Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
So, who here watches Doctor Who? What did you think of this short half-season they have? What do you think of the fall season finale? Can you believe that we have to wait until Christmas to see more?
I got to watch the first episode of the new season. ...Then we lost cable. gonk

I saw there's only 6 episodes? And it's going to end there until Christmas? gonk Does that mean our doctor is going to change soon?

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hai(Haimaru)
I got to watch the first episode of the new season. ...Then we lost cable. gonk

I saw there's only 6 episodes? And it's going to end there until Christmas? gonk Does that mean our doctor is going to change soon?

The Ponds leave in the last episode of this Fall Season Finale, and a new companion comes up in December. 3nodding Matt Smith is still gonna be The Doctor, or at least he's gonna be as far as I know.
I'm going to guess the Ponds are still together, right? In the 1st episode of the season they were divorcing. (Which shocked me!)
Yay Matt Smith is staying!

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hai(Haimaru)
I'm going to guess the Ponds are still together, right? In the 1st episode of the season they were divorcing. (Which shocked me!)
Yay Matt Smith is staying!

Yeah, they're still together. I don't really want to say why they were getting a divorce cause that'll be, to quote River Song "Spoilers" razz

Original Explorer

VampireQueen1389
So, who here watches Doctor Who? What did you think of this short half-season they have? What do you think of the fall season finale? Can you believe that we have to wait until Christmas to see more?

I do, I do! But in Finland all the tv programs come here a little late so.. xp

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
Who? sweatdrop

Anxious Trash

17,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i stopped watching doctor who when they threw that...sissy boy of an acter in there and made it so i had to miss some of the big questions i've been asking for a long time now crying
i'm so mad they made such cool things when that guy in there...and when david tennant left wasn't the story over? didn't they END the story of doctor who?

Quotable Hunter

Oh no... I blinked eek

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
pooopsooop
i stopped watching doctor who when they threw that...sissy boy of an acter in there and made it so i had to miss some of the big questions i've been asking for a long time now crying
i'm so mad they made such cool things when that guy in there...and when david tennant left wasn't the story over? didn't they END the story of doctor who?
No.... Timy Wimy things!

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm still drying my eyes from the fall season finale... T___T

Anxious Trash

17,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MHHornfreak
pooopsooop
No.... Timy Wimy things!
lol what? rofl

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
pooopsooop
MHHornfreak
pooopsooop
No.... Timy Wimy things!
lol what? rofl
Matt Smith is BRILLIANT as the Dcotor. Even when he leaves The Doctor will go on. I dont they will ever end the show. If the general public loses interest they will just put the show on hold and bring it back for a whole new generation.

oh and.... GERONIMO!

Anxious Trash

17,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MHHornfreak
pooopsooop
MHHornfreak
pooopsooop
No.... Timy Wimy things!
lol what? rofl
Matt Smith is BRILLIANT as the Dcotor. Even when he leaves The Doctor will go on. I dont they will ever end the show. If the general public loses interest they will just put the show on hold and bring it back for a whole new generation.

oh and.... GERONIMO!
eh...i started watching a little before david tennant and i liked that guy too but i guess i wasn't really into the idea of complete character chance...i really liked rose, martha and donna but i hated that she lost her memory of the whole thing and david tennant was hilarious non stop...this new guy...i don't know about this new guy...
and if they don't ever stop it then how did they ever revive it from the last? it seemed pretty much like the end...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff