Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you guys like contests?

Yes! 0.54385964912281 54.4% [ 93 ]
Nope! 0.046783625730994 4.7% [ 8 ]
Gold Option! 0.4093567251462 40.9% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]

icywind1980
Haha that job is relegated to my hubby xD

Oh I see. xD For me it's good I do it just sometimes. And maybe it even helps a bit with getting over my dislike and slight fear of them.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980
Haha that job is relegated to my hubby xD

Oh I see. xD For me it's good I do it just sometimes. And maybe it even helps a bit with getting over my dislike and slight fear of them.

That makes too much sense so I'll just leave it to him.
icywind1980

Does he have a fear or dislike of bugs?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980

Does he have a fear or dislike of bugs?

Nah he isn't afraid of things like that. I get freaked out when they surprise me, but I don't actually think I'm afraid of them. Like I'd go to see snakes in zoos and I went into the bug chamber at the science museum. It's just the dive bombers that do my head in. gonk
icywind1980
Nah he isn't afraid of things like that. I get freaked out when they surprise me, but I don't actually think I'm afraid of them. Like I'd go to see snakes in zoos and I went into the bug chamber at the science museum. It's just the dive bombers that do my head in. gonk

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. >.< Once I woke up and a moth was sitting on my blanket. Those kind of surprises I don't really like either.
Can you hold bugs? I used to do that when I was younger, now I can't anymore.

Lonely Nerd

Tenma in Melody
Kay9214
College sucks. The Education system is broken anyway. :l

I have a boring life, nothing's ever new. I'm the same as always... :L

I see. e_e How is the education system broken?

Oh my life may be boring too, but I try to make it interesting.

Don't get me started... e.e

Always the optimist, huh? I can always come in here and talk to you when I need cheering up. lol cat_blaugh

That sounds a bit strange, reading it now... cat_sweatdrop
hey I'm 26 and a mother of two boys and trying desperately to find some non-juvenile topics to follow so I am super psyched to be here. Are there other parents around?
I'm really interested in chatting about natural living and healing, cooking, kids,pets (I currently have none but started school for vet tech and enjoy learning new things and living vicariously through those of you with pets) and crafts among other things...
I currently live in WI and I am loving the fall weather!

oh yeah I like anime and action movies as well as Doctor Who and Star Wars and other wonderfull nerd things!! biggrin

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. >.< Once I woke up and a moth was sitting on my blanket. Those kind of surprises I don't really like either.
Can you hold bugs? I used to do that when I was younger, now I can't anymore.

Maybe, I guess if it wasn't the biting, scratching or laying eggs below the surface of my skin type of bug I could hold it. I don't think the bug would be very appreciative of being picked up, however.
Kay9214
Don't get me started... e.e

Always the optimist, huh? I can always come in here and talk to you when I need cheering up. lol cat_blaugh

That sounds a bit strange, reading it now... cat_sweatdrop

Okay, I won't then. o:

I guess a lot of the time, I'm not always optimistic though. >: Haha sure, but it could be PMs or comments, does not have to be this thread.

olivia solo

I am not a parent, but hiya.

icywind1980
Maybe, I guess if it wasn't the biting, scratching or laying eggs below the surface of my skin type of bug I could hold it. I don't think the bug would be very appreciative of being picked up, however.

Oh yes, of course. Some bugs don't mind being picked up, or so I've heard. owo

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

olivia solo
hey I'm 26 and a mother of two boys and trying desperately to find some non-juvenile topics to follow so I am super psyched to be here. Are there other parents around?
I'm really interested in chatting about natural living and healing, cooking, kids,pets (I currently have none but started school for vet tech and enjoy learning new things and living vicariously through those of you with pets) and crafts among other things...
I currently live in WI and I am loving the fall weather!

oh yeah I like anime and action movies as well as Doctor Who and Star Wars and other wonderfull nerd things!! biggrin

Welcome Olivia! I'm not a parent myself but you're more than welcome to post here and talk about your kids. I plan on having my own someday. I did a quick search on guilds and found this place. It doesn't look especially active, though some of the users may still be around. You could try PM'ing them or posting comments on their profiles (I'm not a stalker I swear).

As for natural living, I'm all for it. I like nature and life. I don't know much about natural healing as such, but you're more than welcome to talk about it here. If it's something I disagree with, I'll just tell you so and we can agree to disagree. I also love pets- I've had five ferrets and a cat over the years. The place I'm staying at doesn't allow pets so none at the moment. I miss them heaps tho. Congrats on going back to school. That must be hectic with kids.

I love the fall the best as well. It's my fave season. ^ ^ And Dr. Who is awesome though I'm only familiar with the last few years/seasons.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody

icywind1980

Oh yes, of course. Some bugs don't mind being picked up, or so I've heard. owo

Eww gross xD Really? lol j/k
I picked up a stick bug once. It didn't seem to mind.
icywind1980

Lol. I sometimes forget that JK stands for just kidding, and I read it as an abbreviation of the word 'joke' instead.
Yup some bugs don't mind, or it seems like they don't.
Nice avatar. o:

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980

Lol. I sometimes forget that JK stands for just kidding, and I read it as an abbreviation of the word 'joke' intead.
Yup some bugs don't mind, or it seems like they don't.
Nice avatar. o:

Well even if it did mean joke, it would still have been appropriate as I was making a joke wink
I also think ladybugs don't mind. But you know what kind of bugs HATE being picked up? Roaches. They freak out.

And thanks!! I felt like Halloween a little early. ^ ^
icywind1980
Well even if it did mean joke, it would still have been appropriate as I was making a joke wink
I also think ladybugs don't mind. But you know what kind of bugs HATE being picked up? Roaches. They freak out.

Yes, that's true. But it's silly I read it as jk first. Juhk. xD
What about ants? Well that is a good thing, I am happy not picking up a roach.

You're welcome. Haha I see, yes the colours are very autumnal too. o:

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980

Yes, that's true. But it's silly I read it as jk first. Juhk. xD
What about ants? Well that is a good thing, I am happy not picking up a roach.

You're welcome. Haha I see, yes the colours are very autumnal too. o:

Hehe okays whee
Oh yeah, I guess ants don't seem to care much. Or do they? I don't think there's any way for us to ever really know xD
Yes, this is my favourite time of year indeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff