Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aww, no update yet. sad

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorry...I ended up having deadlines when I got back from my trip.

I could post here the first scene if you guys want. Just the first scene.
Hm... that's tempting. Though I think I'll wait. ^__^

It's okay, take your time. I understand that work/school should come first.
Empyreal Entity
Hm... that's tempting. Though I think I'll wait. ^__^

It's okay, take your time. I understand that work/school should come first.

Tempting indeed! I can wait too, though, I wouldn't mind seeing the first scene whee

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Did some writing last night.

50% complete.

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just got word that FF.net is no longer allowing authors to reply to reviewer's questions. Meaning we can no longer add this in our Author's Note.

I'm not sure of this is true but to be on the safe side, I won't put a direcred Q n A in my author's note. Good thing I made threads for my fics in Gaia.
Ooh, that's kind of sucky.

Yay for the thread! Direct everyone's questions ova hea.

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-The part where I answer questions:-(I'm placing my answers to reviewers here since I heard that FF.net no longer allows that.)

Windflight: I think your question was already tackled above. =)

Meigumii: I am evil that is why I love to torture. Muhaha?

Icicle7: I was wondering where you were. Lolz. I?m happy to see you again. Yes, Section 41 can get a little confusing?but don?t worry?the divorce rule mention in the previous chapter is not the focus of the code. There is something else?.though it was briefly mentioned?future chapters shall tackle it more. And hey?you said ?Salamat? Do you really know Tagalog or are you only aware of a few words? But don?t thank me?I?m the one that should thank you. Salamat din.

Flowers: Have I actually written the whole thing out? Some tidbits/specific scenes in the future chapters but not everything. I just don?t want to forget them.

purplemonkeyz: Yes, you are right. At least I achieved my goal of becoming an interesting storyteller. I am happy with that. =)

Inkirietta: There is a bond between them. An unspoken bond and I want the readers to feel it despite of everything that comes between them.

straean: I used to play RO?first played iRO Beta then pRO but that was years ago. Got tired of the game. I?d rather play TantraOnline but I don?t have much time nowadays. Yep, I?m a Filipina. Sori pero nde ko pwede ganon bilisan eh. *kamot ulo* kulang sa oras.

----------------

Now I can sleep. xd
YAY!! ^_^ rofl

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Finally added the font styles in my post above. 3nodding

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*reads reviews*

I'm surprised that people like this chapter coz to be honest...I'm not that fond of it. But I guess the mystery about Eriol and Yamazaki kinda kicked off.
Of course the chapter rocked! =O

I <3 it~! I was content with the S+S moments. Though I was hoping that Syaoran would actually go through with his threat of kissing Sakura. XD
Loved the New chapter Majah. Although it didn't have that much of an impact of me but I blame that on being in a hurry. I'll reread it later. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff