Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

snufflypoo

Did they ever actually say what Willam did? I never found out...

She was caught having conjugal visits with her husband as well as communicating with a laptop/cell phone.
I never knew this thread exists! I decided to watch this on Netflix, and I am enjoying every episode. I am still on season 1. But I love it!==

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes, Monica's the one with the secret. Transitioning or not, let's see if she can REALLY bring it now that the weight's off of her shoulders. Granted, it must be very hard to confess, but it doesn't make her any less of a competitor for the crown.

At least I get to see Lineysha for another two episodes, so that's good.

And... SERENA. IS. GONE! YES! I was getting sick and tired of Phi Phi's missing love child!

Okay, not "missing love child"... but seriously. Being 21 is NO excuse for you to be an a**. And don't dish the insults out if you can't take em yourself, miss thing.

And it's EBONICS, not "ghetto" language. I was VERY glad to see the girls knock her snooty butt down a few pegs, but Coco tore her a brand new one and then some.

Honestly, when Alyssa said "b***h, sit your a** down and shut the hell up, b***h!" to Serena, I pretty much cracked up. Don't know why, but I just did. She really IS Shangela's drag mother, alright, looks and all. Holy crap.

And yep, Coco really made me like her this episode. Least we got to see her wise and caring side.
I Love Rupaul

Smitten Kitten

Definitely pleased with this episode and the outcome. The spoken word lip synch was hilarious.

I was tearing up at Monica's reveal and the stuff about her childhood. crying

Sissy Blade
Honestly, when Alyssa said "b***h, sit your a** down and shut the hell up, b***h!" to Serena, I pretty much cracked up. Don't know why, but I just did. She really IS Shangela's drag mother, alright, looks and all. Holy crap.

I was dying.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
#TeamMonicaBeverlyHillz

I think that now that she told her secret, she's ready to take off. I hope so and am happy that she DESTROYED Serena in the lip sync. Monica was giving me sexiness the house down boots.

Lineysha won a challenge and I'm glad, especially since I feel like she was robbed twice last episode.

I'm really starting to like Coco and Alyssa a lot more. Take away the drama and you have two bad bitches that know what they're doing.

The more I see Jade, the more I want her gone. She's starting to irritate me more and more.

Alaska is calming down, thank goodness... and yes. Ro-laska-tox does sound like a venereal disease. Good read for Ivy, who gave me a nice stunt on the runway.

Quote of the Week:
Judge to Jynkx Monsoon: "The hair looks a little... fried."
Jynkx: " I tried to tease it but I just pissed it off."

I died, was resurrected with a Phoenix Down, died again. I love her.

... and yes for Coco telling Serena what she should've done as captain!

My three favorites now: Lineysha Sparx, Jynkx Monsoon, Coco Montrese

Fashionable Vampire

Monica was interviewed by The Huffington Post regarding her speech on the runway last night:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/monica-beverly-hillz-transgender_n_2617975.html

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sifen Yamishi
Monica was interviewed by The Huffington Post regarding her speech on the runway last night:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/monica-beverly-hillz-transgender_n_2617975.html
This makes me respect her even more.

Fashionable Vampire

And I bring some news:

We're officially listed in this thread! xd

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/entertainment-discussion/the-entertainment-discussion-directory-v2-0/t.51102581/

Shameless Wench

Sifen Yamishi
snufflypoo

Did they ever actually say what Willam did? I never found out...

She was caught having conjugal visits with her husband as well as communicating with a laptop/cell phone.

Thanks Sifen!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sifen Yamishi
And I bring some news:

We're officially listed in this thread! xd

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/entertainment-discussion/the-entertainment-discussion-directory-v2-0/t.51102581/
Okay... I need to know how you get your news... you beat me to the punch every time and it makes me feel inadequate. Seriously, I need to k-...

INB4 SIFEN!!!

Episode 2 of Drag Center

Seriously though, I just noticed that Paulina Poriskova is a judge next week. LOVE HER!!! heart

Fashionable Vampire

I often have Facebook open in another tab when updating this thread. That's how I get my T.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
Ivy is soo cute as a boy.

I'm ready for Jade to be gone, though. I was ready last week.

So glad Lineysha won this challenge.

Next week looks like it'll finally be the end of coco and alyssa's feud.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Oh Monica...She looked like she was suffering a lot and I feel bad that she had to go through that.
The fact that she didn't want to say anything based on what she thought the reactions were going to be makes me sad.
I'm glad there was so much support for her though.
That aside, I HOPE she brings it harder now.
I really feel like she can turn it out a bit more than she has been.
Her looks have been on point, but most of the challenges have been lackluster at best, especially the lip sync extravaganza main and mini challenges.

Spoiled in case people haven't watched yet.
Am I the only one that kind of felt bad for Serena when everyone was laughing at her uncontrollably and she just had to sit through it?
Though, I'm conflicted because I guess she kinda deserved it a bit, she had a really sour attitude.
I feel like she could have done a lot better given time, but I'm not sad to see her go.

I liked Jade a lot in the beginning and I still kind of do, but I'm starting to feel iffy about her now that it's been hinted that she's kind of a drama enthusiast.
I really don't like people like that.
Not everyone needs to know every single negative things that's said about them all the time.

I was surprised to figure out that it was Ivy on those stilts, I swear from the previews I thought it was Jinkx xd
They both did pretty well though.

I'm too lazy to write any specific thoughts about anyone else right now xp

Bloblike Loiterer

I just love the way Ru says Ivy Winters. Too adorable.
Sooo glad Serena cha-cha'd her a** on out. She was an irritating, rude lil' so-and-so who couldn't take what she dished out. And what was with her throwing all of her, what, 3 years post high school education in folks face? Puh-lease! She's still pretty new to drag, but she had this air about her like she knew it all and it was nauseating. Obviously, she must've had something to offer, otherwise she wouldn't have made it to the show, but then I think about the amount of time put into the audition tapes. There were days, if not weeks, of effort put into that versus the hours they have to produce the [mostly] fabulous turnouts these ladies dish out. Maybe she just wasn't ready. But, whatev. Bye!

And, poor, sweet Monica. I wasn't really sure what I felt about her, but after her confession and following turnout in the lipsync, Idefinitely have more respect for her now and am excited to see what she'll bring to the table now that the weight's been lifted.

Also, Coco was my fav this week. She was too damn funny as Lashawn. I was really hoping she'd take the win this week, but I ain't mad at Lineysha. A def improvement from the rehearsals. lol Gone 'head, girl!

God, I wish it was next Monday already. Sigh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces