Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kirjava
Freodwyn

Not to mention the lack of an ending paved the way for another great evil...the Rankin/Bass "Return of the King"!

Where there's a whip (whicccha), there's a way!
(Where there's a whip...)
We don't wanna go to war today,
But the Lord of the Lash says, "Nay, nay nay!"
We're gonna march all day, all day, all day....
For, where's there's a whip there's a way!
Left right, left right, left right!
A crack on the back says "We're gonna fight!
We're gonna march all day and night and more!"
For we are the slaves of the Dark Lord's Sword!

Now, why didn't that film win an Oscar for best original score? eek

It didn't win Best Original Score? eek What a great injustice!
I love the music! Wow! I own the soundtrack to the Bashki one blaugh
Freodwyn
Kirjava

Now, why didn't that film win an Oscar for best original score? eek

It didn't win Best Original Score? eek What a great injustice!

I know! If the Orc masterpiece didn't sink it, then Frodo of The Nine Fingers and The Ring of Doom should have brought it back into the running.

And that last touching song about The Return of The King... it literally brought tears to my eyes... I stood up in the middle of my living room and praised him with great praise. Indeed I did.
tiffybunny13
OMG.....ITS THE ANIMATED VERSION OF LOTR!!!!!! *runs screaming from the thread and faints* Those movies should BURN in Hell !!!!!!!!! Total disgrace to LotR scream stressed xp

So, a film about LotR that isn't filled with "hot" guys like Legolas ect and you want to trash it?...retard. That's now what LotRs is about
Legolasgreenleaf_
I love the music! Wow! I own the soundtrack to the Bashki one blaugh

*glomps Legolasgreenleaf_* They have actually made a soundtrack to that? eek And you spent money on it? xd *shouldn't talk, because she spent hours downloading Where There's a Whip There's a Way*

Woah... I was really excited at first and thought this was funny, and now I'm worried that you were just kidding and that I'll sound like a moron. sweatdrop
Just kidding? No, I am in no way kidding. I own it! If you want I'll switch over my operating systems so I can use the digital camera and take a picture of it!
In fact I will right now for fun! One moment, it takes a few minutes biggrin
Legolasgreenleaf_
Just kidding? No, I am in no way kidding. I own it! If you want I'll switch over my operating systems so I can use the digital camera and take a picture of it!

You have to burn me a copy and send it to me! If necessary, I will pay you to send it to me! *drools at the thought of more Bakshi memorabilia*

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
SangoNoSengoku
tiffybunny13
OMG.....ITS THE ANIMATED VERSION OF LOTR!!!!!! *runs screaming from the thread and faints* Those movies should BURN in Hell !!!!!!!!! Total disgrace to LotR scream stressed xp

So, a film about LotR that isn't filled with "hot" guys like Legolas ect and you want to trash it?...retard. That's now what LotRs is about

That's not why she thinks the movie should "BURN in Hell". The Bakshi movie was just plain awful.
you know you make a really convincing looking hobbit @_@ You need Lanzer's crew to make you hairy feet XD
Freodwyn
SangoNoSengoku
tiffybunny13

That's not why she thinks the movie should "BURN in Hell". The Bakshi movie was just plain awful.

How do you know what she means? Besides, there was nothing wrong with the movie. Sure the graphics were bad, yet for an extremely old movie it did well for it's time. And it portrayed the book closely.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Masked-Muggle
you know you make a really convincing looking hobbit @_@ You need Lanzer's crew to make you hairy feet XD

Thanks! xd I suggested halfling feet in the Item Suggestion Thread, but I was basically ignored. xd

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
SangoNoSengoku
Freodwyn
SangoNoSengoku
tiffybunny13

How do you know what she means? Besides, there was nothing wrong with the movie. Sure the graphics were bad, yet for an extremely old movie it did well for it's time. And it portrayed the book closely.

She told me that's what she meant in a different thread, and this thread was meant to make fun of the Legolas fangirls more than the Bakshi movie itself. Though you have to admit some of the changes to the story in that movie were just plain strange.
SangoNoSengoku
Freodwyn

How do you know what she means?

She's our friend.

Quote:
Besides, there was nothing wrong with the movie.

*chokes on beverage* You must be getting paid good money to say that.
eek

Quote:
Sure the graphics were bad,

What graphics? The painted over live-action people?

Quote:
What yet for an extremely old movie it did well for it's time. And it portrayed the book closely.

Yes, because we all know that Boromir dresses like a Viking and that white wizards wear bright red robes. stare
*giggle* I like that movie...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces