Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 323 324 325 > >> >>> »|

Liberal Tipper

I voted season 8 haha sweatdrop season 3 was fantastic but I guess season 8 is just more fresh in the mind...

Lonely Saint

aiduchi
Seraph of Thursday
awendybird
I'm even having Naomi feels. How is this possible? But anything is possible with Supernatural.

Naomi... could very well be my second or third favourite angel of all time, I can't quite decide if I like her more than Balthazar. I.... am.... not.... okay.

It's been a couple weeks after the finale and I'm surprisingly coping somehow.
I do hope the sudden heating of Abaddon's merely enhances her looks and she'll simply return as her dashing self again, and if not and she picks a male vessel next season I'm going to be really pissed off for various reasons.

I don't really like Naomi, though I like her more now than before the 8.23, still, are we sure she is dead?? cause she wasn't killed by a angel blade, right?? maybe the ways to kill angels in heaven are different or maybe the drill is kind of like and angel blade, but I don't know, she looked badass and knew perfectly well what was going on in heaven with metatron so I don't know why she didn't put a good fight ...

I really hope they don't choose a male for her vessel, if she doesn't return in her previous form at least another amazing killer lady. I'm looking foward for a cool female enemy, the fem version of crowley hehehe

I'm in denial and refuse to accept the chance she's dead because she's certainly a higher rank of angel yet there were no wing burns, but
the drills were made of the same stuff the angel blades are, because only an angel blade can affect an angel's true form. The purpose of the drills was to reset an angel's motivations (and sometimes, memories), and therefore it had to go right into the angel itself, ignoring the vessel for all other than navigational purposes. The drills Crowley used were, as far as I remember, also fashioned from angel blades.

Liberal Tipper

Seraph of Thursday

OH. good point about the wing burns, I didn't even think to look for them.

Omnipresent Demigod

awendybird
I voted season 8 haha sweatdrop season 3 was fantastic but I guess season 8 is just more fresh in the mind...

HDMI

~~~
I think fresh in the mind might have to be it then lol. Because I don't think anything can beat how Dean died in that season. It was pretty depressing.
~~~

HDMI

Cat

aiduchi
Silent Heaven x
HDMI
Silent Heaven x
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
You actually live in Kansas? : O
~~~

HDMI

I sure do. Lol.
About 30 minutes from Lawrence, actually.

HDMI

~~~
Lol, so you've seen their "house"?
~~~

HDMI

I haven't been to Lawrence and I'm willing to bet it looks nothing like on the show. Hahaha.

woow, I'm pretty sure I'd visit it just to be sure the house isn't real XDDD
it must be pretty weird...

They actually do the filming in Canada.. so it's not. Lol.

Cat

Sugar Reaper

Nah man. I can understand that. Like, it's one of those things that even people with questionable taste like, and you don't realize it until you watch (obviously)

Exactly.
But she's sort of a rubbish fan if you ask me.
My little sister has been playing catch up and my aunt lives with them.
She tells me that all she can talk about is how hot Sam n Dean are. -_-
It's like.. do you even know what's going on right now??

Cat

Seraph of Thursday

It's been a couple weeks after the finale and I'm surprisingly coping somehow.
I do hope the sudden heating of Abaddon's merely enhances her looks and she'll simply return as her dashing self again, and if not and she picks a male vessel next season I'm going to be really pissed off for various reasons.

I need Abaddon back in that vessel.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
awendybird
agreed on all counts... as much as I love the boys there really needs to be more strong female (or at least in the body of a female) characters on the show
yeah, I wish we'd had more episodes with Jo like in 2x06 "No exit"

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Silent Heaven x
aiduchi
Silent Heaven x
HDMI
Silent Heaven x
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
You actually live in Kansas? : O
~~~

HDMI

I sure do. Lol.
About 30 minutes from Lawrence, actually.

HDMI

~~~
Lol, so you've seen their "house"?
~~~

HDMI

I haven't been to Lawrence and I'm willing to bet it looks nothing like on the show. Hahaha.

woow, I'm pretty sure I'd visit it just to be sure the house isn't real XDDD
it must be pretty weird...

They actually do the filming in Canada.. so it's not. Lol.

Yeah I know, but I suposse that sometimes they have to take some views of the real places
OMG I can't explain better in english what i'm trying to say, sorry -.-

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Seraph of Thursday

I'm in denial and refuse to accept the chance she's dead because she's certainly a higher rank of angel yet there were no wing burns, but
the drills were made of the same stuff the angel blades are, because only an angel blades can affect an angel's true form. The purpose of the drills was to reset an angel's motivations (and sometimes, memories), and therefore it had to go right into the angel itself, ignoring the vessel for all other than navigational purposes. The drills Crowley used were, as far as I remember, also fashioned from angel blades.

yeah , no wings burns, and we know that when they died in heaven they still leave the wing burns so maybe there is hope hehehe

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
HDMI
aiduchi

I voted for season 3, even if it's so sad I like it, but I supose I enjoyed cause when I watched sometime ago I knew that there were a season 4, and a lot about castiel and the i'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition thing, and that always helps razz

HDMI

~~~
I voted season 3 as well and I'm not sure how season 8 is winning lol!
~~~

HDMI

I guess cause as it's the last season a lot of people still have season 8 finale feels all over them hahaha

Cat

aiduchi

Yeah I know, but I suposse that sometimes they have to take some views of the real places

I think I know what you're trying to say. Lol.

Omnipresent Demigod

aiduchi
HDMI
aiduchi

I voted for season 3, even if it's so sad I like it, but I supose I enjoyed cause when I watched sometime ago I knew that there were a season 4, and a lot about castiel and the i'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition thing, and that always helps razz

HDMI

~~~
I voted season 3 as well and I'm not sure how season 8 is winning lol!
~~~

HDMI

I guess cause as it's the last season a lot of people still have season 8 finale feels all over them hahaha

HDMI

~~~
Yeah, that's definitely it.
~~~

HDMI

Ruthless Man-Lover

Silent Heaven x
aiduchi

The superwholock is strong with your avi

Cat

D1S50lv3dG1Rl
Silent Heaven x
aiduchi

The superwholock is strong with your avi

Hahaha, yes it is. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas