YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

hmn... Either 10 or 8. Not sure which sweatdrop
I think mine was Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was my first Final Fantasy...if that doesn't count as an FF then FFX was my first ^^
Mine was FFT. Still my favorite, too!!!
User Image Wee!...~

Final Fantasy VII <3 First RPG I've ever played. User Image

~...It's Yuki User Image

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Either 7 or 8, I forget which.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, or something like that, on my cousin's nintendo

then FFVII
First Final Fantasy game... would have to be.... *thinks on it a moment...*

I think it was Final Fantasy IX, then I got VIII, and found out that they indeed were NOT sequells, no matter how much I liked to think they might be. XD

That was that I could remember at the time though... My VERY first Final Fantasy gave was FFI, the very first one, I had been playing it when I was... maybe... four or five? I got IX when I was eight and VIII when I was nine, then the rest of them a few years passing by, getting more and more every year.. >_<
LLAngel
What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
-and yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^

my first one was final fantasy ix which is still awesome everytime i play it then i got viii which took me a while to get into and then finally vii there just the most awesome in the final fantasy series i think
ya mine was FF X but my fab is FF X-2 mrgreen
My very first Final Fantasy was Final Fantasy VII and I still play it until this day.
I first played Final Fantasy VIII. Then Dirge of Cerberus. 3nodding
Mine was FFX...I wanted to see what the big hubbub was all about...Now I'm simply addicted to it... crying
Final Fantasy VII on the ps1. great times, great times.

My first was X-2 (I started late ^^;; ), then got X (which I haven't played much lately), then I heard about FF8 and fell in love with the characters and plot, ect. So after a while I ordered it on eBay (Lovin' the game!), and lately I have 9.
I guess my favorite is either 8 or 9 right now :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces