24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Seri Dreams
Takkita
Seri Dreams
pirate nuu I return to work tomorrow. Haha. Hope everyone having a nice day x3
{puts on his best boss voice} ring ring! Hello, this is your boss speaking. I have a special request that you spend all your time on Gaia and don't come into work tomorrow until next week. Click.

Okay deuces rofl

And writing crew? People writing epic essays of sorts : 0
Jay hangs out every two weeks with people from NaNoWriMo. So kinda yeah!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lady LaurelIe
So, I wanna change my avatar, but can't decide on a color or theme.
Suggestions? :3
I'm always down with casual wear when I don't know what to do.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
I opened Skype like 2 minutes before they got here and it told me it was one of their birthdays... I didn't know it was today... so there were cupcakes and other sweet stuff. I ate too much. I did write about 1k words... + about 800 at work.

It was decided that next time we'll meet on a Friday afternoon since they don't work and I'm off that day so I'm not rushing in from work. Also, one of the girls goes to bed early (& gets up insanely early.. like probably when the sun rises or before) and she's the only driver and lives about 30 minutes out of town so leaving here at 10 pm & driving people home, she's only home at nearly 11. Meeting in the afternoon means she gets home earlier and to bed earlier.
That sounds really cool that you guys will be meeting on a Friday biggrin sounds awesome ^_______^ I wish I was there to hangout too razz

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lady LaurelIe
Alright, I'm off to sleep - last day of general hospital orientation. ^__^

Good night, y'all! ❤︎
*leaves a basket of brownies for all to enjoy*
Yay brownies!

Night night good luck with gen hosp orientation biggrin

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
I opened Skype like 2 minutes before they got here and it told me it was one of their birthdays... I didn't know it was today... so there were cupcakes and other sweet stuff. I ate too much. I did write about 1k words... + about 800 at work.

It was decided that next time we'll meet on a Friday afternoon since they don't work and I'm off that day so I'm not rushing in from work. Also, one of the girls goes to bed early (& gets up insanely early.. like probably when the sun rises or before) and she's the only driver and lives about 30 minutes out of town so leaving here at 10 pm & driving people home, she's only home at nearly 11. Meeting in the afternoon means she gets home earlier and to bed earlier.
That sounds really cool that you guys will be meeting on a Friday biggrin sounds awesome ^_______^ I wish I was there to hangout too razz
Just be here in two weeks and you could!

Sorry, I was leveling up my little penguin-like pet. It's a 3 now I think.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

yay level 3!

I wish I had money to be there in two weeks! And a passport.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

yay level 3!

I have a feeling there will be gummy bears... that was one giant box of gummy bears... eek

I should play more...

Not feeling well today... i'm not sure if it's the overcast weather, not sleeping well (woke up to overwhelming skunk smell in the middle of the night), or that I ate too much sugar yesterday. I think I have a mild migraine...bad headache and slightly queasy stomach... sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

yay level 3!

I have a feeling there will be gummy bears... that was one giant box of gummy bears... eek

I should play more...

Not feeling well today... i'm not sure if it's the overcast weather, not sleeping well (woke up to overwhelming skunk smell in the middle of the night), or that I ate too much sugar yesterday. I think I have a mild migraine...bad headache and slightly queasy stomach... sweatdrop
awww

try getting up and stretching out your sore spots for a while. Computer screens are harsh on headaches too so be careful.

yay gummy bears!!!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

yay level 3!

I should play more...

awww

try getting up and stretching out your sore spots for a while. Computer screens are harsh on headaches too so be careful.

yay gummy bears!!!

I ate too many gummy bears last night. At least they went home with the person who brought them. I was given a piece of chocolate cheesecake birthday cake last night that hasn't been eaten yet. I also have leftover orange-cranberry scones with icing (I bought them at the store for last night)...which are too yummy.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

yay level 3!

I should play more...

awww

yay gummy bears!!!

I ate too many gummy bears last night. At least they went home with the person who brought them. I was given a piece of chocolate cheesecake birthday cake last night that hasn't been eaten yet. I also have leftover orange-cranberry scones with icing (I bought them at the store for last night)...which are too yummy.
yummy but I'd be sick too eating all that! But sure does sound good.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

yay level 3!

I should play more...

awww

yay gummy bears!!!

Did I mention the cupcakes? There were confetti cupcakes with frosting too... so yummy and moist.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

I should play more...

awww

yay gummy bears!!!

Did I mention the cupcakes? There were confetti cupcakes with frosting too... so yummy and moist.
oh man {drools} No wonder you're sick today!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff