Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
there also appears to be a moving clone of my FROZEN account roaming the area, plz be on the look out for it it is rgsue1

Edit: also a friend has informed me that iSlush and Labuuu- are working together
I see. I will keep this in mind.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
OMG its dak, Labuuu- and Cake are all hackers, they ahve mentioned eachother, by name and by what they have done, i did not have time to write it down though sweatdrop

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
o and cappie, there is ths user, who says u got them perm banned, so they made a new avi and turned it female, just thought i would mention that
Please get more screenies of this going on in towns. If you can, chatlogs would be great a long with these screenies. I need you to collect this information that you are getting when they are admitting to this. OR at least state as much as you can, because this is all very, important.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
im still trying to get used to screenshotting, im fairly new to this but i caught this in 1001, You'll need to maximize it to make it bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that handsome devil over there...thats me. xD. But enough about that. I got in a arguement with this Brandon kid who claimed I was nothing but a "prep" (this kid can't even label right) and that these clones are his "army". This kid sounds like some bored loser who has to bring clones online to try and feel big and bad. (sorry i didnt take a screenshot of the convo) Just thought I should bring it to your attention.
Trent Valentine
im still trying to get used to screenshotting, im fairly new to this but i caught this in 1001, You'll need to maximize it to make it bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that handsome devil over there...thats me. xD. But enough about that. I got in a arguement with this Brandon kid who claimed I was nothing but a "prep" (this kid can't even label right) and that these clones are his "army". This kid sounds like some bored loser who has to bring clones online to try and feel big and bad. (sorry i didnt take a screenshot of the convo) Just thought I should bring it to your attention.

Eh, he sounds like a typical leecher. I wouldn't fret over him. I would suggest stay out of towns for a while though. :3

^_^;; Thanks for the screenie update.
Rgsue
There's a user with your name at 1919 but its Rgsue2
[ Larceny ]
I bounce around in mostly Barton 5 of 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004. It happens in all of them. Here's the latest hack. They brought back the Zurg. XD

User Image

This hack occured about 9:30 PM. PST (Well 11:30 CST my time)

Thats freakin scary. eek I'd be so freaked out if that happen in rallies or hollywood. User Image sad
I don't think it will stop anytime soon.
lulz like wut i didnt do none of them statues and wtf is scripting D;
Happy_Kiwiia
Rgsue
There's a user with your name at 1919 but its Rgsue2

she knows about it, wait does it move, yeah there are like four or so statues of hers she had to change her name from that to rgsue then they made a statue of that so she had to put a dash just to get into towns again
Just a reminder, if your posts are not suitable for the thread, and steering the thread off topic, they will likely be removed. If continued to stay off topic, then any users doing so will be likely removed from posting in the forum. This is strictly for screenies and updates on the towns hacks..

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
there is ufo here now
User Image
o and thank you Happy_Kiwiia for telling me of the statue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff