Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

x0_FATIMAGIC

My sister's the same way. She loves her "gaysians" Ongina, Jujubee, Manila...but this season...not so much. I'm getting more of a Mimi Imfurst vibe from Jiggly. Though I doubt she could lift anyone over her head. This is definitely a weaker season.

Is anyone else royally pissed that Michelle is back? The one who's no doubt going to be throwing out gratuitous Spanish whever she talks to Kenya? stare

-raises hand-
Me.

I HATE Ms. Visage with a passion.
Why can't we have the triforce again?
Ru, Santino and Merle?
emo
Sifen Yamishi
x0_FATIMAGIC

My sister's the same way. She loves her "gaysians" Ongina, Jujubee, Manila...but this season...not so much. I'm getting more of a Mimi Imfurst vibe from Jiggly. Though I doubt she could lift anyone over her head. This is definitely a weaker season.

Is anyone else royally pissed that Michelle is back? The one who's no doubt going to be throwing out gratuitous Spanish whever she talks to Kenya? stare

-raises hand-
Me.

I HATE Ms. Visage with a passion.
Why can't we have the triforce again?
Ru, Santino and Merle?
emo

Because Merle is boring as s**t. It SHOULD be Ru, Santino, and Mike Ruiz. I’m a straight woman, but DAMN, I could eat all of my meals off of Mike Ruiz’s chest!

My sister and I have this in-joke that that really low, autotuned part of the theme song ( Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul’s Drag Race...) is really Santino. LOL.

LOL at Michelle's "THESE are BOOBS!" Please, Michelle. Alexis has less plastic in her tits than you do.

I have a feeling that Sharon is going to get on my nerves, but she really doesn't have any competition. I'd like to see her do some "giry" drag, as well. But I love her style. MY FAVORITE queens are PANDORA BOXX, Ongina, Raja, Nina, and Juju. Pandy just has such a unique old-school stle that I adore. <3

Fashionable Vampire

x0_FATIMAGIC

Because Merle is boring as s**t. It SHOULD be Ru, Santino, and Mike Ruiz. I’m a straight woman, but DAMN, I could eat all of my meals off of Mike Ruiz’s chest!

My sister and I have this in-joke that that really low, autotuned part of the theme song ( Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul’s Drag Race...) is really Santino. LOL.

LOL at Michelle's "THESE are BOOBS!" Please, Michelle. Alexis has less plastic in her tits than you do.

I have a feeling that Sharon is going to get on my nerves, but she really doesn't have any competition. I'd like to see her do some "giry" drag, as well. But I love her style. MY FAVORITE queens are PANDORA BOXX, Ongina, Raja, Nina, and Juju. Pandy just has such a unique old-school stle that I adore. <3

Kenya Michaels is adorable though.
-sighs-
Season 4 doesn't have a lot of girls to root for honestly.

Really not digging Latrice Royale.
Sifen Yamishi
x0_FATIMAGIC

Kenya Michaels is adorable though.
-sighs-
Season 4 doesn't have a lot of girls to root for honestly.

Really not digging Latrice Royale.

"She went from lookin' like Aretha Franklin to Biggie Smalls!" LMFAO

That b***h is creepier than Sharon, and has a deeper voice than Santino. Uhhh.
I was watching the new episode online, it stopped loading when Shangela came out of the box.. I was just like, "Really? Again? REALLY??"

I'm not sure how I feel about this new season. I like... one girls' first appearance, and that was Kenya.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Definitely agree about jiggly. From the preview we got on untucked, though, it looks like she'll be around for a while.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It is a VERY WEAK season. Since last season had so many beauties on it, I was expecting to see another CARMEN type. But NOOOO. I don't like SANTINO. I don't know why he is back season after season. Did anyone watch Project Runway when he was on it? He designed such HIDEOUS clothes. Some even fell apart on the runway. Whenever I see him that is what I am reminded of. I don't know why they didn't kick him off. His final collection didn't fit and the boobs weren't where they were supposed to be! Is he Ru's bf?

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sharon needs to be in "girl drag" according to Michelle? Uh, no b***h! Sharon and The Princess are right. Drag is not one-dimensional and damn sure doesn't have to fit the status quo. It's ******** DRAG!! The point is to go above and beyond, not conform to what is expected. The same s**t over and over gets boring after a while!

No shade to anyone, but damn! Since when did it become a crime to do what you do?! I HATE when people try to put others in a box!

Furthermore, I hate Michelle. She can join Willam and Jiggly in the "b***h, boo, bye" corner...

[/read]

EDIT: Jiggly didn't deserve the challenge win. My opinion...

Fashionable Vampire

I swear, but from the looks of the cast, most of the girls were from season 3 audition tapes?
This season is going to be kind of painful to watch. Rupaul was totally right in telling them off in the latter part of the episode to "make a better impression next time" (the portion of the show where they're telling who to stay/go)
Pr0dlgy
EDIT: Jiggly didn't deserve the challenge win. My opinion...
I agree with this too~

btw, played your tank biggrin

Fashionable Vampire

Dariachan
This season is going to be kind of painful to watch. Rupaul was totally right in telling them off in the latter part of the episode to "make a better impression next time" (the portion of the show where they're telling who to stay/go)

To be honest, this is the most painful season in terms of viewing and in terms of who stands out for me.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
: / [/Didn't see the season premiere]

What time was it on VH1?- All I saw on the guide at the time was "T.I. and Tiny" and then "Mob Wives" and then "Mob Wives: The Sit Down". : /

Fashionable Vampire

Might have to ask around then.

13,450 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
I'm over the splits, I feel like everyone uses them as a wow factor and its not wow anymore (especially the big "girls" wink lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff