Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Smoker

I am so happy we were offered the chance for input AND we get to see the scores AND we get some friggin answers out of it.
All I want is the chance to make avatars again....easily crying

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Yay for avatar builder and pet battles!

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100
Hopefully some were in the same boat as me with the LQI's.
Keep them Limited Quantity, but make it so they're limited by DAY (give or take two to three) and not NUMBER.
Y'know, so that way everyone's happy since people coming back from work or school still have a fairly good chance to get the GC, buy the item they saw in the update announcement, and not have to fight people in the exchange or on the MP in order to get it since it ran out very quickly after it's release.

In a relationship with Matt

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500
          Glad to see these results.
          And that people are incredibly concerned about the gold economy.
          Really, I'd like to see you guys stop putting out gold gens altogether, but there's been so much damage done because of them, that the damage looks almost unfixable. Kudos on limiting them though, I guess that's a step in the right direction... I've got my fingers crossed for good fixes that at least patch what damage has been done.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Quote:
* An Avatar Builder, which will allow you to create simulated avatars using any item on the site in any pose to use as a character creator, layering test, or to create an avatar to quest for!
Extremely excited about this. I miss Tektek.
Hope this materializes real soon!

Hygienic Werewolf

11,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Firanzia-Vice
HarvestMoon Lullaby
I cannot wait to get a pet.

I want an attack rabbit~ heart

That would be so cool. I would like a rabbit or a tiger.

Lonely Phantom

I guess we'll see... but it doesn't feel like concerns are really being taken seriously...

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The Iron Magus
So how bout 'dem gold generators?

I mean, very excited about the upcoming updates, but I'd say the community has spoken pretty loudly about both gold gens and concerns for the gold economy, so are you placing a "strong priority" on those as well?

^ This. Seriously this.

Excitable Bard

My hopes are that the avatar creator is soon and FREE. If we have to pay gold or GC to use it I swear I'm gonna riot.

Indulgent Foe

23,875 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I thought there'd be a slightly higher percentage of votes for the real time chat system, since it's way overdue. So I'm glad that it's a priority now!

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I wonder how the pets are going to be...hope they look like Mogas, kinda Pokemon-like...either way it seems weird for paws to get pets lol
(If they re-use Mogas I'll cry happy tears for all the eternity)

Omnipresent Phantom

Ekkusu_X
Hopefully some were in the same boat as me with the LQI's.
Keep them Limited Quantity, but make it so they're limited by DAY (give or take two to three) and not NUMBER.
Y'know, so that way everyone's happy since people coming back from work or school still have a fairly good chance to get the GC, buy the item they saw in the update announcement, and not have to fight people in the exchange or on the MP in order to get it since it ran out very quickly after it's release.
♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

◦◕.....◕◦
>∵..........∵<

That is actually a really good idea. My sister especially
works 8 hours and by the time she comes home, they
are sold out. So even though she would have bought
something, she can't.
And especially for those that have work and school.❀

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥

Spacs's Partner

Golden Alchemist

17,465 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Married 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
Ceeshnia

For myself, it'll be very helpful for organizing and coming up
with ideas for our charity. Hopefully it's a thing that you can turn
on/off at will, so that those who don't use it/don't want to be social
at the moment and pretend the world doesn't exist don't have to
see it.

Yup yup! Greatly helpful even with art requests or contests!
But yeah the report button is needed in case of such matters or just the logs being recorded and reviewed because some people can be sneaky. Something similar to that. But uh, yeah the stuff you're speaking about sounded like when we use to have meebo on gaia. I LOVED IT but they made it separate after some time. I don't remember if it was over legal issues or not but w/e if they can have something similar to that it would be awesome. AND the ability to just block someone without removing them from your friends list from the chat that would appear at the bottom of our bar next to where the Quick Links button is from the webpage we use. Being able to access the profile would be great like a short cut too~ OOHHH gosh yes perfect! If that was there then I would be using it quiet a lot!!!

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
but...we had an IM system. I never did understand why it was taken away.

Aged Gaian

Honestly first thing that came to mind when I read the pet battles was dog fighting and pokemon. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff