Welcome to Gaia! ::

[I am teh Haruka]
Divineseraph: Do you know anything about pregnancy?

And every time I see a "seraph", it reminds me of Seraph8x.
There's a reason behind that Haruka. wink
[I am teh Haruka]

That is who it is my dear.
divineseraph
Beatrix the catgirl
divineseraph
Moniquill
divineseraph

punishing them? no, forcing them to allow life to exist.... is that so bad, really?

Yes.

divineseraph
it's the same thing as telling people not to murder- i am trying to save and allow the existance of lives- it is worth a little bit of inconvenience.

Who are you to determine that infringement upon MY bodily integrity is mere'y 'a little bit of inconvenience'?

you're weak.

"MY rights. MY fun. MY life" get over yourself
How about you get off YOUR high horse instead?

Why is YOUR opinion more valuable than hers?

because, dear, mine saves lives. let's do a little reality check here- greed whioch brings about death, or inconvenience that allows lives to exist? anyone who would choose the first is truly a weak individual

Greed has helped the human race.

I shall take my leave now, I will join in later...
malikpossessed
divineseraph
Beatrix the catgirl
divineseraph
Moniquill

Yes.

Who are you to determine that infringement upon MY bodily integrity is mere'y 'a little bit of inconvenience'?

you're weak.

"MY rights. MY fun. MY life" get over yourself
How about you get off YOUR high horse instead?

Why is YOUR opinion more valuable than hers?

because, dear, mine saves lives. let's do a little reality check here- greed whioch brings about death, or inconvenience that allows lives to exist? anyone who would choose the first is truly a weak individual

I don't want to save lives, I hate humans and humanity.

then simply leave. don't take it out on others.
divineseraph
[I am teh Haruka]

did you miss me?

Nope.

I care for someone else. ;3

Oh okay. You guys are all like "duh!" I didn't know. x_x;

And you didn't answer the first question. Do you know anything about pregnancy?
caela_rue
divineseraph
malikpossessed
If someone needs something of mine to live, I don't have to give it to them, even if it means their dying.

actualy, if it is your fault, you will be forced to pay compensation and any medical bills, you are responsible for their condition. a fetus being in your body is indeed your fault, minus rape.

No, she doesn't. Go google McFall Vs. Shimp. No person can force another person to give part of their body to another, even if denial of said body part would result in the petitioner's death. That means no legal grounds for compensation of any kind.

Where do you get this assumption that women are solely at fault for conceiving? It takes two to tango, and a sperm and an egg to make a zygote.

yes, but SHE is the one with the fetus. would you go yell at your dentist for something your chiropractor did wrong? if men had the same choice, i would fight them too. and they do take a major part in it- hence, abstinence... i am no hypocrite.
divineseraph
Oh? You have actually saved a life? Wow, I did not know that.

And you're being greedy yourself by saying your worldview is more valued than others. And by making abortion illegal, you would not be saving lives, you would force women to find their own means to abort, which results in the death of the woman fetus.

And my little one is crying, so I gotta go feed her.
[I am teh Haruka]
divineseraph
[I am teh Haruka]

did you miss me?

Nope.

I care for someone else. ;3

Oh okay. You guys are all like "duh!" I didn't know. x_x;

And you didn't answer the first question. Do you know anything about pregnancy?

of course i do

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
divineseraph

because, dear, mine saves lives.

And why is this a valid cause?

divineseraph
let's do a little reality check here- greed whioch brings about death, or inconvenience that allows lives to exist? anyone who would choose the first is truly a weak individual

Or one who has a wholly different values system from you.
Life = take it or leave it by my standards. Quality of life is much more important than quantity of life.
divineseraph
but it's not punishment.

Let's get this straight: You say that women should be forced to carry a fetus to term, solely because they chose to have sex, regardless of whether or not they can afford the prenatal care-not to mention the hospital stay or even the next eighteen years-or their own morals standings on the matter, correct?

If that's not punishment, then I'm the queen of Sheba.
Beatrix the catgirl
divineseraph

And you're being greedy yourself by saying your worldview is more valued than others. And by making abortion illegal, you would not be saving lives, you would force women to find their own means to abort, which results in the death of the woman fetus.

a child? i commend you for your honor in allowing a life to exist... now, in 5 years, if she ever tells you she loves you, imagine choosing abortion.
caela_rue
divineseraph
but it's not punishment.

Let's get this straight: You say that women should be forced to carry a fetus to term, solely because they chose to have sex, regardless of whether or not they can afford the prenatal care-not to mention the hospital stay or even the next eighteen years-or their own morals standings on the matter, correct?

If that's not punishment, then I'm the queen of Sheba.

hello your majesty.
divineseraph
Beatrix the catgirl
divineseraph

a child? i commend you for your honor in allowing a life to exist... now, in 5 years, if she ever tells you she loves you, imagine choosing abortion.
Oh yeah, let's try and mess with people's emotions now. I'm sorry, but if have a child, I'm going to want it, so the thought of abortion will not come to my mind.
Moniquill
divineseraph

because, dear, mine saves lives.

And why is this a valid cause?

divineseraph
let's do a little reality check here- greed whioch brings about death, or inconvenience that allows lives to exist? anyone who would choose the first is truly a weak individual

Or one who has a wholly different values system from you.
Life = take it or leave it by my standards. Quality of life is much more important than quantity of life.

exactly. would you like it for someone to judge your life's quality for you? allow the one possesing the life to decide, not one who feels they know what's best.
If I aborted a fetus, oh well.

It can't think. It doesn't know what life is. It doesn't know who I am. And it doesn't know anything.

So saying "imagine if you chose to abort!" is just an emotional argument because her kid is already in this world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff