Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Haku Needles
I signed the non-disclosure agreement, and it sent me back to the agreement with just my name filled out.

Did anything happen like it being sent or logged or whatever it does, or is there a glitch or something like that?

Edit: Never mind, I got it to work in Firefox. But does that mean none of the moderating tools or whatever we get will not work on Internet Explorer?
I know that in the past some moderators used Firefox. I never heard of any issues with that. If there are issues, they will inform you when you reach a stage in training that requires tools. I'm pretty sure any more detail than that is protected by the NDA.

Ruthless Nerd

There is a glitch in the application, where it doesn't take you past the NDA page, if you're using IE. As far as I know, past that, you won't have any problems.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
____|-==+=when it all comes down to it...

I suppose you'll have to wait until the system changes or until the year changes.

=+==-|____c'est la vie.User Image

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
____|-==+=when it all comes down to it...

Hm. Well, it seems so, if that's the case. I'm sorry. sad

=+==-|____c'est la vie.User Image
Veras Gunn
That second one won't work. Last i checked, unless I was banned or warned and wasn't told about it, my last warning was from 2007, over two years ago, which means that waiting a year won't really be different from waiting another two minutes. My sole option, short of something happening to my account to solve this issue, would be to wait for it to be fixed. *sigh*

Have you spoken to a mod about your warnings? There might be marks against you that you don't know about.
The best way to find out is ask a mod and they can tell you whats hurting your chance to fill out the application.

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Ok, I finally got a screen other than the "not taking apps" screen, with an agreement. I read it, checked that I agreed, but when I submit it, it just refreshes the same page instead of continuing on. confused

Weeaboo Informer

LittleWillow85
Ok, I finally got a screen other than the "not taking apps" screen, with an agreement. I read it, checked that I agreed, but when I submit it, it just refreshes the same page instead of continuing on. confused

You'll have to use another Browser to get it to submit 3nodding

Veras Gunn: The error you're getting is only for bans, so don't worry about the warnings. It's a known issue with Account that have been banned before the 1 year mark but until they fix it you won't be able to apply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff