Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raya Kioma
I like the security of being able to buy the cards in real life. I'd rather not be paying fees for paypal/using my debit or dealing with credit cards. :/
I certainly hope SOME stores will continue to carry them, if not I won't be buying cash from now on.

Have you ever tried using Ultimate Game Cards?

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
i know, its frusterating. I've never sen cash cards up here to begin with, or i would have bought them, but now i'll never get a chance since i dont have a ceditcard due to the fact i'm a minor.

Getting real tired of your bullshit, Gaia >>
me too, im really only here for the friends i've made now..

I'm just here because I spent way too long acquiring s**t to give it up. And because of the event threads.
events dont intresting me really. my account is worth 30 some million in posting gold.
I only really like the anon threads.
Jesus. Mine is only a bit under 7.5 mil current in items.

Trash Witch

TheOpenBox
Raya Kioma
I like the security of being able to buy the cards in real life. I'd rather not be paying fees for paypal/using my debit or dealing with credit cards. :/
I certainly hope SOME stores will continue to carry them, if not I won't be buying cash from now on.

I haven't seen those in my area.
Then again I haven't been looking for them...

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Lol im not fully Black. I dont care what people think of me i'm just tired of getting picked on by everything I do.

Hear, hear! If I bother to reply I just tell them the truth; it's an escape from the real world. I mean, do you think I dress up like this everyday? rolleyes
No but if you did I think you would be probably fairly beautiful.(not flirting)

I know what you mean, and that's just it. Most of the people on this site are average Janes and Joes. In many ways I'm not; I'm actually a frickin' genius and certifiably nuts, but as far as looks go, I'm ordinary. On Gaia, no matter what's happening on my campus or in my head, I'm beautiful. Weird, yes, but I figure dressing up chibi me is better than trying to be something I'm not in the real world.
I have no idea where this post is to tip it, but gets a thumbs up cat_3nodding

Friendly Vampire

i hope you post updates for those npc cards i wanna collect them and know where i can get it...

plz keep wal-mart and target, those are the only two stores i go to

Fashionable Shapeshifter

is there a way you can let us pay gaia cash through phone minutes
Raya Kioma
TheOpenBox
Raya Kioma

Just look for them next time you go to the retail store you use. They are usually near the front of the stores or near where the Gaia cash cards are. I hope you find them. heart

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Queen Qcoeurleene
siskataya
rimedragona
Have you looked into Karma Koins?

http://karmakoin.com/how_it_works

No, we haven't - thanks for the idea! We'll check it out biggrin

OMG, she replied to the suggestion but not the questions User Image

She asked me if I looked into Karma Koins yet - I said no. That was both a question and a suggestion, so answering it was appropriate.

As for other questions, I believe that I have told people why this thread was made, and updated the first post to address concerns of posting a list of stores where cards will be available once that is finalized. If I've missed anything, please let me know and I'll be happy to address it.

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Whenever you have your list of stores made will you announce it again in another dev alert?

Cute Punk

I'll be looking forward to seeing the list of the options we'll still have. Really people, there's no insane need to panic. We should be happy that there will still be an option to buy in stores as opposed to using paypal.

Think positive~!

Trash Witch

TheOpenBox
Raya Kioma
TheOpenBox
Raya Kioma

Just look for them next time you go to the retail store you use. They are usually near the front of the stores or near where the Gaia cash cards are. I hope you find them. heart

Ah, rad!
Thanks for the tip.

Like I said, I feel much safer purchasing a physical card than using online transactions so this is a good thing..

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
kerrowe
Whenever you have your list of stores made will you announce it again in another dev alert?

Sure, if that would be good for the community! biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Wal Mart hardly ever has the cards, I don't even think they sell them. I see them at Target though- they better stay in Target D:< I don't have a credit card nor paypal and I refuse to get one just to make it faster for you greedy people to get your damn money.
kerrowe

Chances are that it will be an announcement instead of a Dev Alert.

Original Sex Symbol

XRiki_FaronX
Fapkin
PLEASE tell me that Wal- Mart will still carry them! The rest of the stores are quite a bit of a drive for me... D:
Mine Walmart dont sell them anymore sad
OMG! But that's the only way that I can get GC! D: This is most depressing news to me... :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff