Welcome to Gaia! ::

The person who started this thread was asking about morals. Morals are a social evolution to promote the survival of the species and often have a simple basis to them like superstition.
For example the Aztecs knew about sexually transmitted diseases to some extent and believed it must've been a curse by God because too much sex is a problem. The Moral was that sex is good but too much is unhealthy.
Now using what I believe are how morals form as an application on our current society there are several aspects to take into account. First of all when the moral of young people can't have sex formed isn't certain but I do believe it may have to do with how younger women and teens are smaller and have more injuries when giving birth. My mother is a nurse and told me about how when she got out of nursing school one of her most memorable patients was a 14 year old girl who was in labor. The patient suffered traumatic injuries to her hips and abdominal area simply because her body wasn't fully capable to give birth to child. Now I'm not saying this is why teens shouldn't have sex I'm saying these results are what create morals.
Nowadays, only a few decades or so later, medical technology has advanced and our culture still hasn't been proved that said moral is 100% obsolete. Morals develop and and disappear usually to benefit the species as a whole and not just one person. However morals are still vastly different all over the world due to the different circumstances social groups go through. Some countries don't have a law against a 10 year old having sex usually because that society has had different experiences when a 10 year old gets pregnant. Partly this is due to sexism and other social habits that 1st world countries don't deal with on such an extreme scale.
Morals are a byproduct of what our society had experienced in order to allow the local species to increase their population. Basically these morals change as society experiences different things. The matter of killing people has always been wrong in all societies, but what if that person dying would save other people? When questions like this occur Black and White turn into shades of gray and things like capital punishment develop in society. People see young people having sex as morally wrong because their mindset is stuck in the old era or they were taught a social dogma. In fact, laws are similar to morals because in some states it's illegal to do things like whistle under water and tie an alligator to fire hydrant. These laws occur because people have actually tried them and their society suffered the consequences.
I'm going to throw it out there, because I've been up all night and am too sleepy to read prior posts to see if it was already listed....

If you're straight, eat her snatch and have her perform a bj on you. It'll help her become betetr at performing a wonderous act for her future male lovers, and help alleviate taboo on oral sex that many adutls I know seem to have at an early age.
Also, it will help the man get used to moving the muscle in his throat and tongue in the way necessary to please a his future female lovers, and, from what I understand, women love this. Back when I was bicurious, I performed this on a close friend of mine every weekend, and I got quite good... alas, I identify as gay now, so that experience is useless, even if I got her to come twice in 5 minutes, that has got be a record!! (yes, mao angli sumeragi, I mean you, you whore!! Whooo!!!)

For gay men, practice the oral, the fencing(or is it called frogging? I can't remember), use your bodies, but avoid penetration unless you use protection.[All of these example are for kids of any age, if you're an adult, by all means, penetrate away, or if you're confident, ******** it, go for it] I mean, penetration can be an incredible orgasm, I mean it feels awesome, but it's also highly dangerous because of AIDS and the like, so you need to select partners carefully and keep it clean, though it's best to avoid it altogether if you still find release in other means.

For lesbians, well... I'm a man, so, I guess you could kind of, do what ever, because you can't really penetrate eachother.... *shrugs* someone else would need to step in here.

Well, I have posted in this thread. GOLD!
~Norm
p.s. the underwear gnomes have little timmy
Even if these 13-15 yr olds are practicing safe sex, that still doesn't mean that they are mentally/emotionally/financially capable of handling the consequences of sex.

What's happens if she oh, I don't know... get's pregnant? or an STD? Condoms CAN break and they don't protect against all STDs.

Hunter

kyralyra
Even if these 13-15 yr olds are practicing safe sex, that still doesn't mean that they are mentally/emotionally/financially capable of handling the consequences of sex.

What's happens if she oh, I don't know... get's pregnant? or an STD? Condoms CAN break and they don't protect against all STDs.

STD's can happen to anyone though. Same with the mentality, financial and emotional issues. Those consequences are not restricted by age.
Some people in the world are ready 2 DO it if they are let them =P many are long as its safe i think its ok i think they at least need 2 be 14 =P..LIKE ME ;O
Lily-Anne-Marie
Teenagers want to have sex because their hormones are raging. They don't stop to think about what having sex actually means. There are many dangers with it.

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

No teenager ever thinks about those things. They are just caught up in the moment and the fact it feels soo good etc.
What's wrong with it? They're crap at it.
Hmmmmm.
1. Its against the law.
2. Not enough knowledge may lead to pregnancy/STI's/STD's
3. Under-developed bodies = Pretty shitty sex.

If you think you're ready. Then I guess you can't be stopped. Its generally wiser to wait till your old enough though.
Taiga Ameca
Magical Mrs. Mistoffelees
Taiga Ameca
lucky mojo
Taiga Ameca
lucky mojo
User ImageThere are many problems you can encounter while having sex.Why do you want to face it so young?PS:If your parents say its ok,then its ok.User Image

Hey, at least you'd be better prepared if it happens again in the future.

But seriously, these problems are all the same regardless of age. If you truly don't want problems, then it should be no sex at all for your entire life. Just postponing it to when you're an adult changes nothing.

You didnt answer my question.Why would you want to put yourself into the problems of sex so young?Whats wrong with being a typical teen/kid going to the movies,shopping etc?There is other thngs you can do such as cuddling and stuff.

Why are you assuming that once someone has sex, that person cannnot stop being a typical teen/kid?

And, I'm pretty sure cuddling isn't the same as having sex... or else people wouldn't have sex to begin with.

User Image

Let me ask this. What are the reasons to have sex. Here is a pro and con list.

Pro's: It feels good.

Con's: Risk of disease, pregnancy, and you are still a minor (so your parents would have to pay medical bills).

Let me ask this then.

Why would you do it as an adult then?

User Image

You didn't answer my question, but okay. Because you wish to have a child, and you are not taking the risk of disease proper responsibility behind it. Meaning that if you catch a disease, you would have to pay for the medical bills, not your parents.

Now would you kindly answer the question.
Lily-Anne-Marie
Teenagers want to have sex because their hormones are raging. They don't stop to think about what having sex actually means. There are many dangers with it.

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

No teenager ever thinks about those things. They are just caught up in the moment and the fact it feels soo good etc.

i wont argue with u with the aids and std's but whts wrong with pregnancy it helps repopulate the earth
In middleage girls were becoming married and having sex, born babies, everything was ok now people live longer so many things are later.
Lily-Anne-Marie

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

1.) Against the law isn't an argument. It doesn't prove anything to be wrong.
2,3,4.) All these things happen to "grown-ups" just as much, if not more.
rockinkidxxx
Lily-Anne-Marie

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

i wont argue with u with the aids and std's but whts wrong with pregnancy it helps repopulate the earth

one could make the argument of overpopulation. also, kids who have children at a young age often times will not be mature enof to be mommys and daddys and their offspring will grow up to be kinda wako.
Orion8888
Lily-Anne-Marie

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

1.) Against the law isn't an argument. It doesn't prove anything to be wrong.
2,3,4.) All these things happen to "grown-ups" just as much, if not more.

User Image

Yes, but if a younger person catches a disease, or gets pregnant than it is the parents legal obligation to pay for the hospital bills. If an adult catches a disease or gets pregnant then they pay for the bills. That is one major difference. At a young age you are not old enough to financially accept the reprocutions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff