This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lokianna
>.> Depends on the cost. Can't be my soul, because I have yet to find that thing. Must have run away with my sanity.
And I'm working on a commission, 9 different chibis, while practicing singing new songs my friend wants me to cover. xD Though i might take a break, since my hand is starting to cramp again.

Ooh, that's quite a lot of work. I don't blame you at all.

And while asking for a soul is tempting -- I'm short one, as I invested mine already, of course -- they are tricky things to come by and keep maintained. That said, the returns on mine are coming along nicely .... *amused*

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Ootori_K

Ooh, that's quite a lot of work. I don't blame you at all.

And while asking for a soul is tempting -- I'm short one, as I invested mine already, of course -- they are tricky things to come by and keep maintained. That said, the returns on mine are coming along nicely .... *amused*

Yup, probably going to take a break. xD Though I can sing and work on other things too, so... still getting something accomplished, nae? ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my freaking goodness, I think that just made my day. x3
Though they are definitely tricky to come by. Little buggers seem to flee for dear life if I even catch a glimpse. -_-

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lokianna
Yup, probably going to take a break. xD Though I can sing and work on other things too, so... still getting something accomplished, nae? ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my freaking goodness, I think that just made my day. x3
Though they are definitely tricky to come by. Little buggers seem to flee for dear life if I even catch a glimpse. -_-

Yes. That's pretty much what I do when I get stuck and frustrated -- go work on something else. Or go read for a while, that can help too. ^_^

^_^ Glad to be of service.

Perhaps we ought to consider setting up some soul traps? I understand the Ghostbusters had some left over ... well, I suppose those are ghost traps, but they're not that different, I don't think ...

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Ootori_K

Yes. That's pretty much what I do when I get stuck and frustrated -- go work on something else. Or go read for a while, that can help too. ^_^

^_^ Glad to be of service.

Perhaps we ought to consider setting up some soul traps? I understand the Ghostbusters had some left over ... well, I suppose those are ghost traps, but they're not that different, I don't think ...

i'd love to read, actually. Just got a book that I've been waiting for a year to be released....
But I'm not allowing myself to read it until I finish this commission. Definitely motivating me to finish it. o.o

I'm not sure how that would work out, actually. That's a thought though.
All i know is that those things can be more elusive than Peter Pan's shadow. ._.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Lokianna
Tsuki_Kirkland
-tackles and huggles-

*flails and falls over*
Eep! O.o
Well hello there

Ootori_K
*sees you lurking* *raises an amused eyebrow*

*sticks out tongue childishly*
Yah, not everyone is as shadowy as you
It's an off day for me. xD

Hello , how’re you?

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hello , how’re you?

I'm relatively well, and yourself? ^^

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Lokianna
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hello , how’re you?

I'm relatively well, and yourself? ^^

I’m good, trying to figure out why people are so against this event goldsink. Even though during the gold generators users were asking for goldsinks to help stop the inflation.

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Tsuki_Kirkland

I’m good, trying to figure out why people are so against this event goldsink. Even though during the gold generators users were asking for goldsinks to help stop the inflation.

Meh, I suppose I stopped paying attention to all the whining about it. Though I'm not happy with many of Gaia's methods, it's bound to happen anyways. *shrugs* There will always be people complaining.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Lokianna
Tsuki_Kirkland

Meh, I suppose I stopped paying attention to all the whining about it. Though I'm not happy with many of Gaia's methods, it's bound to happen anyways. *shrugs* There will always be people complaining.

That is a good method, I may have to do that.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Lokianna

My admittedly inexpert opinion is that there do not seem to be any rewards for participating in this particular gold sink, aside from bragging rights -- at least, if so, I haven't seen much. Hence the complaining.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ootori_K
Tsuki_Kirkland
Lokianna

My admittedly inexpert opinion is that there do not seem to be any rewards for participating in this particular gold sink, aside from bragging rights -- at least, if so, I haven't seen much. Hence the complaining.

perhaps that’s it. people do like rewards.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ootori_K
Tsuki_Kirkland
Lokianna

perhaps that’s it. people do like rewards.

Invisible Conversationalist

Ootori_K

Such is life. xD

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Hmmm.
So, apparently, 'The Purge' is supposed to happen in my city tomorrow.
And the city is taking the hoax as a real enough threat that we're having extra police force on hand.
Fun.

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pokes everyone out of Spontaneity and boredom. dramallama heart whee 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash