• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

Welcome to Chill! We are all very pleased to see you have stumbled upon such a wonderful hangout. So as you can see this is a place to just relax and unwind from real life. Forget about your quests and the messed up economy and just . . . chill. There are many rooms for you to choose from for your residing needs or just explore. Whatever your heart's desire it is to be granted. We have taken in many weary souls and gave them refreshment and refound peace. Sit back and relax as you center yourself on what's important, friendship and a calm heart.

So I suppose this is a good spot to introduce myself and the Chill siblings.

User Image Hi there! I'm Takkita, your faithful and humble host. People call me Lucky or Max but you can call me whatever you want. I read every post and do some minor moderating. I'm a fun guy most days. I'm eclectic and random. I enjoy all sorts of things in life. I currently am not working, but I volunteer with a program put on by the Game Fish and Parks service that teaches the public about nature and survival skills. I enjoy wildlife quite a bit and enjoy hiking and anything involving being outdoors. My favorite season is winter, I enjoy the cold air and snow. I also like that it slows traffic down - I live in a town that everyone goes well above the speed limit. I have a cat and five zebrafish at this time. I enjoy astronomy, on clear nights I use a telescope to watch Jupiter and its moons, and Saturn. I'm stoked about New Horizons and am looking forward to NASA releasing more pictures of Pluto, Charon, and other KBOs!

User Image Haiiiiiii!!!!!! I'm Chill Ditz!!!! People call me Ditz!!! I love to like, coooook and hangout with my pops Lucky and brother Chill Mascot, we just call him Chill. He's kinda crazy though and doesn't like to do anything I do. It's like he's weird or something. Anyways my favorite thing in the whole wide world to cook is opossum! Especially the kind I find out in the desert tenderized on the road. It's so delicious! You should try my stew I make with it! I really like glitter and putting it on stuff and putting it on people. Yeah it's just the best!!! I love cartoons and dead things. All this talk about food just makes me want to like, cook something! I should make you a cake after all this! Here you go! *gives a custard cake topped with a smashed chicken face on top* ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay bai now blaugh

User Image Hi, I'm Chill Mascot, just call me Chill though. stare I fix stuff around the Chill mansion. Don't mind my beasts. They won't hurt you if you don't look into their eyes. Fair warning. I just try to keep my sister, Ditz, under somewhat control. She's pretty annoying and seems to try to ruin my life. If you go in the pool, don't open the trapdoor at the bottom of the deep end. But, whatever. Peace out dudes.

User Image - Here is our couch. It eats people but is incredibly comfortable to hang out on. He is worn out from many years of use and being moved from one place to another. It all started in 2007 when he was discovered all alone. Rumor has it he's been around, before the beginning of Gaia. He sat there quietly in the servers as they were being built ... waiting, biding his time when he would be discovered. Only then could he feed on the flesh of weary Gaians looking for a place to nap. Thankfully he's a rather tame couch nowadays since Lucky had invited the couch to stay. It is an old couch on the verge of retiring from the days of stalking and lurking unsuspecting people. But until that day, don't get too cozy. twisted

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

❄ Read the ToS - follow it
❄ Read the Friends Chat sticky - follow it
❄ Have fun
❄ Be respectful
❄ No drama, if you have issues with another user, take it to the PMs and work it out between the two of you.
❄ Just chill ^__^
❄ Takkita reserves the right to refuse anyone from posting here. So play nice kiddos!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

❄ July 19, 2015 - we are open!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

In: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/chill-a-hangout/t.97440977/]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/oxssh7p[/IMG][/url]

Out: (threads inactive for more than 7 days will be removed from our links out list)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff