• Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I do have antivirus, but it's because I browse the internet a lot and treat it like my temp comp lol. Ooh we're Xperia cousins XDDD I have the Xperia T which is not waterproof. I was aiming for the Z2 or Z3, but they're expensive.

Yeah then it might be better to have one. I generally try to stay on the safe side on the phone. I'll search the internet only for specific information which should be safe most of the time.
Yay biggrin After a brief change to Samsung I went back to my long time favorite brand for mobile devices ;D
Yeah they are. I still had to pay around 250 even after the discount I got for renewing my mobile plan contract.

Well I'm pretty safe most of the time, I never really know what I have to look for. Like the time we had a blackout at work, really helps kill time haha.
My phone company has really cheap plans, no contract but you have to buy the phones right out. I think mine was like 500. I will probably use it till it dies, which may be soon. It enjoys shutting down while charging which kills the point of using it as an alarm.

Yup they can really come in handy at times biggrin I just saw mine in a shop recently for 3xx without a plan. Back then when I bought it it would have been 750 or so. Most high end phones cost around 800 upon release.
Ow that's really a killer.

Mine is non-existent at this point haha. Not that I need some super phone, I just like the camera and music. The battery things bugs me though. Does yours not charge if it's off? Mine doesn't, and the one time I actually ran out of power I had to pay someone to open it up, put a little power in it before I could use it again.

Yeah yours is considerably older though (in electronics scale). Yeah that's what Sony devices usually excels at and what I need the most. Mine does charge when turned off. Don't know how it behaves when completely discharged though. I don't want to try xD It's not healthy for the batteries anyway wink

Oh before I forget, I'll be off until next year starting on Sunday. Asia is calling =)

Yea it's considered ancient haha. Yea I don't think I'll go with T again. Really want to try Z. Yea I know, I was working late unexpectedly and didn't have my charger with me. Just my luck.
Oh awesome! Have a safe and fun trip ^__^ Do lots of shopping!

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Well I'm pretty safe most of the time, I never really know what I have to look for. Like the time we had a blackout at work, really helps kill time haha.
My phone company has really cheap plans, no contract but you have to buy the phones right out. I think mine was like 500. I will probably use it till it dies, which may be soon. It enjoys shutting down while charging which kills the point of using it as an alarm.

Yup they can really come in handy at times biggrin I just saw mine in a shop recently for 3xx without a plan. Back then when I bought it it would have been 750 or so. Most high end phones cost around 800 upon release.

Mine is non-existent at this point haha. Not that I need some super phone, I just like the camera and music. The battery things bugs me though. Does yours not charge if it's off? Mine doesn't, and the one time I actually ran out of power I had to pay someone to open it up, put a little power in it before I could use it again.

Yeah yours is considerably older though (in electronics scale). Yeah that's what Sony devices usually excels at and what I need the most. Mine does charge when turned off. Don't know how it behaves when completely discharged though. I don't want to try xD It's not healthy for the batteries anyway wink

Oh before I forget, I'll be off until next year starting on Sunday. Asia is calling =)

Yea it's considered ancient haha. Yea I don't think I'll go with T again. Really want to try Z. Yea I know, I was working late unexpectedly and didn't have my charger with me. Just my luck.

Haha yes. The Z3 (Compact) looks great. I prefer the Compact versions since I don't like my phones that big.

Thank you =) I will =D

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Haha yes. The Z3 (Compact) looks great. I prefer the Compact versions since I don't like my phones that big.

Thank you =) I will =D

I don't mind if they're big, then I can see without hurting my eyes. As long as it still fits in my jacket pocket.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Thank you =) I will =D

I don't mind if they're big, then I can see without hurting my eyes. As long as it still fits in my jacket pocket.

Well since I carry it in my pants pockets it would hinder me at work if it's too big.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Thank you =) I will =D

Well since I carry it in my pants pockets it would hinder me at work if it's too big.

Welcome back! Sorry for the late reply. I took time off work so I've been outside lots. How was your trip, I saw some pics on FB, it looked like fun =)

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Thank you =) I will =D

Welcome back! Sorry for the late reply. I took time off work so I've been outside lots. How was your trip, I saw some pics on FB, it looked like fun =)

Thank you! Don't worry about it. Sounds like you enjoyed your time =) I had a great trip. First time I went there during December. Less hot and waaaay less sticky. Very enjoyable. Had a good time =D

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Thank you =) I will =D

Thank you! Don't worry about it. Sounds like you enjoyed your time =) I had a great trip. First time I went there during December. Less hot and waaaay less sticky. Very enjoyable. Had a good time =D
Yea I had forgotten what summer vacation felt like, where you can do whatever you like, including some days nothing at all. Yea it's a huge change in temperature. I really like Hong Kong during Christmas time though, their decorations are so pretty, but really crowded lol.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea I had forgotten what summer vacation felt like, where you can do whatever you like, including some days nothing at all. Yea it's a huge change in temperature. I really like Hong Kong during Christmas time though, their decorations are so pretty, but really crowded lol.

Yea. I really miss those childhood vacations too. Where a few weeks just felt endless and you just did what you wanted to without worries or time management whee
Yeah the decorations in Bangkok were top notch too. Just felt a bit strange cause I associate Christmas with cold temperatures and snow etc xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea. I really miss those childhood vacations too. Where a few weeks just felt endless and you just did what you wanted to without worries or time management whee
Yeah the decorations in Bangkok were top notch too. Just felt a bit strange cause I associate Christmas with cold temperatures and snow etc xD

Although, I have to admit, I think I am a little more healthy in terms of lifestyle when I'm on a regular schedule at work then when I'm on holiday. My skin really didn't like the chips and pop and late nights hahaha.
Asia does good work on their holiday spirit. Fair enough, then again, this year has been unusually warm here in Vancouver, it was like 8C in December...At least it wasn't palm trees I suppose haha.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Although, I have to admit, I think I am a little more healthy in terms of lifestyle when I'm on a regular schedule at work then when I'm on holiday. My skin really didn't like the chips and pop and late nights hahaha.
Asia does good work on their holiday spirit. Fair enough, then again, this year has been unusually warm here in Vancouver, it was like 8C in December...At least it wasn't palm trees I suppose haha.

I think a lot of people might have that problem. I'm basically a night person when I'm free hahaha
Yeah. I like it when they have their own traditional festivities though. That's when Asia really shines.
Don't tell me we have 13C right now xD but very windy.

Grumpy Faun

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I think a lot of people might have that problem. I'm basically a night person when I'm free hahaha
Yeah. I like it when they have their own traditional festivities though. That's when Asia really shines.

Meaning a lot of us don't really evolve past our teenage lifestyle if we're given freedom hahaha. Once again tied down by society's expectations...
True, they have more variety. Plus I like how they have a traditional feel on their festivals, whereas in western culture there is a need to modernize everything.
At least it ain't raining icy cold water...

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Meaning a lot of us don't really evolve past our teenage lifestyle if we're given freedom hahaha. Once again tied down by society's expectations...
True, they have more variety. Plus I like how they have a traditional feel on their festivals, whereas in western culture there is a need to modernize everything.

Yup. Hehe people might be more productive if they can go by their inner biological clock.
Yeah. The atmosphere is really gripping. You can feel how deeply it is rooted in the culture.
True. I don't mind snow but there's nothing worse in Winter than icy rain.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yup. Hehe people might be more productive if they can go by their inner biological clock.
Yeah. The atmosphere is really gripping. You can feel how deeply it is rooted in the culture.

well our natural circadian rhythm would really have us going resting and rising with the sun. It's modern technology and lighting that has our natural clocks so messed up haha.
I don't know about that haha, I do not like driving in snowy weather. It's the only time of the year I wish I didn't drive a small car.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

well our natural circadian rhythm would really have us going resting and rising with the sun. It's modern technology and lighting that has our natural clocks so messed up haha.
I don't know about that haha, I do not like driving in snowy weather. It's the only time of the year I wish I didn't drive a small car.

Yeah but modern people have to get up way before sunrise too. Because they have to get to work on time.
Yeah driving is a pain with snow. But working outside is much better with snow than with rain xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff