• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I DON'T
KNOW
IF THIS IS REAL?
I MEAN IT COULD BE SHOOPED OKAY
AND THERE'S LIKE LITTLE TO NO PROOF
BUT ON ONE HAND, THERE ISN'T PROOF THAT IT'S NOT, OKAY? I MEAN THOUGH IF THIS IS REAL I WILL s**t
I WILL ******** s**t
BECAUSE THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and i will ACCEPT MY FATE OF DISAPPOINTMENT IF THIS IS NOT REAL.
also please don't come in here calling me dumb because i want it to be real/think there might be the slim possibility that it is because we all know this is not beyond him

but for real...

Puella Magi Misha Magica

and then I wrote this about him:

"the show would have been different and madoka would be a 39 yr old white man with facial hair hanging out with a bunch of middleschoolers and fighting evil with a talking cat beast. "

edit
for those of you who don't know, this is madoka and as you could see if misha were her in the show there would be a huge difference and a lot of problems and probably a lot of colorful accusiations

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CAST1EL

Haha, omg whut.

On the one hand, it certianly looks like him, which is sort of hilarious in and of itself. But... wouldn't we have heard about this by now if it were actually him?

But really, like what the ********. emotion_awesome

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Sammirah
CAST1EL

Haha, omg whut.

On the one hand, it certianly looks like him, which is sort of hilarious in and of itself. But... wouldn't we have heard about this by now if it were actually him?

But really, like what the ********. emotion_awesome

maybe it's sort of recent or just being put out there idk

i mean what you say makes sense

however, consider if you will for a moment, that Misha is no stranger to cross dressing and dressing in weird s**t

and Osric just dressed as Princess Bubblegum

and who would actually take the time to think up something this ridiculous and painstakingly photoshop every little detail

u kno

Lonely Saint

Sammirah
Yeah my work schedule's all over the place usually but fortunately I'll be home for the S9 premiere! Are you in Finland, or am I thinking of someone else? I'm on the west coast of North America, so I'm able to watch it at 9pm.

I'll probably be getting up at some ungodly hour November 23rd to watch the live cast of the Doctor Who 50th special, tho... sweatdrop

Finland, yeah.
Ohhh yeah for managing to be home for premiere, though! Damn work schedules... I'm so hooked I'd probably be *coughcoughSICKcough* every Tuesday my work overlapped with the episode... Good thing I'm not employed, um. sweatdrop

Feel for you on the DW special, haha. At least it's just once.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
false alarm that isn't misha according to tumblr idk there are 'differences' idk
pretend it didn't happen
pretend i don't exist
i am so embarassed.
i'm going to just shoot myself and crawl into a hole. in that order.
Seraph of Thursday
x.Roetje.x
Seraph of Thursday
x.Roetje.x
Seraph of Thursday
x.Roetje.x
Tuesday is getting so close now!!!!! Too bad I have to wait till Wednesday to watch it. But the wait will be so worth it!!! heart heart

*mutters something about it being 4am in the Tuesday-Wednesday night when the episode airs*

Something like that yes xd

I think my neighbours started hating me during the latter half of S8 when I had my alarm set on around 3am every Thursday night and then continuously sobbed and shrieked and shouted at explosions and yelling for an hour from 4am to 5am.

I think they'll hate me more when they realise it's just waiting to start again.

OMG! Seriously!! I never woken up for it, I probably wouldn't even find a link somewhere to watch it xd My sister usually downloads it for me sweatdrop

I realised I just cannot possibly live with knowing people watched it before I did. I honestly cannot function with that knowledge. I started out waiting two hours until people got them uploaded as torrents but that lasted me a good two to three episodes in whole before I just couldn't take it anymore, lmao.
Also, livestreams are definitely social experiences, haha. Every ad break people just go crazy. Not to mention if something happens with people's ships...

Haha that's also a way to look at it xd I'm just glad I have a way to watch it the day after. They used to play a few episodes from season 4 on tv here, but then they suddenly stopped and I went crazy! I think I would go insane while watching livestreams and I can't possibly stay up that long or be able to sleep anymore afterwards...Usually, I'm also rewatching the best parts over and over right after I've seen it for the first time, haha

Lonely Saint

x.Roetje.x
Haha that's also a way to look at it xd I'm just glad I have a way to watch it the day after. They used to play a few episodes from season 4 on tv here, but then they suddenly stopped and I went crazy! I think I would go insane while watching livestreams and I can't possibly stay up that long or be able to sleep anymore afterwards...Usually, I'm also rewatching the best parts over and over right after I've seen it for the first time, haha

Yeah, I still usually download the torrent after the episode airs, especially if a friend hasn't seen it yet, or if I want to screencap something.

I think my country may or may not have caught up to S8 by now. Maybe. Last time I checked they were playing S6, but someone said S7 was coming to a close now so maybe it's that.
What's the damn point in airing stuff two years late to the party. 8|

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
MAN GOD DAMN.

this is seriosuly like one of the grossest ******** things I have ever seen in this damn show.

sometimes i go look up spn clips for specific reasons and then I just get linked around and i was like 'oh lol oh yeah' and then he tooKK OUT THE ******** PLIERS AND I WAS LIEK OH NO
OHNOOOOOO

3:05

jesus
why.

i was cringing when he took out the pliers. IT WASN'T EVEN HAPPENING AND I WAS CRINGING ALREADY.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
DANG I remember that episode! GROSS! ALSO OMG TOMORROW IS THE DAY!
~~~

HDMI

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seraph of Thursday
Sammirah
Yeah my work schedule's all over the place usually but fortunately I'll be home for the S9 premiere! Are you in Finland, or am I thinking of someone else? I'm on the west coast of North America, so I'm able to watch it at 9pm.

I'll probably be getting up at some ungodly hour November 23rd to watch the live cast of the Doctor Who 50th special, tho... sweatdrop

Finland, yeah.
Ohhh yeah for managing to be home for premiere, though! Damn work schedules... I'm so hooked I'd probably be *coughcoughSICKcough* every Tuesday my work overlapped with the episode... Good thing I'm not employed, um. sweatdrop

Feel for you on the DW special, haha. At least it's just once.

I was actually really close to requesting an actual day off work for October 8th, but I ended up getting a contract for one of my other jobs and I'll be home just before dinner. 3nodding I hope most of my other Tuesday nights are free, tho.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CAST1EL
false alarm that isn't misha according to tumblr idk there are 'differences' idk
pretend it didn't happen
pretend i don't exist
i am so embarassed.
i'm going to just shoot myself and crawl into a hole. in that order.

Eh, don't worry about it. Just earlier today I saw a post on tumblr with that pic and everyone was saying it was him and it had like 11,000 notes. It's a misleading pic!

But we'll always have

User Image

So there's that.
CAST1EL
MAN GOD DAMN.

this is seriosuly like one of the grossest ******** things I have ever seen in this damn show.

sometimes i go look up spn clips for specific reasons and then I just get linked around and i was like 'oh lol oh yeah' and then he tooKK OUT THE ******** PLIERS AND I WAS LIEK OH NO
OHNOOOOOO

3:05

jesus
why.

i was cringing when he took out the pliers. IT WASN'T EVEN HAPPENING AND I WAS CRINGING ALREADY.

OMG!! WHY DID I WATCH THAT AGAIN!! It gives me the creeps!!

Cat

Seraph of Thursday
This is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me so far

I uploaded a wip of a painting I'm working on right now to Tumblr and flashed it to my GISH team over the group chat and
then like two minutes after that, one of them logged on tumblr and
this happened.

THIS. THIS HERE.

That's my goddamn wip on the front page

oMG, bby. I love it. WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME? sad

Cat

Omfg, guys. The hellatus is going to be officially over in just a little over 24 hours. Time really flew.

AND THAT PICTURE WASN'T MISHA? WTF? WHERE IS THIS GUY? CAN I HAVE HIM? Awesome crossdressing guy who kinda looks like Misha Collins, yes please. Want.

ALSO.
I'm starting a new job on Oct. 21st. The shift runs from 4:30pm to 3am. WAH.

Lonely Saint

twerkstiels
Seraph of Thursday
This is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me so far

I uploaded a wip of a painting I'm working on right now to Tumblr and flashed it to my GISH team over the group chat and
then like two minutes after that, one of them logged on tumblr and
this happened.

THIS. THIS HERE.

That's my goddamn wip on the front page

oMG, bby. I love it. WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME? sad

Here's the actual finished pic too sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers