Total Votes:[ 82 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Takkita
aw shucks thanks smile I have too much time on my hands lol.

Just speaking the truth. :]

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
AAHItsAddy
That sounds like a good idea.
What are some things you haven't seen as often?

Haha, lately? I really don't know -- haven't explored much past this thread.
I've only recently come back to Gaia, mainly to chat because things have gotten soooo expensive. >w<

Maybe just a simple hangout thread to meet new friends? I'd recommend browsing this sub-forum for things that catch your eye about a particular thread, make a list of those things, and include some of those in your hangout. Be creative. :]

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lady LaurelIe
Takkita
Hmm, okay ... how did the nurses treat you during your stay? I know in mental health you want to form that therapeutic relationship with the patient while maintaining boundaries.
I, too, have a few difficulties finding the words (or heart) to explain to a patient I have other nursing responsibilities to take care of -- if that makes sense.

Sometimes it's better to work your way into it ... just don't stop if you want to go further. Imagine yourself at that finish line and keep chugging along. Nursing school ain't easy. I'll say, my LVN graduation felt like nothing compared to my RN graduation. The RN one actually felt like I had reached the end (despite the need to acquire a BSN on top of the RN). :]

If you still consider nursing in the future, what area could you see yourself in?

In the psych hospital I only trusted the male staff members. All the nurses except one are female though. There was one female nurse I liked a lot but she only worked on-call so I hardly saw her. She's the most patient, probably because of not being there all the time. One nurse yelled at me, she also held a grudge against me. I had a dissociative episode and when I came out of it she wasn't nice about it. I said hi to her as I walked by and she responded with "well at least now you acknowledge me". I tried to apologize but wasn't sure what I was apologizing for, she put her hand up and told me to not even go there. I asked her what happened and she insisted that I knew what happened. That was my last hospitalization there, it's been two years I just hope she's not there anymore, but I'm sure she is. Another good nurse though there is really kind, she doesn't have a lot of time since she's the charge nurse usually when she's there. But when I'm not doing good she lets me sit in the hall where she can keep an eye on me. She's really kind. The other nurses make me go sit in my room or the I forget what that other room is called. It's where all the patients on the locked down side go to, there's a tv in there and is where we eat. I'm always in the locked down side because of my dissociation, or in isolation. By the end of my stay they move me over to the bigger side and that kinda sets me off again because I hate change. The staff also makes up things on their notes for me, they say we have conversations that never exist. Once they said I threatened to kill myself with a plastic knife, and no that's not what I was doing. I was trying to self-harm but not kill myself, there's a difference people! So most of my stays have been very unhelpful and more frustrating than anything.

RN is more intense. You basically have the same knowledge as a doctor by the end, just not as much schooling.

hmm I'm not sure what I'd like to do in Nursing. I want to be somewhere that I'd make a difference, but at the same time I don't want to be in some place where it needs so much work that I just burn out. I wouldn't mind working in a clinic, but I don't want to be a glorified secretary either. Hmmm

Friendly Dabbler

Lady LaurelIe
AAHItsAddy

I've only recently come back to Gaia, mainly to chat because things have gotten soooo expensive. >w<

Maybe just a simple hangout thread to meet new friends? I'd recommend browsing this sub-forum for things that catch your eye about a particular thread, make a list of those things, and include some of those in your hangout. Be creative. :]

I was looking at a random name generator & I came upon the name "Trinket."
Of course it was for a nightclub.
I've seen some great artwork on here, as well as great intros.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
AAHItsAddy
Lady LaurelIe
AAHItsAddy
I'm good, thanks. Just trying to figure out what I want to do today.
I've been trying to create a hangout, but I'm out of ideas since my last ones failed.
How are you? biggrin

That's good. :]

Oooh, what kind of hangouts?
I've thought about creating one myself; but, for now, I don't have the time to maintain it as a host. -__-
I've run a couple charities in the past, which take a lot of work yes; but I had owning them. :3
A hangout might not take as much, but I think I'll just enjoy hanging out here for now. Lucky's a wonderful host. :]

Probably something here on the FC.
I do like drawing, & I really like anime & Disney.
I feel like those aren't interesting enough to attract people.
I've done a tavern, gothic circus, dreamland, etc.
None of them lasted past a day.
Sounds like you gave up too soon honestly. My threads, even the most busy ones have slow days. Days even when there's nobody but me posting. Go with something you enjoy and know. All my threads have been open ended without a strict theme. Like this is more a snow theme but it's not my focus, my focus is just hanging out and relaxing. I could just as easily make it into a beach theme, which might happen in the winter just to be ironic.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
AAHItsAddy
Lady LaurelIe
AAHItsAddy

Trinket could be a good name for just a simple hangout. Be like friends are each like little trinkets. Or whatever.
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Ooh new hangout!
Hello everyone. How are you?
Hey, sup? Welcome to Chill. May I take your luggage?

Thank you! smile
*Hands you my luggage.*
I'm Addy, nice to meet you.
Pleasure is mine. *takes luggage to Addy's room*
AAHItsAddy
Chill Ditz
AAHItsAddy
Ooh new hangout!
Squeeeeeeeeeeee! It's a new person! Want to taste the best cat salad ever?????

You eat cats?!?
But I like to pretend I'm a cat sometimes. Don't eat me. razz
Oh yes, it tastes fantastic in stir fry.

Friendly Dabbler

Takkita
AAHItsAddy
Lady LaurelIe
AAHItsAddy

Trinket could be a good name for just a simple hangout. Be like friends are each like little trinkets. Or whatever.

True..on the charm bracelet of life. Lol
I know I gave up way too soon, but most threads here that are successful have a theme.
Although most is used for chatter anyways.
I love the simplicity of this thread.

Friendly Dabbler

Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Ooh new hangout!

Thank you! smile
*Hands you my luggage.*

*Follows you to my room.*

Friendly Dabbler

Chill Ditz
AAHItsAddy
Chill Ditz
AAHItsAddy
Ooh new hangout!
Squeeeeeeeeeeee! It's a new person! Want to taste the best cat salad ever?????

You eat cats?!?
But I like to pretend I'm a cat sometimes. Don't eat me. razz
Oh yes, it tastes fantastic in stir fry.

Ok. Lol
So how are you today?
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Ooh new hangout!

Thank you! smile
*Hands you my luggage.*

*sets your luggage in a suite*

You're welcome to decorate however you care ma'am. If you need anything I am at your service.

Friendly Dabbler

Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Ooh new hangout!

Thank you! smile
*Hands you my luggage.*

You're welcome to decorate however you care ma'am. If you need anything I am at your service.

Thank you very much.
*Pats your head & decorates my room like a Disney castle.*

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
AAHItsAddy

True..on the charm bracelet of life. Lol
I know I gave up way too soon, but most threads here that are successful have a theme.
Although most is used for chatter anyways.
I love the simplicity of this thread.
^__^ Aw thanks. You're welcome to stay however long you want. Days, weeks, months, years....forever.... twisted
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy
Chill Mascot
AAHItsAddy

Thank you! smile
*Hands you my luggage.*

Thank you very much.
*Pats your head & decorates my room like a Disney castle.*
hm. Well then. . .enjoy. *disappears down the hall wrangling up loose llamas*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out