Welcome to Gaia! ::

ferminator
PaNdAS_FtWXD
some guy hacked my maplestory account. my cousin and i egged his house only to notice there was a police officer... standing right next to me in his car.

haha egging houses and tp those days were fun did you get caught?

no... of course not.. he just drove around in circles slathering himself with a pickejar. he drove me home, but at least i didnt get arrested mrgreen

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My craziest Friday was when I went to Atlanta to see a soccer game, and the car broke down in the middle of the city (which I had never been to) and it was just me and my boyfriend and we had to ask like three hobos for help, and an army guy who ran to get us some water for the car, who we ended up giving a ride later to a gas station, then it broke down AGAIN and another hobo helped us find a water fountain and pushed the car with us to a place where we could park and not get the car taken away. Stayed there for 4 hours, until my bf's parents came and helped us out.
Terrible crazy firday night. lol

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Wall Street 200
Playing apples to apples late at night...not the greatest idea lol

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nckloptr123

lol i love apples to apples!!!!!

O.G. Nerd

Craziest Friday night? Rocky Horror Picture Show in Orlando always makes for a good Friday night, as does staying at Denny's in full stage makeup until 5AM noshing and hanging out with everyone ^.^

Kawaii Fatcat

User Image

There are angels...

One time I stayed up until 4am.
Yeah, I'm pretty ba.
/sarcasm

...in your angles.

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
An all night graduation party with like, 200 other people. @ u @ Fun times...

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
I can't tell you about my craziest friday night...but I can tell you about my craziest saturday morning... >>;;;

woke up in my car, an hour away from home, no keys, no pants ...sitting in someone's driveway...had to knock on their door. It was the right house...but their grandma answered...and the guy said he took my keys away the night before.

Also my bank account was totally wiped out. Not a fun weekend. gonk

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Once, my friends and I were hanging out and decided to go to this coffee shop near by. It was the middle of winter, so a bunch of us decided to go in one of my buddies' car. Well, we started to run out of room so my guy friend Andy volunteered to ride in the trunk.

To this day, we're amazed Andy didn't end up with a concusion from all the bumps we drove over. You could hear him hitting the top of the trunk every single time. The reactions we got when he was getting out were PRICELESS. xd

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
User Image

Craziest? Hahhh... there was this one time we got smashed and played with a Ouija board. Like woah... o______o

Another time I went to a house party in the middle of winter on campus, proceeded to get inebriated, and became the LIFE OF THE PARTAY. I remember this one Israeli guy... hmmm...

Then, once I went on a camping excursion with a bunch of friends, had a bonfire by the river, and proceeded to drink and teach a few French exchange students some important English words and phrases. They taught me how to sing Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" in French xD

Business Vampire

This was years ago. It was a full moon, it was Friday the 13th. Me and my friends wanted to go out and be ******** crazy! First things first, we needed soda or something from the grocery store, I don't even remember what it was anymore. We're on our way out and the store officer grabs my friend and takes her back in because she ******** jacked eyeliner. So me and my other friends are waiting outside for the cop to either finish questioning her dumb a** or arrest her, and finally she comes back out and tells me the cop wants to question me next because he thinks I jacked pads. ******** pads. Why the hell would I steal pads? I knew I didn't so I was like, ******** this, let's go, and we left. But at that point the mood was kind of shot so me and most of this group just ditched the one stupid chick who decided to steal eyeliner and we spent most of the night at the park.
Denata-Chan
nckloptr123

lol i love apples to apples!!!!!

Agreed .... That's A fun game

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Some friends and I were coming back from a party around 1 AM... We were in a weird part of town and weren't sure how to get home, but the guy riding shotgun swore up and down we should take a right at the highway. Fifteen minutes later, we were on a suspension bridge halfway to the next state. We managed to turn around at the next exit, but we were in a pretty sketch part of hicksville. Pretty much decided the gay, black kid would die first in the event of psychopathic hitchhikers and drove home belting Queen songs and trying desperately to stay awake... It was pretty nuts.

Wheezing Consumer

TOOOO MUCHHHH JUICCCCEEEEEEEEEEE
-Pees self-
The night me and my friends ran around the apartments at night, throwing eggs at the managers car. Also, getting the scared seeing a creepy lady.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff