Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

25,675 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Waffles! 25
My craziest Friday night was horrific and hilarious.

What happend was me and my first time being drunk XD. It was my ex's and i's 6 month anaversery and i decided to drink for the first time because he had before and wanted to..

well we got a friend to get it for us and we got some smeernoff black ice with lime bite, mango and green apple. soo good btw.. well i was drunk by 4 but i kept drinking untill 8 i remember all of it. first of all when i hit 5 i was rolling around on the bed giggleing about how soft it was.. 7 was the terrifieing part... the walls and room were moving when i stood up and i swore a spider talked to me then i passed out.. woke up ate a banana and then barffed for 9 hours straight... it was hell...

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I should say watching some anime with some popcorn and some water!

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Rosalind_of_blackwell
My craziest Friday night was horrific and hilarious.

What happend was me and my first time being drunk XD. It was my ex's and i's 6 month anaversery and i decided to drink for the first time because he had before and wanted to..

well we got a friend to get it for us and we got some smeernoff black ice with lime bite, mango and green apple. soo good btw.. well i was drunk by 4 but i kept drinking untill 8 i remember all of it. first of all when i hit 5 i was rolling around on the bed giggleing about how soft it was.. 7 was the terrifieing part... the walls and room were moving when i stood up and i swore a spider talked to me then i passed out.. woke up ate a banana and then barffed for 9 hours straight... it was hell...

I know that kinda pain... crying
fell asleep on the couch...woke up about 2 hours later in the bathroom.
i do NOT know what happened.

8,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Me and my buddy went out at like 8 or 9 at night, and walked around the neighborhood with out pants around our ankles. We found a highway and we were throwing out shoes and other random objects and screaming at passing cars. Then my friend went out in the median and was stripping. It was amazing. lol

(The night not his stripping... o-o)

Then we ended up laying in the middle of the parking lot looking up at the stars and telling dirty jokes. 3nodding

Shameless Noob

I saved a man from killing himself!

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I went shopping one Friday with my mom around Christmas time, when we came home there was a kitchen chair shoved up in the tree. The kitchen table was a good 20 feet from the tree and no one else was home.

Desirable Gaian

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
craziest friday night I had was heart one of total chaos. My mom and I were driving down to texas to see my granddad (her biological father) and we left at night (just after midnight) to get a good start on the roads and we're both night people anyways. going down I-75 and this HUGE owl decides it wants to play chiken with the car and flies at us head on. at the last second it it swoops up just barrally and drags its tallons on the roof of the car. after that we mad a wrong turn some where just past the four corners and wind up in "tornado ally". it was just about sunrise when we first heard something weird outside and a couple second later a small piece of fence comes piece of fence crashes through the back seat windows. and just as the sun light broke through clouds a little we saw this big funnle cloud in the field next to us. We sorta paniced when we first saw it and stopped the car. that was the big mistake because th tornade changed directions and moved right over the road in front of us. it lifted up the front of the car and mom (in between screaming and praying that if we made it out alive she'd never coming to this god forsaken spot again) shifted the car into reverse. in an attempt to to go almost 120 mph back wardswe got out of the suction of what we now call the sprialling vortex of doom. mom kept her foot on the pettal till we were a long ways away from the funnle. this was last november just before thanksgiving. we made it to a previous town and got car repairs (granddad charged it on his master card after calling and told us to rest the rest of the day and jokingly offered to fly us out the rest of the way. and that was the craziest friday night of my life. one of chaos, pants wetting mothers, insane avian life, and sadistic forces of nature.

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Moontalon

Good on you, my friend!

6,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Three friends and I drove to town, I was the only one with the license and I was driving everyone around, I had a curfew at 11pm. We went to walmart and got bored so we started throwing blunt objects at random people who were passing by us, some of the staff members started running for us but we escaped in the shoes isle, we hid out for a few minutes until they gave up. Then my friends dared me to streak through walmart, the foods isle to the toys isles to the entertainment isle then to entrance, I got to the entertainment isle before I got tackled from behind by a kid's father, I was dragged out by some of the staff member, WITHOUT my clothes, so my friend toook his shirt off and I had to wear it as a skirt to the car, then all the way home.. when I got there (wasn't thinking anyone was still awake) my mom was waiting in the living room when I opened the door, her jaw dropped when she saw I was naked (I gave the shirt back to my friend) All she said was.. "I don't want to know, your grounded, go to your room."

Shameless Noob

argella1300
Moontalon

Good on you, my friend!

Thanks, it was freaky freaky though. I was at my job, he was in one of the rooms, his wife called frantically, and he was trying to hang himself in the closet. I cut the rope and the paramedics said i saved his life cause i did that

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Boris Gump
Denata-Chan
nckloptr123
Playing apples to apples late at night...not the greatest idea lol

lol i love apples to apples!!!!!

Agreed .... That's A fun game

lol it is to me haha at least for like the first 3 rounds then I have to do something else

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Oracle250
craziest friday night I had was heart one of total chaos. My mom and I were driving down to texas to see my granddad (her biological father) and we left at night (just after midnight) to get a good start on the roads and we're both night people anyways. going down I-75 and this HUGE owl decides it wants to play chiken with the car and flies at us head on. at the last second it it swoops up just barrally and drags its tallons on the roof of the car. after that we mad a wrong turn some where just past the four corners and wind up in "tornado ally". it was just about sunrise when we first heard something weird outside and a couple second later a small piece of fence comes piece of fence crashes through the back seat windows. and just as the sun light broke through clouds a little we saw this big funnle cloud in the field next to us. We sorta paniced when we first saw it and stopped the car. that was the big mistake because th tornade changed directions and moved right over the road in front of us. it lifted up the front of the car and mom (in between screaming and praying that if we made it out alive she'd never coming to this god forsaken spot again) shifted the car into reverse. in an attempt to to go almost 120 mph back wardswe got out of the suction of what we now call the sprialling vortex of doom. mom kept her foot on the pettal till we were a long ways away from the funnle. this was last november just before thanksgiving. we made it to a previous town and got car repairs (granddad charged it on his master card after calling and told us to rest the rest of the day and jokingly offered to fly us out the rest of the way. and that was the craziest friday night of my life. one of chaos, pants wetting mothers, insane avian life, and sadistic forces of nature.

that is one to tell your grandkids

Angelic Nitemare

3 am after some drinking with a friend, was coming home after getting some snacks at the local super wally world...and then getting kicked out of it for playing "hit your friend on the knees with a toy lightsaber", was about a mile from my house on a well lit highway.

And we see the red and blues in the rear view mirror.

He starts panicking, as he's driving, but only marginally sleep deprived.

I was nicely toasted like a marshmallow.

We pull over, and the cop walks up to his side.

"License and registration?"

My friend gets the info for him, and the cop looks at him with a straight face, asks him if he was drinking, which he'd not been....and then asks him if he can see.

Followed very quickly by me smacking his arm."You A**hat, you left off the headlights!"

Followed by my friend's asking the cop to go easy one him, and so, me, in my well inebriated and sharing state, reach into the back seat, grab one of the snacks we brought with us, and offer it to the cop.

To this day, I am very lucky that cop had a sense of humor. Any other cop would have been mad a drunk yelled at him out a window "Would you like one of my donuts?!"

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
argella1300
Oracle250

that is one to tell your grandkids

That's wild eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas