Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Curvaceous Panda
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

*she laughed*
"Oh, as fun as that could be, I suggest you don't do that. I'd really rather not see you get nabbed by the security force at my house. They can be very scary. It's almost comical how much security we have at home....but that's just how worried and paranoid my parents are because of-"

*she suddenly stops mid-sentence*
"-Well, because of how paranoid they are, is all!"

She noticed the sudden change in sentence, and ignored it. Calling her out on it would do no good. Scary? That guy at the lake house wasn't that bad. And I'm sure if we brought Hunny-senpai and Mori-senpai we would be fine.

"Well, yes. He wasn't scary at all, however....we have at least twenty guards around the house and the grounds at any one time...and father told them that anyone not allowed on the property was to be questioned as to why they were there...who sent them....and then either handed over to the police or unceremoniously tossed out. And possibly charged with trespassing anyway."

*she looks kind of sad, but mostly annoyed and tired*

Sparkly Grabber

Edward Nite
"Thank you Edward." She smiled and reached for her tea, taking a few sips. "I actually come when I have the time so it varies. How about you? I don't think I've really seen you around."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny

The two shifted their gaze over to Kyouya. "Is he really that cool?"
"Cool? I... suppose you could say that. Really it's more that... that I do not feel nearly so awkward around him." That and princes and knights were boring and a bean-counter was novel to her, but she didn't say that part out loud.

"Do we make you uncomfortable?" Kaoru asked.
"What are we doing wrong?" Hikaru leaned forward.
He leaned in and she sunk a little further back into the couch, chuckling nervously, "Well, you are a bit overwhelming, the way you two behave like two bits of one person. You're not nearly as confounding as Quicksilver, though."

"Who...?" They looked at her blankly.
"Oh! Raiden. He is utterly confounding! Inconstant as quicksilver, changing moods and talking about me joining his family - oh, perhaps you can tell me? What does "no danna" mean? He is always saying that after my name..."

Prodigal Muse

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Ah, alright. Gotcha.
wait. Kyouya's a sophomore?! gonk
Didn't know that... emotion_facepalm I feel stupid now.
(btw is it okay to mention Valefor?)
---
Shizuka gave the young man a sympathetic glance. She knew that feeling... and the awkwardness that often accompanied it.
"Well, perhaps you may have seen me at Valefor...?"

thanatos amaranth
death the undying.

Shadow Lord Kyouya
Psychopathic Purity
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

I thought Kyouya was supposed to know who Shizuka was... eek
Please excuse any grammar mistakes... I'm very sorry that I'm so awkward. sweatdrop
(note: she snuck in here early but then snuck back out.... using her powers gaia_crown )
---
Shizuka stared blankly for a couple minutes, then turned red again when she realized who the handsome dark-haired man was.
"Ah, I'm very sorry for not introducing myself!
My name is Shizuka Mirai. It's an honor to make your acquaintance, sir," she curtseyed politely.

(( I might, and will, since you suggest it. But we have so many transfer students in the game that I try not to assume ahead of time, at this point. ))

"Ah, Mirai-san," Kyouya bowed in return, all careful, polite respect. He gently pinched the bridge of his nose above his glasses, as if a slight headache had started. "I'm so sorry. For some reason I thought you were someone else. Forgive me, it's been a long day. It's a pleasure to see you here."

Precious Knight

SenkoAmber
Edward Nite
"Thank you Edward." She smiled and reached for her tea, taking a few sips. "I actually come when I have the time so it varies. How about you? I don't think I've really seen you around."

"REasonable. And I do hangout here whenever I can.. I do have other places to attend to as well." He took a look around before turning back at her, "So who usually keeps you company?"

Sparkly Grabber

Edward Nite
"I see your a man who is attends to matter first." She leaned back into the couch, crossing her legs at the ankles. "I guess we just bumped into each other at the right time now." She looked around also. "Actually no one really. I've visited with Kyouya and Renge a couple times, Hikaru once or twice and that's about it. I usually just watch and listen." She looked to Edward and smiled. "So what brings you here to a host club?"
Mistress Shiny

"Raiden?!" Hikaru backed away, grimacing. "That guy is scary..."
Kaoru leaned over, looking at his twin. "Why's he scary?"
"Last time I saw him... He was carrying me around and force feeding me..." Hikaru shuddered as he remembered.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Shadow Lord Kyouya

(( OOC: And now I'm off for the evening, good night, ladies and gentlemen. I'll see you tomorrow! Panda, you're not getting off the hook easily ... ))

(( xD well then I am avoiding this conversation for now ))

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Panda gave the girl a smile that she usually only got when she was planning a food based fight. It's not trespassing if we are invited.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny

"Last time I saw him... He was carrying me around and force feeding me..." Hikaru shuddered as he remembered.
"To be sure he is odd, and confusing... but I think he is also very confused about himself." Thinking about the handful of times he'd said something inappropriate or mean, but quickly amended himself when she called him out on it.

Precious Knight

SenkoAmber
Edward Nite
"I see your a man who is attends to matter first." She leaned back into the couch, crossing her legs at the ankles. "I guess we just bumped into each other at the right time now." She looked around also. "Actually no one really. I've visited with Kyouya and Renge a couple times, Hikaru once or twice and that's about it. I usually just watch and listen." She looked to Edward and smiled. "So what brings you here to a host club?"

"I guess you can say that.." he snickered when she asked about what brings him here, "a girl of course." He sat up and looked around then pointed at Panda, "That girl, she's usually in the kitchen.. she prepares most if not all the cakes in here, and her coffee is the best." He sat back crossing his arms, "but unlucky me, she's.. out of my reach.."

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Curvaceous Panda
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Panda gave the girl a smile that she usually only got when she was planning a food based fight. It's not trespassing if we are invited.

*she gets this comical "what?" wide-eyed expression on her face*
"But...I've never had friends over before...or really anyone to invite over than Shiemi-chan... I have no idea if I'd be allowed to have anyone other than Shiemi-chan over..."
Mistress Shiny
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny

"To be sure he is odd, and confusing... but I think he is also very confused about himself." Thinking about the handful of times he'd said something inappropriate or mean, but quickly amended himself when she called him out on it.

"He offered to have sex with me to make things right." Hikaru stated like it was nothing new.
Kaoru's eyes got big. "What?? Who is this guy? Didn't Kyouya get mad at him?"
"He did tell him to stop harassing me, but the sex thing was subtle..." Hikaru shrugged. "Not like I don't get offers for that all day, everyday anyway~" He grinned.

Sparkly Grabber

Edward Nite
"Oh." She gave a smile and nodded. "Yes she is a very nice woman." Standing up carefully she patted off her skirt in the front. "I am sorry to hear that." Placing her hand on his should she gave a gentle squeeze. "So hard to get things out of reach." She gave a small smile. "You figure something out I am sure." She gently hugged him. "Sadly I must for the day." Giving a small curtsy before she left through the double doors.

{{Night!}}

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Mistress Shiny

"He offered to have sex with me to make things right." Hikaru stated like it was nothing new.
Kaoru's eyes got big. "What?? Who is this guy? Didn't Kyouya get mad at him?"
"He did tell him to stop harassing me, but the sex thing was subtle..." Hikaru shrugged. "Not like I don't get offers for that all day, everyday anyway~" He grinned.
"Oh! He did that to you, too! He was trying to ask me to marry him!" He wasn't, poor sap, but he sure as hell bungled his attempt to ask her to become a partner in the Yakuza sense. Probably didn't help that she had NO clue what the Yakuza were

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff