Welcome to Gaia! ::

OoOooh~! 45% done. That's almost halfway~! whee

I can't wait to know more about Eriol's past. I too am intrigued in knowing how he got to where he is now. :O heart
Suspense, the suspense! heart

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
60% complete.

Guys you won't believe this but I already wrote 20 pages...yes 20 pages and I'm only 60% complete! My normal long chapter were usually around 22 pages. It looks like this chappie would be that special extra long chapter after all.

Goodness...there are still many things to write before this chapter ends. xd
:O heart

Hooray~! ^_________^ Can't wait till it's up! n.n <3

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Its up! Finally finished it! My longest chapter ever! 40 pages!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2126570/22/

Too long to even place a copy here. lolz

I hope all you will faint! haha j/k
YES!! YES!! YES!!

I'm going to start reading it now~! ^_____^
YES! YES!

I was debating on whether I should lurk in Gaia or play Maple Story but this ends my debate heart heart
OH my god yes! Me too! (Supposed to be doing Economics studying, but oh well... biggrin )
THANK YOU!!!
Whooooosh~! :O

-is done reading-

Wow... and the plot thickens~! whee heart
Empyreal Entity
Whooooosh~! :O

-is done reading-

Wow... and the plot thickens~! whee heart

I just finished, too xd heart *sent her review and everything*
And now I'm finally done reading; It was so good!!

The plot is delicious. I'm really not sure how else to describe it. I love this.

Very drastric move on Sakura's part. Wonder what Syaoran's gonna do about it..?
MistressMizu
And now I'm finally done reading; It was so good!!

The plot is delicious. I'm really not sure how else to describe it. I love this.

Very drastric move on Sakura's part. Wonder what Syaoran's gonna do about it..?

Ooo... I forgot about the "drastic move" because I was too focused on the relationships xd Dundundun domokun heart

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lolz...focused on the relationships...haha...too many things going on, eh?

Don't worry...everything will be focused in SS than ET. Coz ET's will....

...be revealed in the sequel. :ninja:

My back ached yesterday while typing on my bed. But I was laughing at the last parts of the fic. To be honest, I wasn't really planning them but it sorta just went out. And before I realized I doubled my usual size of pages per chapter.

Syaoran is...going to have a huge headache. haha!

BTW...you all do know Yuko Ichihara, right? She's the dimension witch in Tsubasa and xXxHolic. I need to borrow a matured character...someone that might surpass Eriol's manipulative character. But she won't be appearing that often in 'Inc'...she will be in the next...

lolz. dun dun dun

By the way...the next one is going to be a Drama/Mystery/Action/Romance.

I hate sequels but yes...I ended up planning this one coz Eriol's past is too complicated than the current SS. Possibly more exciting. Damn. I wish this is my job, so I can just write stories everyday. *sigh*

ADD:

Mei! thanks for the corrections. I just changed them. This chapter was so long that I didn't proodread it. I was also excited in putting it up. lolz
I ignored the typos because I remembered how long it took to write that much and figured you just got excited writing... It happens. Plus with how good and SUPER long that chapter was, typos were forgivable. xp

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MistressMizu
I ignored the typos because I remembered how long it took to write that much and figured you just got excited writing... It happens. Plus with how good and SUPER long that chapter was, typos were forgivable. xp

Lolz..thank you. I did get excited. I tried correcting a few. I already started with those given by meigumii. Now I await nyul's review coz that guy as eagle eyes. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff