Who cares? 0.2236746550472 22.4% [ 308 ]
FRENCH CAST ALBUM NEED 0.22585330428468 22.6% [ 311 ]
Total Votes:[ 1377 ]

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
It would be fun to get, even if it is way easy.

Hey, anyone want to do an (un)official Phantom weeked or something this year in NYC?
Such a classic. It's mandatory reading and one of the best books of all time.

Shaggy Loverboy

Does anyone mind telling me, which version should I watch first?
I only know about "The Phantom of the Opera" because of a cover done by two certain Japanese computer singing programs.

Shaggy Loverboy

ringggo

Cela vient-il en anglais? :o

Eloquent Elder

Bwazzam
I only know about "The Phantom of the Opera" because of a cover done by two certain Japanese computer singing programs.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you mean whether to see the ALW stage version vs. the movie? Or do you mean which movie? Because the only movie that would have the songs you heard in it would be the 2004 one.

Questionable Borg

Catherine_de_Silver

Hey, anyone want to do an (un)official Phantom weeked or something this year in NYC?
That be awesome if I lived closer.
Bwazzam
ringggo

Cela vient-il en anglais? :o

Sarcasm? eek

Shaggy Loverboy

Lady Pyre
Bwazzam

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you mean whether to see the ALW stage version vs. the movie? Or do you mean which movie? Because the only movie that would have the songs you heard in it would be the 2004 one.

Yeah, I meant which movie.
Thank you. :D
Mayor Gravity
Catherine_de_Silver

That be awesome if I lived closer.

Ditto, if I went to NYU. I was just discouraged from reapplying by a famous voice teacher. D=

@Bwazzam: Which movie? If you're more of a horror fan, watch the 1925 silent movie with Lon Chaney (common) or perhaps the 1989 movie with Robert Englund (uncommon). If you're more of a romance fan, watch the 2004 ALW movie (common) or the 1990 mini-series with Charles Dance (uncommon).
I might be up for a trip to see it on broadway! It depends when though, as I have several theatre and film projects coming up that may interfere. Two hours away, so thats not an issue.

As for the computer game, haha, I have not played it yet, but I just installed it yesterday. I must. My friend has Raoul's scream there as her ring tone and it makes me smile every time someone texts her.

There is a new computer game put out by big fish, I don't remember if we discussed this. An adventure/hidden object game. I played it. It's strange and off canon sometimes while slipping in random throwbacks to original book other times. I enjoyed it though. The atmosphere was nice, and there was even a safety pin on the manager's desk!

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
I will randomly load that video and play it out of no where when I'm with my friend. Roul's scream is a must have at all times!

Yeah, NY is far...very far...

toast: was it a ghost?

Questionable Borg

toasterphantom
I might be up for a trip to see it on broadway! It depends when though, as I have several theatre and film projects coming up that may interfere. Two hours away, so thats not an issue.

As for the computer game, haha, I have not played it yet, but I just installed it yesterday. I must. My friend has Raoul's scream there as her ring tone and it makes me smile every time someone texts her.

There is a new computer game put out by big fish, I don't remember if we discussed this. An adventure/hidden object game. I played it. It's strange and off canon sometimes while slipping in random throwbacks to original book other times. I enjoyed it though. The atmosphere was nice, and there was even a safety pin on the manager's desk!
There's a computer game?

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
TheAngelsWeepTonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3c2MsbTruM

For old time's sake.

Mayor: A very old one.

Oh, and I asked my friend to sing something from PotO. I was wearing my PotO shirt and my other friend was like 'OMG XDD' I'm surprised she actually did. o_o I'll post it sometime.
Mayor: And a newer one. http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9493/mystery-legends-phantom-opera-collectors/index.html

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm going up to NY for my birthday this year - to see Phantom (through rain and fire if I must), so it would be the last week of October. It would be fun to actually see some of you in person.

I'll have to go and look up that game later. This is just a quickie post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff