Total Votes:[ 25 ]
This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Ootori_K
BOMB4Y
This would mean Dotachin's on break too huh? Or Renochin yum_puddi

Probably. I admit that at the moment, I'm feeling rather uninspired in the Ouran-verse in general. Unfortunate, but that's the way of things sometimes.

I don't blame you actually, it's something called growing out of fandoms. whee Was big in Hetalia, now I'm not. Ouran's pretty old! And they don't have new shows.

Or maybe you're just tired of being Ice Queen hehehehehehhehehe whee gotta thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw sometiems eh?? EHHHH???

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
BOMB4Y
I don't blame you actually, it's something called growing out of fandoms. whee Was big in Hetalia, now I'm not. Ouran's pretty old! And they don't have new shows.

Or maybe you're just tired of being Ice Queen hehehehehehhehehe whee gotta thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw sometiems eh?? EHHHH???

I still love the Ice King. It's more a matter of .... *mulls over how to put it* I've done a lot of the things he can do by himself, many of them more than once at this point. He needs a change of scenery, or more complex interactions, that kind of thing. A break will probably do him some good.

Bad Boy

Ootori_K
I still love the Ice King. It's more a matter of .... *mulls over how to put it* I've done a lot of the things he can do by himself, many of them more than once at this point. He needs a change of scenery, or more complex interactions, that kind of thing. A break will probably do him some good.
OOOOH. So basically bored of doing the same ol' same ol' huh? yum_puddi Don't worry! Some fire should come back someday! Breathers are good.

More complex interactions? eek Like... an arch-rival or something? Unsolicited love proposal? Burger war between clubs? Godzilla strikes Ouran and he's forced to play GI Joe and shoot it down and lead studentkind to safety?? emotion_0A0 Forced to play Blitzball when a neighboring Blitzball team ends up one man short and the ace himself comes into the clubroom in tears and begs on his knees for him to play as a replacement? So endless!

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
BOMB4Y
OOOOH. So basically bored of doing the same ol' same ol' huh? yum_puddi Don't worry! Some fire should come back someday! Breathers are good.

More complex interactions? eek Like... an arch-rival or something? Unsolicited love proposal? Burger war between clubs? Godzilla strikes Ouran and he's forced to play GI Joe and shoot it down and lead studentkind to safety?? emotion_0A0 Forced to play Blitzball when a neighboring Blitzball team ends up one man short and the ace himself comes into the clubroom in tears and begs on his knees for him to play as a replacement? So endless!

HAHAHAHA. Yes!

But a lot of those things require that there are other people willing to do that sort of thing. I love Kyouya, but he won't subject himself to that willingly, nor inflict those things on others without very good reason. He's too restrained, most of the time — it's part of his character. I'm perfectly willing to run with those kinds of ideas and push him outside of his comfort zone, but he won't venture outside of it on his own without a hard shove.

Bad Boy

Ootori_K
HAHAHAHA. Yes!

But a lot of those things require that there are other people willing to do that sort of thing. I love Kyouya, but he won't subject himself to that willingly, nor inflict those things on others without very good reason. He's too restrained, most of the time — it's part of his character. I'm perfectly willing to run with those kinds of ideas and push him outside of his comfort zone, but he won't venture outside of it on his own without a hard shove.
Yay I got it right! whee You really just wanted some excitement, didn't you?

Have you spoken to the other hosts about it? yum_puddi Problem with planning though, is that you'd come to expect what's next and it wouldn't be exciting anymore. surprised Hmm
Maybe a new Tamaki might help yum_puddi he's got that kind of crazy after all

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*rises from the ashes*
cat_ninja
Hello potential friends.
Crazed Confession
*rises from the ashes*
cat_ninja

Sounds dusty.

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Adderall Sleep

Sounds dusty.

When you've been gone as long as I have, there should be a bit of dust.....
cat_sweatdrop
Crazed Confession
Adderall Sleep

Sounds dusty.

When you've been gone as long as I have, there should be a bit of dust.....
cat_sweatdrop

Sounds like something a vampire would say.

How long have you been gone? I just came back to gaia this week after a five year hiatus.

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Adderall Sleep

How long have you been gone? I just came back to gaia this week after a five year hiatus.

From being an uber active account to suddenly disappearing for...
3 months without a peep....
cat_sweatdrop
Crazed Confession
Adderall Sleep

From being an uber active account to suddenly disappearing for...
3 months without a peep....
cat_sweatdrop

People were probably concerned about your well-being. Those poor frightened souls.

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Adderall Sleep

People were probably concerned about your well-being. Those poor frightened souls.

I have no doubt about that....
>.>

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
BOMB4Y
Yay I got it right! whee You really just wanted some excitement, didn't you?

Have you spoken to the other hosts about it? yum_puddi Problem with planning though, is that you'd come to expect what's next and it wouldn't be exciting anymore. surprised Hmm
Maybe a new Tamaki might help yum_puddi he's got that kind of crazy after all

Some of that. But I also kinda need a break. I've been playing this character for a year and a half, almost every day. That's a lot of time.

We have a Tamaki audition in process. Speaking of which, I may be on hiatus but it is my turn for that ...

Crazed Confession

Hey you! How've you been? I figured school or work or both ate you. Welcome back!

Adderall Sleep

Hi there! Welcome to the GOHC OOC chat! Nice to meet you, and welcome back to Gaia. I'd like to say it's really not that much different from how it was, except that ZOMG is gone and inflation and items have gone berserk. The people are still awesome.

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ootori_K

Crazed Confession

Hey you! How've you been? I figured school or work or both ate you. Welcome back!

I'm good...and you'd be correct.....
I don't suppose you still have my character up do you?
Otherwise I'm probably going to remake him a bit differently....
Cuz I don't want to scroll through my subscribed threads and try to find my first profile for CC
:<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces