

Is that how a jounin talks?? emotion_0A0

anywy, gotta go offline now. see ya around wink

That would be very cool. xD I'd love to be able to do that someday.
Ahaha definitely! I am determined, so I just have to keep up the motivation ㅋㅋㅋ

I dunno actually. I'm rather unorthodox myself *shrugs*
Ah, see you! :3

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BOMB4Y
I wouldn't have put it like that, but I guess the idea is right.
Strawberry Pandalaura
Well, I trust your leadership abilities, so I would definitely give the Host Club another chance in this case. I know I'll definitely have Clover and Mika from the start, but I don't know if I want to control anyone else yet. However, I do definitely want to incorporate elements and characters from another anime in if possible.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Alice Liddell-Margatroid
BOMB4Y
I wouldn't have put it like that, but I guess the idea is right.
Strawberry Pandalaura
Well, I trust your leadership abilities, so I would definitely give the Host Club another chance in this case. I know I'll definitely have Clover and Mika from the start, but I don't know if I want to control anyone else yet. However, I do definitely want to incorporate elements and characters from another anime in if possible.

I dont think that's a problem. Doing crossover characters has always been encouraged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff