Wow those pictures. surprised
neutral I guess so

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's like old times. crying
Mellon! This is what happened to you after you went in the North? emotion_facepalm
You all showed up in my dreams the other night, it was really odd.

What is going on with the layout? I don't understand, I'm old and can't take change

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Who knows? They always do weird things. And I almost never leave this thread when I come on here...

Tricky Lunatic

Anyone remember those LotR Commandments?
That and other brilliant Tolkien-inspired crap always had me cracking up...*sigh*

*ahem* It's been stuck in my head for a long, long while (of course), so I thought I'd finally give in to this friendly curiosity.

I only remember the "Be ever vigilant..." as it was my favorite.

My oh my, Beleriand's been beneath the wave for too long. High time I went swimming eh? heart

No hard feels, Glorp. *feelings, I mean. Perverted teens are my bane....*gollum* wait, what?

Tricky Lunatic

so quiet in here...it's almost tranquil.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
After over a decade of existance, the thread deserves to be tranquil every once in a while.

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Cannot believe this thread is still going! I'm pretty sure it's been running since I joined ages ago. Or at least it's been carried on through making a new thread of it blah blah. It's pretty impressive xD

Peculiar Muse

waahh!!! whee good job about this thread~ blaugh it has been such a long time since the fandom of Legolas~ heart never gets old~ ^.^ heart huehue I'm still his fan even now~ xd

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Went down the Avenue of the Giants on part of a road trip this summer. While there I stopped by what used to be Hobbiton, USA. It's all dilapidated. I feel bad for Gandalf who is missing most of his head. Anyhow, I felt like sharing so, here are some pics!

User Image

User Image

Even the "KEEP OUT" sign only says "KEEP" - so sad!

User Image
Zabby42
Went down the Avenue of the Giants on part of a road trip this summer. While there I stopped by what used to be Hobbiton, USA. It's all dilapidated. I feel bad for Gandalf who is missing most of his head. Anyhow, I felt like sharing so, here are some pics!

-snip-

The pieces in ruins seems reminiscent of the fading presence of the old Middle Earth in the books. It is charming in a way~

The spoiler button didn't work for me??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces