Welcome to Gaia! ::

Freodwyn
Masked-Muggle
you know you make a really convincing looking hobbit @_@ You need Lanzer's crew to make you hairy feet XD

Thanks! xd I suggested halfling feet in the Item Suggestion Thread, but I was basically ignored. xd

If they brought that out, it would make your outfit complete! I'm not up for having hairy feet myself, but they would look perfect on you. Your hobbit outfit is incredible.

Actually, I'm thinking of voting for your avatar next week. ninja
Well ive been watching this topic for a couple hours. Im not a huge LOTR fan but Ive got to say its pretty damn funny
I'm a guy and I think orlando bloom is hot smile . Just kidding, but I do think that Legolas roxored pretty hard in the movies, a little over glorified but he did rock.
Freodwyn
SangoNoSengoku
Freodwyn
SangoNoSengoku
tiffybunny13
OMG.....ITS THE ANIMATED VERSION OF LOTR!!!!!! *runs screaming from the thread and faints* Those movies should BURN in Hell !!!!!!!!! Total disgrace to LotR scream stressed xp

So, a film about LotR that isn't filled with "hot" guys like Legolas ect and you want to trash it?...retard. That's now what LotRs is about

That's not why she thinks the movie should "BURN in Hell". The Bakshi movie was just plain awful.

How do you know what she means? Besides, there was nothing wrong with the movie. Sure the graphics were bad, yet for an extremely old movie it did well for it's time. And it portrayed the book closely.

She told me that's what she meant in a different thread, and this thread was meant to make fun of the Legolas fangirls more than the Bakshi movie itself. Though you have to admit some of the changes to the story in that movie were just plain strange.

I'm not trying to make the thread about the Bakshi movie. I'm simply replying to what someone said. And making a topic name such as this, I see not as making fun of them, but you're going to just increase the population fangirls.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kirjava
Freodwyn
Masked-Muggle
you know you make a really convincing looking hobbit @_@ You need Lanzer's crew to make you hairy feet XD

Thanks! xd I suggested halfling feet in the Item Suggestion Thread, but I was basically ignored. xd

If they brought that out, it would make your outfit complete! I'm not up for having hairy feet myself, but they would look perfect on you. Your hobbit outfit is incredible.

Actually, I'm thinking of voting for your avatar next week. ninja

Of course, there's the risk of fangirls just wearing the hairy feet randomly.

Really? Thanks!

Blessed Seeker

Bwahahahaha. xd The sheer craptasticness of those movies was mindboggling. (The animated Hobbit was kind of cute though.)
I'm back! And with grainy photos! 1st, that's the CD
User Image
Yes, that's me holding it (sorry about the clumpy hair. I took a shower hours ago, but it's past my waist and too frazzled to use a hair dryer on, so wet it is)
User Image
That's my CD case (with Legolas on the cover xd Yes, I stole the art)
User Image
And there, inside my CD case is...the CD itself!!!
User Image
No one is here to see my pictures?

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nice drawing on the CD case! 3nodding
Thanks. It's not mine sweatdrop But I put it there! *loves iron ons*

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
SangoNoSengoku

I'm not trying to make the thread about the Bakshi movie. I'm simply replying to what someone said. And making a topic name such as this, I see not as making fun of them, but you're going to just increase the population fangirls.

Couldn't you tell I was being sarcastic just by looking at the pictures?
Ahhhh! If we get more fangirls with these pictures, I'm scared. Very scared.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Legolasgreenleaf_
Ahhhh! If we get more fangirls with these pictures, I'm scared. Very scared.

Me too. eek
Well, I guess Legolas is cute in it, in a chuckle-at-the-looser sort of way, except for not. No, he actually really isn't.

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
He's hotter than the other characters in that version, I'll give him that. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff