Welcome to Gaia! ::

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
VampireQueen1389
So, who here watches Doctor Who? What did you think of this short half-season they have? What do you think of the fall season finale? Can you believe that we have to wait until Christmas to see more?

i cannot believe that moffat is going to make the doctor a girl... thats it thats the last straw... moffat is fckin' evil.

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
darkabyssx
the last season was kinda....awful....in my opinion.(there was no plot, the episodes seemed rushed, and the one episode I liked (the power of three) had a crappy ending) which really sucks as I'm an obsessive whovian. I'm really looking forward to the christmas special though! I really hope it gets better!!!

i totally agree with you. they seemed rushed, and in no real order.

Demonic Lunatic

Nothercloth
darkabyssx
the last season was kinda....awful....in my opinion.(there was no plot, the episodes seemed rushed, and the one episode I liked (the power of three) had a crappy ending) which really sucks as I'm an obsessive whovian. I'm really looking forward to the christmas special though! I really hope it gets better!!!

i totally agree with you. they seemed rushed, and in no real order.

exactly!!!!!

The Talewise's Partner

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
jellykans
MHHornfreak
jellykans
VampireQueen1389
So, who here watches Doctor Who? What did you think of this short half-season they have? What do you think of the fall season finale? Can you believe that we have to wait until Christmas to see more?

Wah. I used to get it....before digital. Also lost NBC, which was wierd. But I do get more stations. Never got cable, and it's not on hulu. One of these years, I might get hulu plus, don't know if it is there.
I feel your pain. I lost my cable after David Tennant Left and was forced to find the episodes online. I'm glad i got it back so i could see the new season.

Where did you find Dr. Who online? Aha! I just didn't play with google enough!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006q2x0/episodes/guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn02GziZtJ8
http://drwho2010.yolasite.com/
biggrin

Also, there's one other really nifty site - WatchSeries.eu - where you can find all of the episodes streamed on good host sites like putlocker and sockshare.

Not to mention, you can also watch Classic Who, too. Most of the episodes are on Dailymotion, and it's just amazing.

The Talewise's Partner

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
The 15th Doctor
VampireQueen1389
The 15th Doctor
VampireQueen1389
The 15th Doctor
I loved it but I feel Who starved. I NEED WHO!!

If you have Netflix 6 seasons are on there.
Sadly I don`t.

Oh sad um sometimes they play reruns on BBC America
I know I keep tuning in for the hopes they will have one.

This nifty site has all of the episodes leading up to the current series.

Cheers.

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nothercloth
VampireQueen1389

i cannot believe that moffat is going to make the doctor a girl... thats it thats the last straw... moffat is fckin' evil.

Where did you read that?

Dedicated Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Timey-Wimey Wishmaster
The 15th Doctor
VampireQueen1389
The 15th Doctor
VampireQueen1389
The 15th Doctor
I loved it but I feel Who starved. I NEED WHO!!

If you have Netflix 6 seasons are on there.
Sadly I don`t.

Oh sad um sometimes they play reruns on BBC America
I know I keep tuning in for the hopes they will have one.

This nifty site has all of the episodes leading up to the current series.

Cheers.
Thank you. Ahh would you like to join my guild? Its all Sci-Fi, Fantasy and gaming. There is in fact a Doctor Who Sub forum.

Dapper Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
I grew up with Doctor Who!! I love it! I've read ALL of the books c: but I prefer the tv show because you can see it better c:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

12,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Doctooooooooooooooooooooooor!

Interstellar Traveler

Been watching reruns when I get the chance to get my Doctor Who fix. gonk
Nothercloth
VampireQueen1389

He really is.

I'm so glad Amy and Rory are dead. I couldn't stand them in the end.

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Revzen Caelus
Nothercloth
VampireQueen1389

He really is.

They're not "technically" dead lol but they're gone.

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
mysteriousmittenz
I grew up with Doctor Who!! I love it! I've read ALL of the books c: but I prefer the tv show because you can see it better c:

That's awesome you grew up with him, I started watching...2006? I think? I don't remember the exact year, I do remember watching some Christmas Specials with my dad and brother.
VampireQueen1389
Revzen Caelus
Nothercloth
VampireQueen1389

He really is.

They're dead enough for me.

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Revzen Caelus
VampireQueen1389
Revzen Caelus
Nothercloth
VampireQueen1389

He really is.

They're dead enough for me.

Wow you really didn't like them did you? I did...but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff