Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
reparothetardis
I was honestly upset at Moffat for the season finale. He always seems to LOVE killing off the favorite characters.

TECHNICALLY
they're not dead, they just got sent back in time.
Yeah, I'm not too happy about the wait --
However, it'll be here before we know it.

Moffat loves making you attached to people
&then killing them off. .___. Life ruiner, </3
reparothetardis
I was honestly upset at Moffat for the season finale. He always seems to LOVE killing off the favorite characters.

Exactly what I had to say, lol.

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
Fane is the name
The suspense is painful, because I don't get any channel that plays it so I have to wait until it all comes out on dvds.
I'll try and get us the DVDs... but ya I'm upset of the outcome of the ending.... emotion_facepalm

Tipsy Bloodsucker

I can't believe we have to wait so long for more!

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
pusheen_cat
Yeah, I'm not too happy about the wait --
However, it'll be here before we know it.

Moffat loves making you attached to people
&then killing them off. .___. Life ruiner, </3

Agreed...

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enyo the Flaming Warrior

It does suck, but hey, at least I have something to look forward to after I finish with this semester of college.
Damn the wait! And damn the sadness Amy &Rory's death brought us DW fans, lol.

Demonic Lover

10,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I cannot wait for the new episodes... So excited. Could be worse, he could take a lesson from Russel T Davies after he went to Torchwood.

Whose next Russel, the fans?

Tipsy Bloodsucker

VampireQueen1389
Enyo the Flaming Warrior

It does suck, but hey, at least I have something to look forward to after I finish with this semester of college.

Oh my gosh sooo true! I am dying for this semester to be over, took on way to much and thought I could handle it haha.

Tenacious Seeker

VampireQueen1389
So, who here watches Doctor Who? What did you think of this short half-season they have? What do you think of the fall season finale? Can you believe that we have to wait until Christmas to see more?

I love Doctor Who- it's my favorite show tied with Fringe. I think it's clever that they have a shorter season than American shows because I feel it makes the writers and actors work that much harder to accomplish more without it seeming less. I think we've all seen American shows (those of us who watch American shows- I am American and speaking from this point of view) that have long seasons and decades of them and yet there is little substance to the show. I also like the fact that a shorter season leaves me wanting more, not overdoing it. The finale was pretty good. Yes, I can believe we have to wait until Christmas- it's like that every year with the show. I guess you could say I'm just used to it now. I'm still looking forward to it though. Definitely! heart
I have on demand. I tend to wait almost until the season is over and then go on a Dr. Who marathon. ^_^ I like to be able to watch it through a few times.
You know, weebly wobbly timey wimey sometimes it is just better the second time around.

I have two three year olds and a 5 year old. the three year olds are both boys and absolutely love to watch the Doctor with me. They have a toy that lights up and they actually pretend it is a sonic screw driver. xd I think they are being much more impatient about wanting to watch the doctor than I am. I can handle waiting. kinda like a Christmas present.

It was sad how the season ended and I absolutely love Amy and Rory but that is just classic Dr. Who. Part of him has become that profound sense of loss. It adds depth of character.

We still have River. that could get interesting on it's own.

Dapper Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I am quite curious on how they're going to bring Oswin back, cus she was in the christmas special preview. confused
heart I watched it!! It so awesome!! And my fav doctor is The 10th one, the one acted by David Tennant.

I would sure love my own Tardis!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces