Welcome to Gaia! ::

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
A lot of the girls seem weaker than I thought they'd be, but I'm picking Lineysha for at least the top four right now. Her style is so on point. Though didn't Manila already do the head shoe thing on all-stars?

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sifen Yamishi
Poll's online! If it goes past the episode airing on Monday, please post who gets eliminated in spoiler tags!

Isn't it Penny Tration and Serena Chacha?

Fashionable Vampire

Lusty Lush
Sifen Yamishi
Poll's online! If it goes past the episode airing on Monday, please post who gets eliminated in spoiler tags!

Isn't it Penny Tration and Serena Chacha?

********! Going to edit!

Lonely Lover

I don't understand why some drag queens look like hookers neutral

Magical Kitten

21,875 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I cant want for this season smile <3

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Tomorrow's the big day!!!

Fashionable Vampire

Pr0dlgy
Tomorrow's the big day!!!

And I'm downloading "Glamazon" onto my mp3 player!
xd

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sifen ********! Going to edit![/quote]
The votes (and most likely the result) probably won't change xd

Turquerie
I don't understand why some drag queens look like hookers neutral [/align:24bow9
24bow9yc:1="Turquerie
[align=center]I don't understand why some drag queens look like hookers neutral

Maybe some hookers look like drag queens?

Fashionable Vampire

SEASON FIVE PREMIERE TONIGHT!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sifen Yamishi
SEASON FIVE PREMIERE TONIGHT!
YES!!!

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welp. Penny's gone. Roxxxy wins the challenge. (To be honest, I thought that Lineysha was going to win, but I'm fine with Roxxxy winning.) And Serena's already... *already!* driving me up a wall. She was like a Jiggly clone to me with all of that so-called "reading".

And, um... what IS it with people complaining that they're safe in the first episode of the season? We had Raven kinda complaining, and Phi Phi REALLY whining before that. I know that they wanted to do better, but still, I don't know. It just annoys me a little, that's all.

Anyway! So far, I'm liking Roxxxy, Lineysha, and Detox. Gonna need to warm up to everyone else a little bit.

And seriously, we're already done with one episode... and Coco and Alyssa are just driving that rivalry up to eleven... hundred.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Pr0dlgy
Elimination guesses

My opinion of each queen/predicted finish
Alaska - Look Sharon, you already won last season. That doesn't mean you can get a doubleshot of caffeine and enter again -- Oh, that's NOT Sharon. Well damn. 9th
Alyssa Edwards - I don't know how it happened but Raven, Tatianna, and Shangela had a baby. 7th
Coco Montrese - The b***h of this cycle, I can see it now. But a odd-looking b***h... oh no... that's a compliment.12th
Detox - I LIVE for this b***h, but not sure if she can take it home. 3rd
Honey Mahogany - Milan REALNESS, but I LOVE her personality. 5th
Ivy Winters - She's so quirky and adorable, but reminds me of Nicole Paige Brooks. No bueno. 10th
Jade Jolie - She's no Carmen Carrera, but I smell tuna. 4th
Jinkx Monsoon - Tammie Brown DOOOOWN but she's serving a little more spice. 2nd
Lineysha Sparx - *wags finger at screen during the video* I think we have the first Puerto Rican queen to take the crown!!!! 1st
Monica Beverly Hillz - Dida Ritz 2.0 8th
Penny Tration - Mimi Imfursttoleave 14th CALLED IT!!!
Roxxy Andrews - Sad commentary is that I forgot who she was when I finished watching. But she's a sexxx kitten.6th
Serena Chacha - Ongina?! Ya'll, what the hell is going on with these reappearing queens?!?! 13th
Vivienne Pinay - ... aaaaaaaand Sifen is let down again by a less-than-stellar Asian queen Guessing.... 11th

OMG, I'm so beyond over Serena, Alaska, Alyssa, and Coco. These bitches are doing way too much and I can't stand it. But 10's across to Jade for doing digs against Serena. The b***h gives me a sophisticated read and I live.

I do feel as though Lineysha gave me a little more than Roxxy did, but they were both light years beyond everyone else. But I felt like Detox was better than Ivy and Alaska.

P.S. Roxxy is hot as a boy and Shawn is really looking good.

Dapper Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Alyssa and Coco are starting to bug the ******** out of me already. emotion_eyebrow

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
Festering
Alyssa and Coco are starting to bug the ******** out of me already. emotion_eyebrow

Same. Hopefully they'll have their talk next episode and move on. Or at least let us hear wtf happened.

Dapper Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Titaniana
Festering

Same. Hopefully they'll have their talk next episode and move on. Or at least let us hear wtf happened.

I know right? If you have such a huge tension / problem between each other,
you might as well spit it out instead of having these awkward, lingering shady comments.
It's not classy at all and it's immature.
emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces