Welcome to Gaia! ::

x C a p p i e x
Just a reminder, if your posts are not suitable for the thread, and steering the thread off topic, they will likely be removed. If continued to stay off topic, then any users doing so will be likely removed from posting in the forum. This is strictly for screenies and updates on the towns hacks..

lulz wtf people are flasy accusing me of doing it and im like wtf is scripting
iiiFlight----
x C a p p i e x
Just a reminder, if your posts are not suitable for the thread, and steering the thread off topic, they will likely be removed. If continued to stay off topic, then any users doing so will be likely removed from posting in the forum. This is strictly for screenies and updates on the towns hacks..

lulz wtf people are flasy accusing me of doing it and im like wtf is scripting

If people are accusing you, this is something you need to kindly take up with them. I would suggest pm's, or creating a debate forum on the matter. The chatterbox may be the appropriate place for that. But this is not to be debated with, among the thread. This is strictly for updates on these hacks, and events going on in towns as we speak. Thankyou ^^
what is scripting
You are spamming the thread :B

And you are also, rejecting to follow the rules of this thread as well.
LULZ LIKE WUT IS ANY1 GOING 2 TELL ME Y THERE IS SCREENIES WITH MY NAME IN THEM

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
the moving clone of my frozen account is still at large, i seen it(the name anyways) in the 00100 area, if any one sees it again 2 day plz tell me, im trying to get that account back and that may jeperdize it, its frozen so it is merely a clone, but still it looks just like it, yes i know it is frozen fo a fact cuz i still csant get it for it says it is blocked
thank you in advance
i hope i did not spam by mentioning this sweatdrop

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
iiiFlight----
LULZ LIKE WUT IS ANY1 GOING 2 TELL ME Y THERE IS SCREENIES WITH MY NAME IN THEM

those are clones of ur av they look like you do not complain no one will remove those screenies they are evidence,good day
Rgsue-
this was just today
User Image i dont know if charlie is real, though.

EDIT:
now there are clones.
User Image

these are mobile clones, they moved from here to close to the fountain
Edit: she did this on purpose she even said so after awhile
User Image

You apparently got a picture of "me" in towns, I came back to that very town... and look what I discovered....

User Image

Oh... this is also a picture of something my brother caught in towns. Same day as that picture with my name on it...

User Image

edit: When I was posting these pic's I just noticed Rgsue's name went from Rgsue2 to Rgsue-

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
iFloppyBox
Rgsue-
this was just today
User Image i dont know if charlie is real, though.

EDIT:
now there are clones.
User Image

these are mobile clones, they moved from here to close to the fountain
Edit: she did this on purpose she even said so after awhile
User Image

You apparently got a picture of "me" in towns, I came back to that very town... and look what I discovered....

User Image

Oh... this is also a picture of something my brother caught in towns. Same day as that picture with my name on it...

User Image

edit: When I was posting these pic's I just noticed Rgsue's name went from Rgsue2 to Rgsue-

plz do not lie on this board my name has been changed since those clones appeared it was rgsue2 then i had to change it to rgsue then to rgsue- when those other clones showed up to be able to access towns agin,do not post false information
i have been posting periodicly so do not lie.
I saw Raven talking about how to do all this stuff to a friend but then the history cleared up. :[
I am upset right now. ;-;
User Image
User Image
Raja Fair
I saw Raven talking about how to do all this stuff to a friend but then the history cleared up. :[
I am upset right now. ;-;
User Image
User Image

Yeah I saw him as well, but I don't know how to take screenies, and I cant coppy in paste from towns so I have no proof :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff