Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you guys like contests?

Yes! 0.54385964912281 54.4% [ 93 ]
Nope! 0.046783625730994 4.7% [ 8 ]
Gold Option! 0.4093567251462 40.9% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 312 313 314 > >> >>> »|

icywind1980 rolled 10 100-sided dice: 32, 21, 97, 18, 19, 84, 89, 83, 90, 93 Total: 626 (10-1000)

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Greetings everyone. I'm posting in search for new friends. I've been on Gaia since 2008 and have met some great people here, but as time passes on, people come and go. I'd really like to meet some new friends and have some good times, and maybe make a few new friends to last.

Here's a little about me: I'm 30 something, female and married. I've lived in a few different places over the years but currently am in Denmark. I'm into a lot of different types of music, movies and I love anime with a burning passion. I have a wide variety of interests and I can easily discuss many different topics.

I'm looking for friends mainly who are 18+ but only because I don't have a lot in common with younger people unless they are very mature. I'll gladly make friends with anyone of any gender, race, religion (or lack thereof), sexual orientation or creed. So post away, looking forward to meeting new people soon!

Wow, it's really time for an update here. eek This thread is still active and welcoming new friends. It's easy to just jump in and say hi. Quote me or PM me if you prefer. You can also leave me a comment on my profile. I have discord as well- if you're interested, PM me and we can add each other! emotion_yatta

=====================================================================
First Edit:
Thanks to everyone who's posted here so far!! It's been so nice to talk to you all and make such nice new friends!

I'm always happy to meet new people and talk about anything. Thanks again for being a friend =3

Second Edit:
What do you guys think of some contests of something? Maybe a RNG or Avi Contest? I'm adding a poll now. Please vote :3

Third Edit:
I decided to change the name a bit. It started out as Greetings New Friends, so I rolled that down a bit and made it into more of a chat place.

Also please vote in the poll. I will add more contests as needed.

Fourth Edit: 28 Sept 2013

I took a few months off of Gaia to sort out my real life but now am trying to get back into it. Old friends and new friends are more than welcome to post here or PM me. I have missed you all and look forward to chatting again.

Fifth Edit: 16 Dec. 2013

I took a few more weeks off of Gaia but this time to have a baby. My little love was born on the 23rd of Nov and she is doing great. I will still not be spending a lot of time on here, but I will be doing my best to keep up and answer PM's/quotes as best I can.

Sixth Edit: 10 July 2014

I have a bit more time to chat on Gaia these days. I tried the 'other site' but found it to be disgusting. I will stay here with Gaia until it closes, which probably is sooner than later. So welcome back everyone. Quote me for a faster response.

Eight Edit: 23 October 2017

Holy Cannoli! It's been three years since I last visited this thread. I do believe it's time for an update! How's every little thing? It's been a crazy ride since I last posted, but I'm still more or less, me. Please feel free to ask any questions. I hope you brought a pencil cos class is in session!

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

What is your Movie and Anime ?

Friendly Friend

Hey, I'm not 18 yet, I'm 17,
but I thought I'd post here since there wasn't a lot of replies,
I hope that's okay,
so what anime are you into?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

JagTaka88
What is your Movie and Anime ?

My fave anime has and will forever be Sailor Moon. It introduced me to the genre and has given me countless hours of entertainment. My fave movie is the Breakfast Club. I'm an 80's dork emo

What are yours??

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

CrompytheGentleman
I hope that's okay,

Thanks! That's very sweet of you!
I like a lot of different types. Currently I like a lot of humor and cheeky stuff like one piece, and soul eater. But I'm also into romantic and hentai type stuff too. How about you?

Friendly Friend

icywind1980
CrompytheGentleman
I hope that's okay,

I like a lot of different types. Currently I like a lot of humor and cheeky stuff like one piece, and soul eater. But I'm also into romantic and hentai type stuff too. How about you?

I started getting into Soul Eater and stopped, and I'm not a great lover of watching anime, I prefer to read manga, but I've seen all the Love Hina series, FMA too, and I watch hentai from time to time.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello. I could be a friend if you wish. We can even talk first if if you want.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will

Hello how are you tonite?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

CrompytheGentleman
icywind1980
CrompytheGentleman
I hope that's okay,

I started getting into Soul Eater and stopped, and I'm not a great lover of watching anime, I prefer to read manga, but I've seen all the Love Hina series, FMA too, and I watch hentai from time to time.

Why didn't you finish Soul Eater? I think it's hilarious!! FMA is pretty great too. It makes me dream a lot.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

I'm good. It's starting to get cooler outside. How are you?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

I'm alright, feeling a little sick but not too bad. It's probably still really hot outside here, but I haven't been out to check yet.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

I'm alright, feeling a little sick but not too bad. It's probably still really hot outside here, but I haven't been out to check yet.
The good thing is you're alright.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

Yeah, I'll be fine lol. I tend to get sick this time of year stressed What are you doing tonite?

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

Yeah, I'll be fine lol. I tend to get sick this time of year stressed What are you doing tonite?
I'm sure the hot weather doesn't help any. I'm just enjoying my last day of break before going back to work tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff