Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fanfiction Nymph
My wildest Friday night...

Three people, One bed and not a whole lot of memories past my 5th drink....

sweatdrop

Wow that's pretty crazy!!

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
hehehhe craziest?

well it would have to be the first time i went to the supernova (cosplay convention!) and dressed up i thought i looked silly on the train heading there but when i got there i saw a frikken huge mascot and i felt sorry for that guy xD lol mines not as crazy as some others ^^;
some guy hacked my maplestory account. my cousin and i egged his house only to notice there was a police officer... standing right next to me in his car.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Two words: Toga party.

It was my first toga party, and my last toga party.

My name for the night was Breastephone. And thanks to some tasty drinks, I remember less than half the night. But was the only person to kept their toga on the whole night.

Never ever again. xD

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Nerd 50
badguyferm
The Fanfiction Nymph
My wildest Friday night...

Three people, One bed and not a whole lot of memories past my 5th drink....

sweatdrop

Wow that's pretty crazy!!

Makes ya wonder about the nights I black out hu? eek Any one else ever wake up and be in a totally different city?... or state of dressed? xp

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
It was a blur ..
but the morning after i woke up 3 miles from my house half naked next to the freeway by a street lamp..
and i had these weird clown glasses those big ones.. and a Kermit the frog plush doll..

e _o
Went to a bar in town, ended up getting a call from friends and going to Austin, spent the night with about...20-ish other people in a hotel room fit for 10 max. With a jacuzzi. In the hotel room itself. Which fit about 5 people, but we got 8 people in there. cool

That's also the night I found out I would never be interested in women...ever. xD

2,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PaNdAS_FtWXD
some guy hacked my maplestory account. my cousin and i egged his house only to notice there was a police officer... standing right next to me in his car.

haha egging houses and tp those days were fun did you get caught?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Nerd 50
Flip Fantasia
It was a blur ..
but the morning after i woke up 3 miles from my house half naked next to the freeway by a street lamp..
and i had these weird clown glasses those big ones.. and a Kermit the frog plush doll..

e _o

Awesome!

Tipsy Bunny

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That would be... just tonight! I spent it in a graveyard dressed up as a dead girl from the 1800's for a town hay ride exhibit. XD

Shameless Cutie-Pie

My friend and I spent an entire night bar-hopping for free. At each bar, we got some guys to buy us drinks, made a lot of promises... and then said we had to go to the bathroom and snuck out whatever back/side door the bar had. Then we moved on to the next bar. Good times.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
The Fanfiction Nymph
Flip Fantasia
It was a blur ..

e _o

Awesome!

I guess but the fact i was horribly horribly confused was and is still one of the most puzzling times of my life XDD

Tipsy Wench

pretty sure I got knocked up on a friday night...the crazy part didn't come until 9 months later, but it still counts, right?!

Fashionable Genius

User Image
Rednecks, tail-gating, beer, and riding around on 4-wheelers half-naked when I turned 18.

You're my DESTINY

~ DISTANCE Zwei

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Amaya has something she must say

Well, my friends and I went out to town to watch a movie and hang around, then we went to the park and played before going to said movie. After the movie we wen to see a concert, and before we knew it we were all hyper eating pancakes at IHop at 2 in the morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff