Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
yeah, but see i already changed my name orgsue2 to rgsue, and not even 10 mins after they make a rgsue statue, so there are 2 rgsue2 statues, and one rgsue statue, i have a screenie on here, its the one were u said that it was not u on the fountain
iSlush
YES i know, btu does it HURT anythig, does it make people loose their acocunts?
make towns fail?
fail servers?
crash severs?
crash computers?
no.

It's not abiding by the TOS period.

Thankyou. :3

Just for the record on the correct information, I believe I have already listed that a dash is a temporary way of letting your way back in towns. Towns server and their system can only recognize one name at a time. So therefore, when your avatar is stationed in towns already, and you are NOT there, that means the system already knows your avatar is present. It doesn't know you are active in towns. That way, adding a dash can make things temporary for the time being until removed. I had to go through the same ordeal, and it wasn't pleasant. So just bare with us until all this is fixed for good!

-Cappie ^_^;;

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
k, cappie i dont mind, its just the fact had 2 change my name once, before dashing it stare
Announcement: THIS is NOT a debate forum. If you want to debate about this situation, then take it to PM's. This is strictly for updates on the hacks/impersonations and further screenies in towns. If you haven't read the first post already, I advise you do it. None of that will be tolerated I must address.

-Cappie
Rgsue-
k, cappie i dont mind, its just the fact had 2 change my name once, before dashing it stare

I am sorry this has happened to you >:

We are hoping for things to be fixed in a matter of a couple weeks or so.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
kk, i hope its done by then i want my name back, i heard there useing WPE or somethign to do this
Rgsue-
kk, i hope its done by then i want my name back, i heard there useing WPE or somethign to do this

Your name will be back in no time.:3 ...I went through,the same, awful bit. I suggest just stay out of that area for a while.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
awww, ok i will, ty, for the insight, i guess il use my mule to dish out anymore hacks i see
Rgsue-
awww, ok i will, ty, for the insight, i guess il use my mule to dish out anymore hacks i see

Good thinking. xd

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
lol, its just there is so much going on its hard 2 keep up gonk so many wannabe hackers out there
Rgsue-
lol, its just there is so much going on its hard 2 keep up gonk so many wannabe hackers out there
'

The true word to use for that is 'leechers.' They learn these hacks from more advanced hackers. But then take advantage of the hacks and use them in a inappropriate way, but none-of-the-less, not one of these hacks are appropriate. There is always one beat that doesn't roll to the drum.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
x C a p p i e x
Rgsue-
'

The true word to use for that is 'leechers.' They learn these hacks from more advanced hackers. But then take advantage of the hacks and use them in a inappropriate way, but none-of-the-less, not one of these hacks are appropriate. There is always one beat that doesn't roll to the drum.

oh, thank you for that bit of knowledge, i did not know that, so it is true u do learn something new everyday

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

same area 8 barton001000

Edit: thanks 2 Ben Pond for alerting me of this 3nodding
Rgsue-
x C a p p i e x
Rgsue-
'

oh, thank you for that bit of knowledge, i did not know that, so it is true u do learn something new everyday

You are very welcome indeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces