Welcome to Gaia! ::

lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo

Adults are fully developed for sex while teens are developing.Can you prove sex isnt for adults?

Do not shift the burden of proof. You haven't proven anything. How is being fully physically developed relevant?

When you arent fully developed for sex,that means you werent meant to be having sex in the first place.But if you are safe doing it,then its ok.Sex is a beautiful thing.I wish more teens can be open to their parents about them having sex oppose to having sex behind their backs.

Why does everything have to be about your parents? While it is probably wiser to tell you parents about your sexual activity so you can make sure you are being safe, why is it automatically okay as long as your parents say yes?

Parents are in charge of you and if you get an std,whos going to pay for that big doctors bill?You are their child.Something risky as sex,your parents must know about it.
Free clinic is *free.

*Only where free clinic applies.
Lord Setar
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo

Adults are fully developed for sex while teens are developing.Can you prove sex isnt for adults?

Do not shift the burden of proof. You haven't proven anything. How is being fully physically developed relevant?

When you arent fully developed for sex,that means you werent meant to be having sex in the first place.But if you are safe doing it,then its ok.Sex is a beautiful thing.I wish more teens can be open to their parents about them having sex oppose to having sex behind their backs.

Why does everything have to be about your parents? While it is probably wiser to tell you parents about your sexual activity so you can make sure you are being safe, why is it automatically okay as long as your parents say yes?

Parents are in charge of you and if you get an std,whos going to pay for that big doctors bill?You are their child.Something risky as sex,your parents must know about it.

So what happens if the parents are super-religious people who get appalled at the notion that their child is going to have premarital sex to the point of disowning said child?

THATS AN ISSUE,SEE?
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo

Must, huh? And if they won't allow it for stupid reasons (and yes a lot of parents won't allow for stupid reasons) then what must someone do then? If you are going to be safe, really safe, then STDs should not be a problem. And if you are mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to be safe without your parents help. Otherwise it's like "Mommy, daddy? Can I have sex pleeeeaaase? Can YOU get ME the protection so I don't have to deal with the grownup things on my own? Please? PLEASE???"
We're talking about the moral issues, or the physical issues?

Morally, it's because they are so close to a child. Consider it the world-wide parental "holding back" sort of opinion. *shrug* That's what I see it as.

Physically, it varies. Some develop early, some develop late. Either way, make sure that whoever is having safe sex IS physically ready for it. lol
Hentai-tentacle-monster
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo

Free clinic is *free.

THERE IS NO FREE CLINICS NEAR ME AND WHAT IF A PERSON CATCHES HIV?DONT THE PARENTS NEED TO PAY FOR THAT?SRRY CAPS
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo

No.What I said is when you are 14,Even though you are a teenager going to be an adult,you are still a kid.

So?

Was i talking to you?no... neutral

It's called a public forum, so quit bitching and answer the question.

I WAS REPEATING TO ALALOME WHAT I SAID IN ANOTHER POST!IT WAS APPOINTED DIRECTLY TO HER SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You posted it in a public forum, and anyone is allowed to respond to that post.
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo

So what happens if the parents are super-religious people who get appalled at the notion that their child is going to have premarital sex to the point of disowning said child?

THATS AN ISSUE,SEE?

Dodging the question.
lucky mojo
Hentai-tentacle-monster
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo

Free clinic is *free.

THERE IS NO FREE CLINICS NEAR ME AND WHAT IF A PERSON CATCHES HIV?DONT THE PARENTS NEED TO PAY FOR THAT?SRRY CAPS

Free clinics as in free testing for STDs. So you can get your partner tested.
is it ok for a 10 year oldto have sex?
and yes i do get the sarcasm and this is a serious disscussion.please take your sarcasm elsewhere.
Lord Setar
lucky mojo
Hentai-tentacle-monster
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo

Free clinic is *free.

i meant TREATMENT.
lucky mojo
Hentai-tentacle-monster
lucky mojo
Adalome
lucky mojo

Free clinic is *free.

Then free clinic does not apply for you.

If the person catches HIV then it is likely they got HIV from a method other than sex due to the incredibly low chance of encountering HIV from sex. In other words, your kid is either shooting up with drugs or screwing someone who shoots up with drugs.

..orr.. a blood transfusion gone horribly wrong.
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo
Hentai-tentacle-monster
lucky mojo

Free clinic is *free.

i meant TREATMENT.

I know this isn't my conversation but he means clinic so you can get your partner tested before you have sex so you know for sure s/he doesn't have an STD so then you don't have to get treatment.
lucky mojo
Lord Setar
lucky mojo
Hentai-tentacle-monster
lucky mojo

Free clinic is *free.

i meant TREATMENT.

What, so you can't get your partner tested beforehand and then if they do have an STD, not have sex with them so the problem doesn't come up?
--His Creation--
MetalTaco
Nyxelestia

--His Creation--
your body is no longer pure

Tell me what the point of being pure is.

And tell me who in this world is actually pure.

hmm, your DO have a point, but actually, babies are, they are pure until thier first sin

Following that logic, even babies aren't pure, because they depend on older people to survive from birth, till they can care for themselves. Which means they'd be commiting the deadly sin of greed from birth, am I right?

Side note: I'm atheist. I don't actually believe in christianity, so arguments incorporating morality based on religion don't work for me.
Well, other than the chance that you could get an STD, pregnant, and it's against the law. I think that most teenagers aren't ready to handle the emotions and complications that go along with having sex. I'm 15, and I'm a virgin, but I know that I wouldn't be anywhere ready to have sex until I knew I was in a steady relationship and nothing could go wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff