Did You Enjoy Season 10, Episode 14?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Shameless Victory

so are they ever gonna use the angle blade bullets again? i know its o.p. but i thought i would have seen it used a lot in this season. they make any gun a super colt. just something i was thinking about. xd

Omnipresent Demigod

soultaker blank
so are they ever gonna use the angle blade bullets again? i know its o.p. but i thought i would have seen it used a lot in this season. they make any gun a super colt. just something i was thinking about. xd

HDMI
~~~
I actually dont even remember that episode, completely skipped my mind lol.
~~~

Shameless Victory

HDMI
soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
~~~

yeah, s 8 e 21 The Great Escapist. crowley has a gun with bullets made from angel blades.he pulls the angel tablet from inside cas. its been like a year but today it popped in my head. i guess it was too cheap a trick to bring back. cant wait for new spn. smile

Omnipresent Demigod

soultaker blank
HDMI
soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
~~~

yeah, s 8 e 21 The Great Escapist. crowley has a gun with bullets made from angel blades.he pulls the angel tablet from inside cas. its been like a year but today it popped in my head. i guess it was too cheap a trick to bring back. cant wait for new spn. smile

HDMI
~~~
OH WOW! You are so right! lmao, that was an awesome episode.
~~~

Wintry Avenger

HDMI
HDMI
~~~
Anyone see the new supernatural item in the shop? Lol, white version. Errant Son
~~~
I like the wings but it's really nothing to do with SPN, as far as I can tell. I think they're just trying to play our tiny little fandom on here, tbh.

Omnipresent Demigod

obamaurmama
HDMI
HDMI
~~~
Anyone see the new supernatural item in the shop? Lol, white version. Errant Son
~~~
I like the wings but it's really nothing to do with SPN, as far as I can tell. I think they're just trying to play our tiny little fandom on here, tbh.

HDMI
~~~
I say that because it's based off the original.
~~~

Wintry Avenger

HDMI
obamaurmama
HDMI
HDMI
~~~
~~~

HDMI
~~~
~~~
But it's so clean and white! Nothing on SPN is that pretty and flawless, lol.

Omnipresent Demigod

obamaurmama
HDMI
obamaurmama
HDMI
HDMI
~~~
~~~

HDMI
~~~
~~~
But it's so clean and white! Nothing on SPN is that pretty and flawless, lol.

HDMI
~~~
Lol ikr, who they kidding.
~~~

Shameless Victory

yeah, wayward son was sold out before i got the announcement. this was not as popular. they need to make the crowley item. call it king of hell. have the suit and red smoke coming out of the mouth. they may be playing us with the cas item but it is a nod to spn. xd

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

I had to catch up on the last two eps last night so I could watch tonight when it airs again. Man, I gotta say, I'm sort of glad I had to wait and watch them back to back, I would have flipped a table!

(Finals and term papers, arghh! But college is over for the year, yay)

Lonely Saint

If Gadreel dies tonight I will go on a spree

I have not yet decided what kind of a spree but it will be terrible

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
hope tonight's ep is good!! emotion_dowant

soultaker blank
yeah, wayward son was sold out before i got the announcement. this was not as popular. they need to make the crowley item. call it king of hell. have the suit and red smoke coming out of the mouth. they may be playing us with the cas item but it is a nod to spn. xd
i would love to see a crowley avi. xd

MageQueenHoshi
I had to catch up on the last two eps last night so I could watch tonight when it airs again. Man, I gotta say, I'm sort of glad I had to wait and watch them back to back, I would have flipped a table!

(Finals and term papers, arghh! But college is over for the year, yay)
Yayy, good job and hope you did well!

Seraph of Thursday

lool, i hope he doesn't die either. crying love your avi! heart

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Soooo the loose ends in this season just keep adding up. I'm curious to see how and when they'll start tying things up for this season...can't wait for tonight's ep though xd

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
4Shame
Soooo the loose ends in this season just keep adding up. I'm curious to see how and when they'll start tying things up for this season...can't wait for tonight's ep though xd
lol, your avi's expression is appropriate for your post. xd yeah, the plot has been all over the place so i hope they clear things up this episode, too!

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Seraph of Thursday

emotion_brofist is all I can do/say to this. I'm 100% with Cas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff