No longer accepting new votes.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
0-Azula-0
I need to poooooost. D: I feel like you guys have been missing your daily dose of Vitamin M.
I know I'm already going through withdrawals, and I'm only two days into my vacation/hiatus!

Benevolent Lover

Little Miss Shiny
0-Azula-0
I need to poooooost. D: I feel like you guys have been missing your daily dose of Vitamin M.
I know I'm already going through withdrawals, and I'm only two days into my vacation/hiatus!

We miss you so much... gonk

Relentless Tycoon

19,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
gaia_diamond

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
0-Azula-0
Little Miss Shiny
0-Azula-0

We miss you so much... gonk
I have faith we can survive! emotion_brofist

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Swamped this weekend. I'm missing you guys too! Unfortunately I don't expect to be free until Sunday evening at the earliest ...

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ootori_K
Swamped this weekend. I'm missing you guys too! Unfortunately I don't expect to be free until Sunday evening at the earliest ...

Hope you get less swamped soon Kyouya

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tsuki_Kirkland

Eh. Not likely, unfortunately. The hazards of running your own business. (Yes, really. Not an IC statement.)

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ootori_K
Tsuki_Kirkland

Eh. Not likely, unfortunately. The hazards of running your own business. (Yes, really. Not an IC statement.)

I’ve heard it does take a lot .. that’s too bad you won’t be able to relax soon.

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lokianna
Tsuki_Kirkland

I needed a break from commissions, so....here ya go
I hope I didn't mess her up too bad. OTL Following the description in the guild profile..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I FOUND IT.

Where is my cookie? O3O

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Arillena
I FOUND IT.

Where is my cookie? O3O

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lokianna
Arillena
I FOUND IT.

Where is my cookie? O3O

X3X OH MY GOD I JUST DIED OF CUTENESS,

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Arillena

X3X OH MY GOD I JUST DIED OF CUTENESS,

Hehe
I saw the opportunity and I seized it
Totally not sorry. xDD

Loyal Prophet

3,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey-o! Not dead! Go me! ... And not gonna change my avvie for forever because I can't wear my wedding dress any more. emo I will do so in spirit!

Gallant Knight

User Image

So. I made a huge decision the other day. I've decided I'm going to return to school to get my Master's Degree. Mainly to get out of this hell hole I live and work in daily. To make that resolve, I chopped my hair off. K has seen it. lol. I did however realize that it's far too late to enroll until next fall. Which just shot my morale down a bit cause I dunno if I can take another year here.

I'm also still bottom of the list at work, so I can still be slammed with overtime whenever someone calls off. Geez. As if last week of 64 hours wasn't bad enough, this week will be a 54 hour work week. So it's going to be...interesting to say the least. And it's 2:06 am and I've been awake since midnight. Ugh. Stupid third to first shift changes.

I'm still going to be playing Haru-Chan, I just wanted to give you all an update. Cause I loves you all for all your patience and support you have given me. <3

P.S. I hope I really REALLY get to be online enough for the new trip, I am actually very excited for it. Though I didn't vote the dates, I'm glad it's coming up. :3

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Arinnel
User Image

So. I made a huge decision the other day. I've decided I'm going to return to school to get my Master's Degree. Mainly to get out of this hell hole I live and work in daily. To make that resolve, I chopped my hair off. K has seen it. lol. I did however realize that it's far too late to enroll until next fall. Which just shot my morale down a bit cause I dunno if I can take another year here.

I'm also still bottom of the list at work, so I can still be slammed with overtime whenever someone calls off. Geez. As if last week of 64 hours wasn't bad enough, this week will be a 54 hour work week. So it's going to be...interesting to say the least. And it's 2:06 am and I've been awake since midnight. Ugh. Stupid third to first shift changes.

I'm still going to be playing Haru-Chan, I just wanted to give you all an update. Cause I loves you all for all your patience and support you have given me. <3

P.S. I hope I really REALLY get to be online enough for the new trip, I am actually very excited for it. Though I didn't vote the dates, I'm glad it's coming up. :3

congrats on your decision. I hope you do well when you’re able to enroll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff